Eliza and Friends' 1vs1/Solo Genderswap Roleplays

Started by Eliza, December 09, 2009, 02:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 02, 2011, 05:23:30 PM
It's a running gag.. you get the two 'jerks' of the movie going to this or that place.. only to walk into the 'blue moon'. Then the music starts up and a couple of guys swoop in to dance with them (It is a gay club.. lots of leather and such).

Oooooooooh.

Callie Del Noire

DKDBSD

playfullchick76

Callie Del Noire

Yeah.. it's like the Canteen scene in Blazing saddles.. all sorts of politically incorrect fun.

DKDBSD

Ah I see. This rp will start shortly now that we have an idea of characters and numbers.

DKDBSD

Callie Del Noire

Swordsman18

DKDBSD

Swordsman18

The group game that you all seem to be working on.

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

Here is the thread, I'll make an initial post shortly. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=125993.0

I'm going to start us off in the groups house, they'll be staying in a house owned by (the changer's parents) just so we have a collective meeting point. does anyone want more threads or is everyone happy with the one?
(I'll write these up later on.

Name: Alex Crawford
Height: 5' 6" 
Major: Music

Background:

Name: Luke Regent
Height: 5' 10" 
Major: Biology and Psychology

Background:

DKDBSD

Hey the rp is up if you guy's arestill interested could you post soon?

playfullchick76

I've posted a reply, and hope that its okay. Im not sure how long until my character is altered by the nanobots, thats up to you.

DKDBSD

Quote from: playfullchick76 on December 09, 2011, 08:24:35 AM
I've posted a reply, and hope that its okay. Im not sure how long until my character is altered by the nanobots, thats up to you.
You'll know.

eavatar

Hey,

I took a whie till I find a topic with a rp theme which I really like. I always digged gender swap but never found partners willing to do it with quality or without make it a real fuckfest (something I don't like, because I am pretty sure you never are going to say "I am a chick now, I am horny, let's fuck" after the transformation.

Well I have some ideas which I really would like try.

1) The other side - You and a best friend are taken by some strange alien force (or something like that) to a large unknow complex where they play with your body and mind, changing you on your deepest side. Now you are member of the other side, a group of persons which the gender changed and now you need to figure how is your life now

2) Beyond the Horizon - you, and several other persons were on a place where the reality had collapsed. Now you and whatelse who was with you are taken to another dimension where you had a different life, a life which you had born on the oppositive gender. Can you find a way out?

3) The Bomb - it is a super hero related roleplaying. You was fighting a dreadfull villain, a real shame for the mankind. She was a femme supremacist, which preach the womynkind supremacy, so to prove she was right she build an amazing device, some kind of bomb which could change the thousands of males. What she didn't knew was the bomb could affect females too, making the bomb a real failure. Now can you live as someone else? And how about your secret life?

I have other ideas. PM me if any of this ideas fancy you. (all of them work well as solo and group rps)

Haibane

Quote from: DKDBSD on December 08, 2011, 02:23:58 PM
Hey the rp is up if you guy's arestill interested could you post soon?
Have you room for another player? I see you have 2 characters DKD, could I take one of those or have you plans for them both?

DKDBSD

Haibane

Well, to join the game as one more of the students and join in as you ned me but have you set up an OOC thread? It seems wrong to discuss a game that's running here in the players wanted section.

DKDBSD

eavatar

Quote from: Haibane on December 16, 2011, 01:11:42 PM
Well, to join the game as one more of the students and join in as you ned me but have you set up an OOC thread? It seems wrong to discuss a game that's running here in the players wanted section.

I didn't knew this topic was closed for a single game... I thought it was open. Now i am relifed about the lack of replies and interest about my ideas (somewhat seems to be quite common over here)

Haibane

Hi eavatar, threads like this one are fine for gathering interest about an up-coming game and planning things, but when a game begins and players discuss in-game issues you should create an OOC thead in the same forum as the game so that game-chat doesn't keep bumping threads like this one to the top of the plaayers wanted forum.

eavatar

Quote from: Haibane on December 17, 2011, 08:50:36 AM
Hi eavatar, threads like this one are fine for gathering interest about an up-coming game and planning things, but when a game begins and players discuss in-game issues you should create an OOC thead in the same forum as the game so that game-chat doesn't keep bumping threads like this one to the top of the plaayers wanted forum.

Understood. I just got confused because the starting post was about Eliza posting her rp ideas and the last ones were about an already set game

DKDBSD

Quote from: eavatar on December 17, 2011, 09:11:26 AM
Understood. I just got confused because the starting post was about Eliza posting her rp ideas and the last ones were about an already set game

My game I'm using one of her set role plays