The Orphan, Interest check - Incest Group RP

Started by lovelygirl, June 14, 2011, 10:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

Kayla Morgan had been an orphan all her life, moved from foster home to foster home without any permanent family. She remained sweet and kind through the whole ordeal, never turning bitter or angry. There was always some reason or another that the families she stayed with could never adopt her permanently. Now 17, she would be going to her final foster home, The Stevenson's. She was five months away  from her eighteenth birthday and legally an adult. But the Stevenson's harbor two secrets, they love each other a little more than most families do, and now Kayla is thrust into their incestuous world. Also, Kayla is their long lost daughter that they had to give away because they were just not financially stable at the time. Now they have a comfortable lifestyle, and after keeping track of her all these years, they have finally brought her home (Only  Mom and dad know that secret).

Ok So I would be playing Kayla, I need a Mom, A dad and three siblings (may add more if I get a lot of interest)

SO I need:

Character Name (And role wanted):

Sexual orientation:

Short background:

Picture

This is not first come first served. I will be deciding who is best to play.  If I get a lot of interest, I may expand the family.  Thanks.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Aurora Wayland

I would like to apply for younger sister. Before I make a character what does Kayla look like so I can make a character that believably related. :)

kaz

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

lovelygirl

This is Kayla.

I would like Kayla to essentially be the youngest, that was why they gave her up, they just couldn't keep her because they were financially strapped.  So you can be the "baby " of the family  for all you know since you never knew another child existed if that makes sense. But your character would have to be over 18 ( hope that makes sense or if you want to play younger, I can make her 16 going on 17 )

Ons &Offs

kaz

Mummy and Daddy character sheets will be up today.  Or rather sent to you lovely xxx
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Aurora Wayland

Character Name (And role wanted): Ashley Stevenson (Sister)

Sexual orientation: Bi curious

Short background: Having just graduated high school, Ashley has enrolled into the near by community college near her home. She plans to major in graphic design. She gets along well with her father and brother (If none come, sisters) and mother. Her hair color is naturally red but likes to dye it dark red. She currently works part time at the local coffee shop up the road.

Ashley's personality is usually sweet but can get very defensive when people judge her or her family. Her greatest asset that most attracts men would be her large breasts, currently shes at a 34D and growing. She loves flirting with boys and has interest in her best friend James.

lovelygirl

I like her, the only tweak is that the family's last name is Stevenson - Morgan was the name given to Kayla only to mask her identity when she was given up.

Ons &Offs

Aurora Wayland

lovelygirl

Don't feel stupid.  their name was buried in the post, so it's ok

Ons &Offs

baldysm

Character Name (And role wanted): Mike Stevenson (son/brother)

Sexual orientation: straight

Short background: Mike is going to a local college. He is studying engineering and stays at home to save room and board fees. He is aware of the effect Ashley has on guys, and he is not immune himself. He works in the library on campus as part of his financial aid package.

He is single and somewhat introverted and shy around people he doesn't know, especially women. He had this ability that alot of quiet people have... the ability to listen and people tended to open up to him about their problems.

As an aside, I'll be out of town from wednesday morning to Saturday afternoon. I'll check in if I can and contribute and/or check on things.

1SAZ

Character Name (And role wanted): Alex Stevenson (Youngest Brother/Son)

Sexual orientation: Straight

Short background: Alex, being the youngest of the Stevenson children, is still in high school. He knows he wants to be a graphic designer when he does graduate, and always has a collection of drawings pinned up in his room. He is a bit of a geek, but it's hard to tell considering him being on the soccer team for all four years of high school and the potential for a scholarship for such. Still, he does often have an issue of the Green Lantern somewhere in his room and is more than happy to talk about the latest games coming out this year to anyone that will listen. He gets along well with his mother and siblings, though he can often be sarcastic. He looks up to his older brother Mike in a lot of ways, though he would never admit it to his brother's face. When he has free time between school and sports, he hangs out at the coffee shop his sister works in.

lovelygirl

Wow yay, boys! I know I have a few more coming to apply so I will be checking and letting you know if you've been approved.

Ons &Offs

kckolbe

Ahh, fond memories of this concept.  Would love to be a part of it, but the family is getting kinda big, so no worries if no room.  By the way, really impressed by both of the brothers.  They have personality. 
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

kaz

Name: Mariana Stevenson
sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Background: Mari is a sweet, sensible, caring woman.  her family come first.  She works from home making home furnishings 9curtains, throws etc) and spends a lot of her time making sure everyone is happy.  She is a fun, warm, loving woman, but she harbors a deep guilt about the child they had to put up for adoption.  Totally devoted to her husband, she loves her children and would do anything for them. 

Her home is her pride and joy, she makes sure it is a welcoming home for all the family and their friends when they visit.  They keep their personal life to themselves, and are very close knit and loving.

Aurora Wayland

Now we know where ashley gets her big Boobs from!

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

1SAZ

Quote from: lovelygirl on June 14, 2011, 08:29:45 PM
Whoa mama! Oh my!

Quoted for truth. My my, it's a wonder her kids get out of the house at all. :P

kaz

Come to my bosom children, mommy wants to show you how much she cares.....  >:) >:)

lovelygirl

Ok looking for one more girl, has to be either 20 or 22/23.

Think I am set on boys.

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Aurora - your character is approved

Baldysm- you are approved as well

1saz- tweak the age to 18 like we discussed and you are golden.

Kaz is all set as mom

OOC will go up tomorrow with full details of how I want this to progress.

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Still looking for one daughter character then we are golden

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

scruz87

If there is still room for one more female I would like to fill her spot. 
-Sara

Sarah Morgan

I know someone else mentioned something about wanting to play the needed female character, but I thought I'd submit something here just in case she's lost interest, since it's been a couple of days since she posted.  If she does submit something and you'd rather take her since she was the first to ask about it, that's fine too.

Character Name (And role wanted): Brooke Stevenson, sister

Sexual orientation: Bi curious.

Short background: Brooke is proud to belong to such a large family, always having someone to talk to and get advice from whenever she had a problem, or just someone to do things with.  She doesn't mind being the middle kid, or rather one of several, not yet having to set an example like Mike, being the oldest, but glad she isn't at the younger end of the spectrum either. 
Brooke always did well in school, getting good grades was more important to her than going to all the parties the popular kids went to.  She's currently going to college to become a teacher, and helps out some in the bookstore to earn a little extra money.  She's not in any serious relationships, but wouldn't turn down anyone who was interested.

Appearance:  I'll need someone to kind of give me a short description of what everyone else looks like, so I can have an idea of how to match things.  If everyone else is blonde and blue-eyed, say, it would look strange for her to have red hair and green eyes. 

I can't see any pictures myself, being blind from having too much oxygen given to me when I was born, so hopefully no one minds explaining what their character looks like.  I can see light and dark, but no shadows or colors, only able to tell when lights are on or off, basically.

lovelygirl

Aw Sarah, actually we were working out bringing the other girl in or not. Was waiting on other players and their opinions . So sorry sweetie.

Ons &Offs