Eliza and Friends' 1vs1/Solo Genderswap Roleplays

Started by Eliza, December 09, 2009, 02:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

Just where is eliza anyway, I havnt heard from her in a while.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: playfullchick76 on December 17, 2011, 05:27:50 PM
Just where is eliza anyway, I havnt heard from her in a while.

Think she got mugged by real life.

playfullchick76

Did you want to play out something Callie, just curious.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: playfullchick76 on December 17, 2011, 05:51:11 PM
Did you want to play out something Callie, just curious.

Oh oi.. just recovering from my fall burnout.. (Which I believe I owe an apology to you as well as others)

playfullchick76

Its just that I thought of one, and..thought of you to play it out with me. If you're not ready, thats okay.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: playfullchick76 on December 17, 2011, 06:06:53 PM
Its just that I thought of one, and..thought of you to play it out with me. If you're not ready, thats okay.

PM me the details. Just finished my exams

DKDBSD

I have yet another rp idea which is perfect for group and would need four characters minimum. This game would revolve about a cursed board game which leads to some interesting effects. At least one character would be turned into a girl, one character could be turned into an anthro or something along those lines. Lastly and this is the really fun one. A woman unconnected from the main group could be mind switched so we have male to female, female to male and other strange changes.

There is also the possibility of the spirit of the game coming into reality. The change would be entirely permanent to make things more fun.

endlesspie

So something along the lines of a perverted Jumanji?

I did think with the woman getting a mind swap it could be that they needed outside intervention to save them... and the game oh so kindly obliged.

Callie Del Noire

I am interested in a 'round of changes'. :D Winding up as a 'sexy school teacher gone bad' could be fun. :D

DKDBSD

Quote from: endlesspie on December 19, 2011, 02:45:02 PM
So something along the lines of a perverted Jumanji?

I did think with the woman getting a mind swap it could be that they needed outside intervention to save them... and the game oh so kindly obliged.
Sort of but the effects remain in play even after they finish the game. It won't be on going like Jumanji. Erm so one body swap so far I'd like it if someone was willing for the body swap to be between a nerd and a popular girl.

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 19, 2011, 02:48:28 PM
I am interested in a 'round of changes'. :D Winding up as a 'sexy school teacher gone bad' could be fun. :D

On that note it'd help if you played (or we could leave it open) the teacher or student stuck in your characters old body. I see a character who takes advantage and does a butt load of playing with himself. Also unless your talking about another rp I like that name it sounds fun.

Callie Del Noire

I could see being that student being put in his teachers body..then some 'board' tiles 'sexing' her up like that. D:

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 19, 2011, 03:38:11 PM
I could see being that student being put in his teachers body..then some 'board' tiles 'sexing' her up like that. D:

Again the game would kind of end and they'd be stuck in these forms. Really the game is a small part of the idea, it's the aftermath of it. In fact I'm quite happy to play this over the Nanobots idea. 

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on December 19, 2011, 03:41:09 PM
Again the game would kind of end and they'd be stuck in these forms. Really the game is a small part of the idea, it's the aftermath of it. In fact I'm quite happy to play this over the Nanobots idea.

I could see all sorts of 'changes' that came out of the game ..and the aftermath of such a game could be fun.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 19, 2011, 03:42:06 PM
I could see all sorts of 'changes' that came out of the game ..and the aftermath of such a game could be fun.

Oh yes I really want to expand on Diana thanks to you I came up with an interesting character idea. Really the set up will be the same, group of boys living in a house maybe New England for shits and giggles this time. No evil bastard room mate, or at least no half arsed evil bastard room mate. I'm pondering how to have Alex's girl friend react though, especially as I'll have them make love for the first time the night before. >D

Voila! https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=127235.0

Eliza

Guess I couldn't come in undetected; what a disappointing entrance. I think I deserve some punishment.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eliza on January 15, 2012, 08:47:17 PM
Guess I couldn't come in undetected; what a disappointing entrance. I think I deserve some punishment.
Real life done mugging you?

Eliza

It did, but now I'm back. I'm not really looking to continue most of the roleplays right off the bat. I do have ideas that I want to pursue (of course I do).

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eliza on January 15, 2012, 08:54:13 PM
It did, but now I'm back. I'm not really looking to continue most of the roleplays right off the bat. I do have ideas that I want to pursue (of course I do).

Take your time. Get your groove on.

AribethAmkiir

I realize that you just came back and are wanting to ease into things.  I am interested in gender bending or swapping in general and would be more than eager to participate if/when you got back into this.

There are a lot of ideas on that list, and I'm slowly going through them.  A number have already grabbed my attention though.

Eliza

I was looking at "Becoming a Damsel," which is under the Switcheroo section of the list and I wanted to try that with at least one other person. It was basically a story of a group of friends trying out a system game (similar to dungeons and dragons, etc.) or an online RPG (or maybe like Skyrim) when suddenly something mysteriously pulls them straight into the game. As they enter the living, breathing world, they each find themselves separated from each other and in very different forms. The original main character was a guy in the real world, but in the game world, he found himself to be a female elf. Furthermore, this elven woman appeared in a snowy forest nearby an imminent clash between a human convoy and orcish hunters (I think; you'd have to read it to be sure). The other characters would have either similar or completely different transformations (not exclusive to only gender bending).

I'd like to resurrect it to be a small group game. If it grows, then I might ask for more players to continue the story, to make it more interesting. But for now only 2-3 players including myself.

Callie Del Noire

Eliza

If you're interested Callie, I could make you the guy who does the GM stuff in the RP. The game would be freeform though, with just elements of system game woven into the beginning. I'll ever give you the liberty of naming the actual game itself.

AribethAmkiir

I'd be interested in that, it sounds like a lot of fun.