Eliza and Friends' 1vs1/Solo Genderswap Roleplays

Started by Eliza, December 09, 2009, 02:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 01, 2011, 04:41:47 PM
So the guy doing the 'fun' with the remote is going to be doing this stuff for a variety of reasons? To have fun with rivals, eliminate bullies and generally have lots of fun with people?

Yes how realistic do we want this?

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on December 01, 2011, 04:42:59 PM
Yes how realistic do we want this?

You mean quick changes (complete with outfits) or slower changes (possibly painful?)

I'm game either way.. though having your body change suddenly (complete with wardrobe change) could be interesting or stuck in old clothes. :D

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 01, 2011, 04:49:18 PM
You mean quick changes (complete with outfits) or slower changes (possibly painful?)

I'm game either way.. though having your body change suddenly (complete with wardrobe change) could be interesting or stuck in old clothes. :D

Well I mean in other aspects I prefer slow changes they're more fun. >D Also having to look for new clothes is funnier. I basically mean how close to an anime would we want this.

Callie Del Noire

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 01, 2011, 04:57:28 PM
I'm flexible with fast or slow changes.. :D

XD Other then changes that's what I as asking about.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on December 01, 2011, 04:58:34 PM
XD Other then changes that's what I as asking about.

I'm game.. you know me.. pretty flexible.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 01, 2011, 05:02:59 PM
I'm game.. you know me.. pretty flexible.
Shiny then I know why my guy would be changed. What do you have in mind for your character? I can figure out why our changer changes him after seeing the concept.

Callie Del Noire

Name: Kyle Graham
Height: 5' 10"  Weight: 175
Major: Electronics Engineer, Micro-circuitry (Graduate student)

Background: By the time he was 9, Kyle was in high school. A math prodigy who had modeled his life on the work of electronic and computer gurus like Wozinak, Gates and Jobs. The problem was while he was as technically savvy as any of them, his people skills are crippled by a terminal sense of shyness that keeps him from doing better in some of his presentations. That being the only thing that keeps him from a perfect average in his course load. This semester he has started taking classes in speech and 'social skills' that are outside his normal load, with only his thesis project being his usual course load.

(What I got so far)

DKDBSD

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on December 01, 2011, 05:47:51 PM
Erm going to have to think on this a bit.

No worries.. if you want to PM about things.. feel free. :D

Ashen Phoenix

I'd be interested but can't commit to anything until next week so don't hold up on my account.
O/O

Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Ashen Phoenix on December 01, 2011, 05:52:17 PM
I'd be interested but can't commit to anything until next week so don't hold up on my account.

Well who says we can't have later joiners? XD

playfullchick76

true, we can have late joiners, and Im ok with it being America. Most of my roleplays are set there anyway.

DKDBSD

Callie Del Noire

I say we go with a college in the US.. California (like LA or San Francisco) has a lot of options for fun.. but New York works too.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 02, 2011, 03:00:50 PM
I say we go with a college in the US.. California (like LA or San Francisco) has a lot of options for fun.. but New York works too.

San Francisco is fun I like that city. ^_^ I still say we need crazy antics.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on December 02, 2011, 03:01:58 PM
San Francisco is fun I like that city. ^_^ I still say we need crazy antics.

Like getting changed in weird spots.. (I keep seeing the Blue Moon club from Police Academy movies. :D )

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 02, 2011, 03:03:22 PM
Like getting changed in weird spots.. (I keep seeing the Blue Moon club from Police Academy movies. :D )

Again not just gender switching antics.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on December 02, 2011, 03:04:11 PM
Again not just gender switching antics.

Like..
-avoiding friends/boy(girl)friends and dealing with the fallout of a new idenity you know NOTHING about ("what do you mean I have to go to a debutante's ball!?")
-dealing with a new job/degree
-wondering how to deal with all sorts of things.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 02, 2011, 03:06:16 PM
Like..
-avoiding friends/boy(girl)friends and dealing with the fallout of a new idenity you know NOTHING about ("what do you mean I have to go to a debutante's ball!?")
-dealing with a new job/degree
-wondering how to deal with all sorts of things.

Yes and maybe more crazy things besides.

Callie Del Noire

playfullchick76

lol, the Blue Moon Club, lots of dancing there, just dancing.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: playfullchick76 on December 02, 2011, 04:17:15 PM
lol, the Blue Moon Club, lots of dancing there, just dancing.

Yeah.. it was still funny..they run in.. the guys grab them and lead them onto the dance floor.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 02, 2011, 04:20:43 PM
Yeah.. it was still funny..they run in.. the guys grab them and lead them onto the dance floor.

Blue moon club?

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on December 02, 2011, 05:19:29 PM
Blue moon club?

It's a running gag.. you get the two 'jerks' of the movie going to this or that place.. only to walk into the 'blue moon'. Then the music starts up and a couple of guys swoop in to dance with them (It is a gay club.. lots of leather and such).