Seeking a 'DM' for a crossover RP! [Naruto/WoW]

Started by Dath, November 22, 2012, 11:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dath

It had been a little while after the final battle, the final casualty count had been made and it wasn't pretty. Many people were dead and many teams had to be merged. Hinata was unlucky as both of her teammates had been killed in the fighting and her dear Naruto gone... she felt jaded after all was said and done, her light had faded and she wasn't going to get it back. Now she was heading off to the Hokage's pile of rubble (it had a desk though) to find out who her new teammates would be.

Quick description there! As the subject states I am seeking someone to play Hinata for me and a DM who can play the third member of the team and conjure up events to battle through. Dath - the character I am playing - will be the same as ever, a Night Elf flung into this dimension. I would prefer to talk at length about it with whoever wishes to play and I hope to get some people for it. I only need two but if I do get some good responses I may make it a bit bigger.

Karasu

interesting.. I've always been a big fan of the shy little Hinata.
Removed, due to vandalism.

Dath

Dath

Karasu

I'll play the Shy and Jaded Hinata for you Lord Dath.
Removed, due to vandalism.

Dath

Awesome. Just seeking a DM, Storyteller or similar. Someone who can play the third member of the team and set up story events to deal with. Could also just have a third team member who is antagonistic secretly. PM me if interested!

Dath

Still seeking one more to play the DM for this one, though a person to play the third team member would also be acceptable!