Zootopia Group RP Recruitment Thread! (LGBTQ Friendly)

Started by Mac84, December 24, 2016, 01:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

Hello One, and All! I'm posting a new Recruitment Thread for a "Big Game" Set in the Zootopia Universe that was started by Miss Wicked Vixen. We're open for new Players in this Mostly Sandbox Free Form game. Though there is a Dark Plot also in effect for those that want to explore the Darker aspects of this major metropolis.

Now, some opening remarks from one of our love GMs
Quote from: Wicked Vixen on March 06, 2016, 09:54:00 PM
Hello All I have seen that amazing new bit of animation Zootopia and after it was done my dirty little asian mind was like "Hey Akiko you know what would make this better?" and I said "No dirty side of me what would make it better?"

and my dirty mind yelled at me "some SEX!!!!" 

So yeah here I am wondering if there are others (or at least one person...) who are at least interested in acting out an rp with some animals who will get into some trouble as well as each others' pants. If no one else likes this idea well then this is a pretty awkward confession.....

We can be any animal we want from the animal kingdom though I would prefer that we keep it to land based animals but who knows...I intend to play as a bunny  ;) (I'm sure you can guess why) I am not sure if I'll play as Officer Hopps or if I'll create an OC.

Below are some inspirational pics...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

So if you're interested in playing a character in the Zootopia World, come on over and Say Hi. Draw up a character and have it sent to WhatliesAbove, Sargepepper, and Wicked Vixen for approval as they're our wonderful GMs. I say to send to all three to make sure your CS gets looked at, and approved as expedited as possible. We have lots of wonderful players, and people that would be more than happy to welcome all comers. We are also LGBTQ (<- is that how it goes ???) Friendly.

If you have any questions, or need help drawing up a character, don't be afraid to ask. :D

Now it is time for "Da Rules"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSISidBUang

(No worries, they're not that bad. :D)

1. Zootopia has NO GUNS. If your character concept has them absolutely having to be armed, then feel free to contact a GM to figure out an appropriate weapon.

2. Characters of different species cannot create offspring. If you are playing a bunny, and you are shluffing an elephant, you will NOT be having children.

3. Player limits must be observed AT ALL TIMES. We will not tolerate bullies, underage characters, or meta-gamers. Anyone breaking these rules will be warned, then removed from the game. In serious offenses, the offenders will be reported to Elliquiy administration.

4. Face claims cannot come from real people. Because of the nature of the game (all citizens of Zootopia are some form of anthropormized animal), there are no humans allowed. Please keep this in mind when creating characters.

5. All posts should be made in the third person. It just helps with the flow of the game, making it easier for all.

6. If you are going to be absent for an extended amount of time, please just tell us. Any characters that go silent for three weeks without notice will be struck out on the character thread, and their characters considered moved or deceased.

7. Meta-gaming kills the game for everyone. Remember this when playing in combat roles.

8. This game is in the Extreme thread for a reason. This is an adult game, that will be having some very dark themes very soon. If there is something that is a possible trigger, please let the GM staff know so we can properly warn in advance of upcoming events. All events will have warning tags.

9. Common sense is king. Use it when your characters react. No dodging proverbial bullets (because there are no guns in Zootopia. Get it?)

10. Above all, this is a game. And games are about having FUN!!!!

11. Players can have up to 3 Characters at a time, but they must have suitable play time on each other character before applying for a new one.

12. Please keep characters within a reasonable human size range. No one under 4 foot or higher than 7. And be reasonable with anatomical changes, ie, Cats do not have spines on their penises, as that would make sex not super fun for anyone.

13. Futa are allowed, Hyper-Endowment is not. Again, please be reasonable with sizes.

Come and Play with us.

We don't bite. Unless you want us too.  ;-)

OOC Thread

Character Thread Page for Approved Characters

Mac84

Here is the Template for the Character Sheet. Please send all Prospective Characters to WhatliesAbove, Sargepepper, and Wicked Vixen for approval.

We currently have a cap placed on "Underworld" characters. Sorry bad boys, you'll have to wait in line.  :P

[Floatright][/float]Player Name:

Character Name:

Species: Cross-Species breeds are rare and will be scrutinized due to Zootopia culture. Try to stick with a single species.

Sexual Orientation & Status: Straight - Bi - Gay / Virgin - Non-Virgin / Single - Taken - Poly. You can clarify further if you need to.

Job: Please try to be a little specific. "Fiend" or "Wicked Awesome Fur" will not be accepted.

Personality: At least 1 solid paragraph describing how your character interacts and views the world.

Appearance: At least 1 solid paragraph for identifying traits and appearance. Tattoos are a thing. You can place a pictures here for more views than your main picture under a spoiler tag if you want to, but do not paste directly via a picture code outside of a spoiler tag.

Further Pictures
Like So

History: Minimum of 2 Paragraphs for History please, we want to know your character too :> Unless said by the character in posts, this is considered Meta-Knowledge.

Alignment: A short sentence if needed, or use DnD alignments.

Abilities: Anything that makes your character unique and powerful. Max of 5.

Flaws: Major flaws that can hinder your characters interaction with the world. Max of 2.

Character Relationships: Please keep updated. No need to keep track of every character, just the really important ones to your character. No pressure to have this part at the beginning, just keep it updated as your play.

Associated NPC's: List any NPC's that your character brings to the party with a few sentences describing them. If none, don't worry about it. Do not post pictures, please post hyperlinks to the pictures to prevent clutter.

Character Ons: What really gets your character going?

Character Offs: Hard limits for your character?

Player O/Os: Link to your On/Offs thread if you have one, if not, what gets you personally going, and what are your limits?

Dark Plot Participation: Yes or No. Do you want to explore the Dark Themes of the plot, or do you want to simply play in the Slice-of Life scenes?

Other Characters: Do you play any other characters on the game? Please post hyperlinks to their character sheets here.

Here is the template to copy and paste to fill out!

[Floatright][img width=250]PLACE IMAGE URL HERE[/img][/float]

[b]Player Name:[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Species:[/b]

[b]Sexual Orientation & Status:[/b] [i]Straight - Bi - Gay / Virgin - Non-Virgin / Single - Taken - Poly[/i]

[b]Job:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] 

[spoiler=Further Pictures]PLACE FURTHER IMAGES HERE[/Spoiler]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Alignment:[/b]

[b]Abilities:[/b]

[list type=decimal]
[li]Ability 1[/li] - Explanation
[li]Ability 2[/li] - Explanation
[li]Ability 3[/li] - Explanation
[li]Ability 4[/li] - Explanation
[li]Ability 5[/li] - Explanation
[/list]

[b]Flaws:[/b]

[list type=decimal]
[li]Flaw 1[/li] - Explanation
[li]Flaw 2[/li] - Explanation
[/list]

[b]Character Relationships:[/b]

[Url=HYPERLINK TO THEIR CHARACTER SHEET]NAME OF CHARACTER[/url] - Explanation of Association

[b]Associated NPC's:[/b]

[list]
[li]Name of NPC[/li] - Description of NPC

[b]Character Ons:[/b]

[b]Character Offs:[/b]

[b]Player O/Os:[/b]

[b]Dark Plot Participation:[/b] [i]Yes or No[/i]

[b]Other Characters:[/b]

[list]
[li][url=HYPERLINK TO CHARACTER SHEET]CHARACTER NAME[/url]

Biles

Is there an OOC link? Cause the one I went to took me to a generic extreme small group forum.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

That One Dingus

Quote from: Biles on January 12, 2017, 10:20:07 AM
Is there an OOC link? Cause the one I went to took me to a generic extreme small group forum.
Here you go!
Ons & Offs

Absences and Apologies (Updated for June 2018)

Mac84

Quote from: Biles on January 12, 2017, 10:20:07 AM

Hello Biles! Sorry for the Mix up!

Quote from: That One Dingus on January 12, 2017, 12:35:35 PM
Here you go!

Thanks for the correction, Dingus. :D

EDIT: OOC Link fixed.

Yarnover

I take it we're going with more human-like proportions and height differences than were represented in the movie? Seems like the movie represented animals as more or less their natural size. Judging by the character thread I'm seeing a bigger difference so I wanted to make sure I knew what to expect and what was expected of someone making a character.

If - say - someone wanted to make a mouse person would they be free to go with humanlike size? Or should they go with the diminuative features shown in the movie? (Like the mob boss's daughter) Or are we just free to decide for ourselves?
O/Os ~ ~ A/As

That One Dingus

Quote from: Yarnover on January 12, 2017, 10:00:25 PM
I take it we're going with more human-like proportions and height differences than were represented in the movie? Seems like the movie represented animals as more or less their natural size. Judging by the character thread I'm seeing a bigger difference so I wanted to make sure I knew what to expect and what was expected of someone making a character.

If - say - someone wanted to make a mouse person would they be free to go with humanlike size? Or should they go with the diminuative features shown in the movie? (Like the mob boss's daughter) Or are we just free to decide for ourselves?
Everyone in this interpretation is within the limits of human size. Obviously, bigger animals will likely be 5-7 feet and smaller animals be will be in the 4-6 foot range. It makes... certain scenes easier.
Ons & Offs

WhatLiesAbove

We all have characters that have to be human-sized.

Yarnover

O/Os ~ ~ A/As

Biles

Thanks for the link, I've already submitted my CS for approval.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Mac84

We always have room for players, Male and Female.

:D

WhatLiesAbove

Shameless bump! We are always accepting new players!

dolt

WhatLiesAbove

It Ismail absolutely! Our game is located in the extreme large group section!

Mac84

Quote from: dolt on February 27, 2017, 02:18:30 AM
Is this still open?

Hello Dolt! As one of our esteemed GMs said, yes we're still very much open. ;D

Hazy Sky

Hi there,

I'm wondering if a draft horse character would be acceptable at all? I couldn't see any equine characters, so I thought I'd ask beforehand.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Mac84

Quote from: skyre on March 07, 2017, 08:06:22 AM
Hi there,

I'm wondering if a draft horse character would be acceptable at all? I couldn't see any equine characters, so I thought I'd ask beforehand.

I don't see why it would be a problem. If you can. Please draw up a CS to submit to both Whatliesabove, and Wicked Vixen as they're the GMs.

Hazy Sky

Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Mac84

Xanthaine

Is this still open? Or have I missed the party completely?

That One Dingus

Quote from: Xanthaine on March 10, 2017, 06:52:15 PM
Is this still open? Or have I missed the party completely?
Always open, always accepting new players, come on in!

Oh, but run any character concepts by the GMs first, of course.
Ons & Offs

Xanthaine

Working on a character as we speak. :) Will do, thanks.

Mac84

Quote from: Xanthaine on March 10, 2017, 07:02:57 PM
Working on a character as we speak. :) Will do, thanks.

Sweet! When you have it finished please PM it to both Whatliesabove, and wicked vixen for approval. :D

Ty

Hmm. This does kind of stir up my fondness for furries, at least in art and fiction. (Especially the Bernal pics in the character page).

Is there a general post length expected? And Zootopia is mammals only, I assume?

WhatLiesAbove

There is no post length. We have a great core of players who post anywhere from a couple paragraphs to a full page. As for species...no, not just mammals. We do have a shark! we can always work something out!

Mac84

Quote from: Ty on March 17, 2017, 07:52:27 PM
Hmm. This does kind of stir up my fondness for furries, at least in art and fiction. (Especially the Bernal pics in the character page).

Is there a general post length expected? And Zootopia is mammals only, I assume?

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on March 17, 2017, 08:56:08 PM
There is no post length. We have a great core of players who post anywhere from a couple paragraphs to a full page. As for species...no, not just mammals. We do have a shark! we can always work something out!

^^^ What this person said!

Mac84

Per Request of the GMs, I have put the Rules of the Game up on the front page opening post. There is nothing overly stringent about them. :-)

also tweaked the CS requirements.

hiddenwithin

*peeks in*

Okay, loved the movie, and had much the same thoughts as the GM here...  ;D

Still accepting applicants? Curious if there's any sort of character that is needed/wanted?

I'm female, playing female, looking for male. Open to even talking with someone about a character pair.

Mac84

Quote from: hiddenwithin on April 01, 2017, 11:01:39 PM
*peeks in*

Okay, loved the movie, and had much the same thoughts as the GM here...  ;D

Still accepting applicants? Curious if there's any sort of character that is needed/wanted?

I'm female, playing female, looking for male. Open to even talking with someone about a character pair.

Hello Hidden, and welcome! We're very happy you took a lot at our thread. :D

Yes, we're still accepting New Players and would love to have you join us.

Right now, I'm not aware of any "Needed" characters. But the only limitation set in Stone right now is we put a temporary suspension on Underground/Anti-Hero/"Bad" Boys/Girls for the time being. Though "Everyday Furs", and perhaps police Furs would be appreciated. But I'll contact the GMs to ask if there is any particular type of Fur they are seeking.

We have several Males in the game that could use a good female. ;D

The CS Template is at the top of the first page second post down. Please fill it out as best you can, and submitted it to Sargepepper, WhatliesAbove, and Wicked Vixen as they're the GMs. You can also ask them further Questions if you feel the need.

Welcome to Zootopia! XD

hiddenwithin

Quote from: Mac84 on April 02, 2017, 08:26:50 AM
Hello Hidden, and welcome! We're very happy you took a lot at our thread. :D

Yes, we're still accepting New Players and would love to have you join us.

Right now, I'm not aware of any "Needed" characters. But the only limitation set in Stone right now is we put a temporary suspension on Underground/Anti-Hero/"Bad" Boys/Girls for the time being. Though "Everyday Furs", and perhaps police Furs would be appreciated. But I'll contact the GMs to ask if there is any particular type of Fur they are seeking.

We have several Males in the game that could use a good female. ;D

The CS Template is at the top of the first page second post down. Please fill it out as best you can, and submitted it to Sargepepper, WhatliesAbove, and Wicked Vixen as they're the GMs. You can also ask them further Questions if you feel the need.

Welcome to Zootopia! XD

Thank you for the welcome! :)

I'm certainly considering a character, but wouldn't mind any PMs with suggestions. I have so many ideas in my head. ^_^

*ponder ponder ponder*

Mac84

Quote from: hiddenwithin on April 02, 2017, 10:11:07 AM
Thank you for the welcome! :)

I'm certainly considering a character, but wouldn't mind any PMs with suggestions. I have so many ideas in my head. ^_^

*ponder ponder ponder*

You're very welcome, Hidden. :D

We have a lot of players that are very friendly, and helpful if you need assistance in making up a character. Right now the max no. of Characters you can have in the game is 3. THough your first one has to have some time in the game before you can bring in some more. Though that doesn't mean you can't make NPCs to help with scenes. :D

hiddenwithin

Quote from: Mac84 on April 02, 2017, 10:45:51 AM
You're very welcome, Hidden. :D

We have a lot of players that are very friendly, and helpful if you need assistance in making up a character. Right now the max no. of Characters you can have in the game is 3. THough your first one has to have some time in the game before you can bring in some more. Though that doesn't mean you can't make NPCs to help with scenes. :D

Well, I'd only start with the one. Maybe pull in another later once I get my feet wet in the game itself. :)

So many thoughts!

Mac84

Quote from: hiddenwithin on April 02, 2017, 10:48:57 AM
Well, I'd only start with the one. Maybe pull in another later once I get my feet wet in the game itself. :)

So many thoughts!

that is perfectly fine, and understandable. I normally don't have more than two Mains. Though, and you can ask around, I do a LOT of NPCs. :D

Sargepepper

Mac84

Bumping this thread for any that may be interested in a Group game set in the Zootopia Universe. While there is a Dark Plot available, participation is not mandatory. Any players are more than welcome to play it as a sandbox. We're very friendly, and welcome all interested players. If you have any questions please feel free to PM Whatliesabove, Sargepepper, and/or myself. We'll be willing to help you as much as we can to ensure you have as much fun as you can. :-)

CurvyKitten

I've peeked at this one a few times, color me interested. Pending muse juice, though I always worry about getting into a game that has been running for so long. Hard to really find a place in them.

Sargepepper

Well, don't be alarmed, take it at your own pace :> I can say as one of the GM's (Alongside Whatliesabove) that the players are super accepting of new people to play with, and make it very easy to reach out and get new scenes going. We'll help you out where we can too!

Mac84

Hello Curvy Kitten,

I'm glad to see your interest in Zootopia, and as Sargepepper stated we're very accepting of new Furs to the group. :-)

I hope your travels takes you with us to Zootopia.

Mac84

Bumping for Consideration,

We're always welcoming of new players!

Come and say "Hi!"

Levi

I'm interested but I'm very new to RP would it be alright if I took a look?
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Mac84

Quote from: Levi on July 09, 2017, 02:03:44 PM
I'm interested but I'm very new to RP would it be alright if I took a look?

Of course, we would love for you to take a look around. :D

Here is the link to our sub-board. Feel free to say "Hi" in  the OOC.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=580.0

if you have any questions. Please feel free to PM myself, Sargepepper, or Whatliesabove. Sarge, and WLA are the resident GMs for the game. We'll be glad to assist you.

HairyHeretic

It's pretty much permanently open :)

Pop by the OOC thread, have a look around, and then PM the GMs if you want to talk characters.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Mac84

Quote from: Drachegirl14 on September 08, 2017, 05:45:45 PM
I'm interested, if you still have open spots!

Hello Drache,

Welcome to Zootopia. the only limitation on characters right now is two Characters, and there is a moritorium on "Bad/Anti-Hero" type characters.

Sargepepper

You can check out the character sheet thread. The first post has character rules, the second post is a template for the character sheet. Make sure to read the separate rules thread as well.

The only correction I have on Mac's post is only one character to start, but as you play and show activity, it can go up to three characters.

Make sure to send a PM to myself and Whatliesabove with your completed character sheet.

Mac84

Quote from: Sargepepper on September 08, 2017, 08:32:42 PM
You can check out the character sheet thread. The first post has character rules, the second post is a template for the character sheet. Make sure to read the separate rules thread as well.

The only correction I have on Mac's post is only one character to start, but as you play and show activity, it can go up to three characters.

Make sure to send a PM to myself and Whatliesabove with your completed character sheet.

Oops, my bad. Thanks for the correction Sarge. :-)

As far as reptiles, we have one active, and one inactive.

Sargepepper

Insects are not a viable species, they must be part of the animal kingdom.

WhatLiesAbove

Giving this our monthly bump! Zootopia is still going strong after over a year! Come on by and see all the fun, or better yet....submit a character sheet of a sexy fur today!

silentwalrus227

Okay, I’m tentatively interested. If you’re still looking for characters, is there a type of character the group is looking/is sick of?

Mac84

Howdy Silient!

At the moment Bad Guys/Anti-Heroes are in excess so I believe there is moritorum on that.

Mac84

Howdy One and all.

this is to remind all potential players that we're always looking to add to our numbers.

This is a very welcoming game with two wonderful GMs, and many excellent players with a myriad of characters a piece.

We will love to have you join our merry band of Lunatics.

Chaosfox

Looks interesting.  Looking through the other characters I Have a couple of ideas.   Will toss one up to who ever I need to when I can get one of them done.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Mac84

Hello Chaosfox,

For Provisional Character sheets, please PM those to both Whatliesabove, and Sargepepper.

And welcome. I'm glad we captured your interest.

Mac84

Monthly Bump!  :D

We're always looking for fresh meat! ;D

Levi

Oooh,now I'm a bit more comfortable with group games I might try again :)
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Mac84

Quote from: Levi on February 28, 2018, 12:24:43 PM
Oooh,now I'm a bit more comfortable with group games I might try again :)

That's wonderful Levi! If you can, please fill out a Character Sheet, the template should be on the first page, and pm it to both WhatliesAbove, and Sargepepper as they're the acting GMs. :D

Szandor

Laying down some interest. I'm working on a CS ;D
Posting Rate: SLOW

Mac84

Quote from: Szandor on March 10, 2018, 04:38:33 AM
Laying down some interest. I'm working on a CS ;D

Wonderful! When you have yoru CS Complete, please PM it to both Whatliesabove, and Sargepepper.  :D

Sargepepper

Wooo, this is a big bump! Just wanted to let people know that we are still running strong! We’d love to add some new people to our ranks and see some new faces in Zootopia!

Sargepepper

Hey everyone!

This game is well into it’s second year and showing no signs of slowing down! We’d love to invite a few new faces into our world of anthro fun and hope to see you soon!

Sargepepper

Once more, welcome to the longest running group game! We are taking character from all walks of life, species, and players! We recently wrapped up a big plot point and want to invite more people to come and join us in Zootopia! Feel free to message myself and WhatLiesAbove or respond here if you are interested!!