Eliza and Friends' 1vs1/Solo Genderswap Roleplays

Started by Eliza, December 09, 2009, 02:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

In the works for a simple group game (which can be altered to a Solo. 1-4 players all we need.

The roleplay involves a glove that when worn and before smacking someone you say, "I'll smack the ***** out/into you."

Fill in the blank. Say, "I'll smack the man out of you," and smack a man across the face, end result is someone with no manliness. Basically, a women.

Players could be:
1 man (glove) and three women
2 men (glove swap) and two women
or 3 men (glove) and 1 woman

Callie Del Noire

Callie Del Noire

Eliza

I'm still in this genderswap game, but got no ideas. The only involves me (and possibly you) having amnesia after we change. Other factor is getting sent to a different world.

Okay, that's an idea. You and I are cell mates who are due to be exiled. After technology has been researched and perfected for changing one's gender and time and space travel, execution of criminals is abolished. The government has found it better to exile and swap genders to calm the societies.

Eliza

Updated the look of the first post. Looks more cleaner.

Also, added a few stories:

Inside Man added to Body Transfer section

From Reps to New Girls added to Switcheroo section

playfullchick76

Your different world one interests me. We could be criminals, partners in crime, and are sentenced to be exiled to another earth type planet in the galaxy, and once you're sent there, thats it. If you wanted to play this one out with me, I would like that. Would the technology be like it was in the movie the one, it would suit it. My character could go from male to female, a young german or dutch woman if that helps, with my gender and even  my nationality changed. Perhaps we were a pair of con men, making this a fitting punishment.

Eliza

This is exactly fashioned after the movie The One. This was discussed by another, but it seemed our plans for the RP wasn't going in two different directions.

I would like the two of us would be formerly partners in crime. I was thinking we were murderers of those who trafficked drugs or people. I was going for someone who had tattoos all over his body, like Latino gang members or Yakuza. When genderswapped, the tattoos are retained, but on a female body.

The technology and reason for use would be that they first used it on inmates waiting for the death penalty. To be more humane and to calm the societies, inmates were exiled to earth-like planets which served as arenas for pay-per-view type of program. Like Hunger Games and Death Race, the program was broadcasted to the growing adult population. Some planets were large gladiator-type arenas, where exiled inmates were forced to fight to the death to become the victor, who would gain his freedom. Other planets were large reserves for an alien race. This was reserved for those who killed or oppressed many. Exiles were put on the run, to escape the alien who used the inmates as wild game. The particular planet I wanted to portray in this RP was a survival-type of arena. The first inmates who were exiled were men, but when technology for genderswapping was perfected, the change pertain to your sentence. If you killed or trafficked drugs or money as a criminal, the inmate would only be exiled. If an inmate was a rapist, ran a prostitution ring or trafficked people (most often sex slaves), you got the extra punishment of being changed into the opposite gender before being exiled. Other times, this was randomly chosen.

The survival-type of arena was broadcasted as pay-per-day, 24/7 live feed. Cameras would be on everyone, even in the private areas. The program was to portray the life and struggles of an exiled inmate. Challenges were given to force inmates to compete for perks and rewards. Such perks were asylum and protection from danger outside of the competition. Other perks were for higher-tiered vendors and ability to get higher-quality shelters. Rewards most likely were in the form of credits, used to buy things like food, water and protection in the form of weapons and armor. Ultimate prizes which were expensive was a ticket to the orbital stations, for permanent residence and freedom.

The setting would be like the Earth of Elysium. The elite live and are sustained on orbital platforms, which the exiles live and compete on the surface.

As a precaution, our characters at first would be cuffed magnetically to each other. The cuffs, which is the our means of getting objectives and seeing out credit balances, would be ones that couldn't be taken off and it was our label that we were exiles.

It's a bit much. I want to see your take on it and see if we can meld them together.

playfullchick76

Well, you're in luck. I loved the one, and the infinite possibilites that the movie had. I can picture the big arena, with us forced to fight for protection, for perks. As men, we could have trafficked drugs and women, making this punishment perfect.

We would know how to fight, and prove ourselves. I even have some images in mind.

Eliza

Quote from: playfullchick76 on March 08, 2014, 08:51:18 AM
Well, you're in luck. I loved the one, and the infinite possibilites that the movie had. I can picture the big arena, with us forced to fight for protection, for perks. As men, we could have trafficked drugs and women, making this punishment perfect.

We would know how to fight, and prove ourselves. I even have some images in mind.

Alright, it's a go then. I'll probably have it ready in a couple of days.

EDIT: Did I say a couple days? Lol. I still have the opening scene in my head. Will put it up tonight.

Eliza

Eliza takes a crowbar and starts peeling off the wooden boards off of her thread like they are are the old scales that remained after its annual molting. She opens the door and finds the place just how she left it, though with a thick layer of dust covering every inch. "Hello?" she calls out, though doubting anyone would answer.

Callie Del Noire

ReijiTabibito

I heard you were dead.  :P

Welcome back.  Where to pick up...

Eliza

If anyone's wondering, I'm trying to make a sort of SELF/LESS RP. If you haven't watched the movie, then this is it in a nutshell. A rich man dying from an illness gets invited to switch his mind/soul/consciousness into a younger, healthy body.

In any route, your/our character(s) are filthy rich (or have someone close to you who is).

playfullchick76

welcome back Eliza. I had thought you would never return, but you have, I'm so glad.

I do know selfless, and would play it out with you if you like.

Eliza

Quote from: playfullchick76 on January 25, 2016, 06:52:39 AM
welcome back Eliza. I had thought you would never return, but you have, I'm so glad.

I do know selfless, and would play it out with you if you like.

What kind of pairing will it be? I don't with it where our characters are friends, since we've done those before. How about complete strangers?

playfullchick76

Having us as strangers works, but both filthy rich, multi billionaires, but willing to pay almost anything for another chance at life.

Eliza

eavatar

I love the concept as a whole, but it is hard to find the right partner. It is more dificult when you like to play thru messengers instead by boards

Eliza

I've changed the second post of this thread to include unorganized thoughts of plots that may or may not fit into one of the categories. The two I've added are from my notepad on my phone. These can be made into 1-on-1's or small group RP's.

They are:

-Ghostly Identity
-Apathy Clause

eavatar

I really liked the Apathy clause idea and I found non used ideas very interesting  too .I would like give a chance for Your benefactor and In my past life.  But I have a single collossal problem. English is my second language and my pace writin at boards are slower than a snail.

Eliza

Quote from: eavatar on January 27, 2016, 08:47:45 AM
I really liked the Apathy clause idea and I found non used ideas very interesting  too .I would like give a chance for Your benefactor and In my past life.  But I have a single collossal problem. English is my second language and my pace writin at boards are slower than a snail.

That is fine. Since these ideas have been in my phone, they are ones that I am eager of role playing. If you can post at least 2 paragraphs per week, that is fine by me.

Beatrice Black

ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Grizzly

We few, we happy few, we band of writers;
For they this day that share words with me
Shall be my fellow; be they ne'er so vile,

krakenknight

I still do gender swap when my job isn't burying me in overtime