Revised & Condensed RP Thread

Started by Daeva, May 06, 2010, 09:41:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daeva

My old RP wanted thread was getting a bit hard to manage, so I have condensed my list to my open stories to start fresh.

If a taken idea strikes your interest, I may be open to discussing similar stories to them, you wont know till you ask.

In addition to these idea's, I am very open to hearing yours as well.

Please read my On/Off list before sending me a message about stories, Please send me a PM rather than posting your interest here.

On to the stories:

A young woman is married to a wealthy land owner (I'm seeing this as either set a few hundred years in the past or in a fantasy setting). He sees her as nothing but a decoration for his arm in public and has little desire for her otherwise. She becomes bored and lonely and sets her sights on one of his servants who sees her as something more. Many different directions this can go in depending on the partner. Taken

She's happily married, living the perfect life. A good husband who has a good job, a house she loves, good friends, everything is going along smoothly until the new neighbor moves in next door. He's dark, seemingly dangerous, and she cant stop thinking about him. What direction this could go in to be discussed with partner - Taken

Set either in a historical setting or an altered present...a woman is married to a wealthy and prominent man, the only thing he had asked of her was an heir, and she could have everything. When she failed to give him one, he decided to get a new wife, selling his current wife. Several directions this can go in, up for discussion with partner.

The prophecy spoke of a marriage between the two since before they had been born. They were born on the same day, one in the morning, the other at night and each bore a matching birthmark, marking them as the chosen ones. Their marriage would seal the treaty between the two most prominent families in the realm. She's soft and gentle, he's been known to be cruel and heartless. What he doesn't know is she's in love with his brother, what she suspects is he's bedded every woman he's come across.

A story set in either modern times or a fantasy setting as it works both ways. A woman is a researcher and she's studying an ancient text that fell into her hands. The more she learns, the more intrigued she becomes finding out that the author of the book, a powerful sorcerer who had a large following/powerful students/blood cult/etc.. had most of his work destroyed, deemed too dangerous to exist. I don't have a lot of details yet, would like to discuss it with a partner on how to proceed. - Taken

A woman has been watched for by someone for over a year now, he knows where she works, her routine, her social life, everything. Finally he decides he has to have her for himself. It wouldn't be the first time he'd obsessed and collected a woman. What he didn't know, couldn't have seen, was that she had a twin sister, and he's collected the wrong woman. More details to be discussed with partner

A new student a prep school is being initiated into one of the elite clubs on campus. She has to go to the headmasters private residence and steal something while he was away at a conference. What she hadn't counted on, and no one told her, was that he had a son who was home that night and caught her in the act. The only choices she has are to be faced with expulsion if he turns her in, or ..... the rest to be determined with partner - Taken

A couple has been chatting over the internet for a few months and finally decides to meet. One or both has a secret that could impact the other. (would like to discuss idea's on this with potential partner) - Taken

As children they played together, as they started to grow into young adulthood, they had courted until her family took the wrong side against the King/Local ruling Lord/other. Her parents were executed for treason and she was sold at the slave auction, bought by her one time friend. Details on where this could go to be discussed

A young woman was raised in wealth and privilege until her father loses everything to gambling debts. A neighboring Lord who always had his eye on the girl, but had always had his advanced rebuked, now finds himself in the position to buy her rather than try to win her. More detail to be discussed with partner - Taken

]A priestess is sent on a mission to defeat something that lives either in a house or tower on a hill, the forest, in the mist on the edge of a town. A game of cat and mouse if you will? It could be a demon, a vampire (but only if the vampire a. doesn't sparkle and b. actually is dark) or something of the like. - Taken

She's in massive debt and at a loss for where to turn. The only person who would offer her help is a close friend of her families, though in order to pay the debt, she would become indentured to him for a period of time. She goes to work for him, he's determined to teach her to be more responsible, can love bloom? Details to be discussed with potential partner.
Absences Updated 6/15/22 Selectively Accepting New Stories
Ons and Offs & Current Story List | Desired RP's

Daeva

Daeva