1 on 1 roleplay! I hope you guys find it interesting!

Started by Exodice, September 14, 2017, 04:48:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exodice

"Traitors!" The roar came loud and daunting, but it meant nothing.  The lord was finished and the other three knew this.  
They sat there before their so called god, their leader and watched him bleed.  The blood itself was black and ran like slime.  It looked like tar to the Phoenix.  She watched the blood intently feeling remorse and yet she knew she had done the right thing...hadn't she?  She knew this was the right thing to do "You were going to destroy our world" she whispered.  Her golden eyes fixated on the creature that was her leader her love. Her heart, it ached.  She was in no physical pain her flames saw to that but her mind was weary her resolve was crumbling. 
She loved him, by the creators light did she love the stubborn prideful fool. Why did it come to this?  Why had he not listened to her when she pleaded BEGGED him to stop his foolish march against the turtle?  Insanity, she was sure of it. It had to be! Why would the dragon try to kill his best friend? Was it something they said? Something the disagreed upon, surely it could have been avoided..so why?  Why did she have to watch the creature she loved, admired, die.

"Destroy? I swore to protect this world to protect you all! And this, this is what you do to me!" It wasn't a question.  The black dragon spoke loudly still even though his life force was draining. 
They all saw it, they all knew it would be soon when he would no longer draw breath from this earth.  A god to the bitter end.  Refusing to show weakness and refusing his death. Phoenix bore no marks of the fight that just occurred but the other two weren't as lucky. 
The Tiger, with fur so white he shone light even when there was sun out, stood next to her bleeding but his wounds on the mend.  Thanks partly to Phoenix and her abilities. 
The Fox lay next to them, tired and weary but focused and determined. He was missing his left ear, the dragon had tried to eat the poor thing.  If he was bleeding it was hard to tell, his red fur matched the blood and the fight left him looked ragged and battered.  It was unclear as to how hurt he was.
"You think I would destroy all that I have loved and cherished? You take me for a fool.  You think I'm so foolish I would have not thought or planned something without reason? I thought you knew better of me Arshlia." Those words cut deeper then any blade could have.  The dragon started to shrink his massive form becoming smaller and smaller until it caught flame and then dissipated.
A young man stood where the dragon had been just moments ago black blood dripping from his robes. His face was handsome yet he bore scars. Two across the eyes and his cheeks seemed sunken. He stared at them.  There were no hate in those eyes, if anything he looked remorseful." Know this you fools, I tried to warn you and I tried to save you.  You betrayed me and now you shall reap what you sow. Be it tomorrow or 1000 years from now you shall see I was not wrong, I was not insane."
He look at the fox first "Smart and clever fox. A good creature with an honest heart. You are a fool for trusting the turtle so.  Watch over your followers with vigor and don't let them stray to far.."  He turned his gave to the Tiger next.
"We have always been rivals haven't we tiger?  You were my first challenge and my first friend...you disappoint me most of all. I leave you with this old friend.  Humble yourself and teach your people well this lesson.  Having strength is no sin but do not exercise that strength without reason my friend." The tiger open its jaw to speak but the young man just raised his hand in protest to silence him.  The tiger erupted in light and in his place stood a man as well tall as the dragon but his skin seemed to leak light.  His eyes were a white flame and he looked stern.  But when he spoke he spoke with a softness that didnt match his look. "My friend, I will take your wisdom and apply it well. May your afterlife be forever peaceful..". The dragon nodded and then turned to face the phoenix. She stared at him her golden eyes fixated and tearful.  He smiled at her.  The bastard was actually smiling at her.
"I'm sorry"  She blurted it out as soon as he opened his mouth.  She didn't want to hear his words.  She didn't to hear words of wisdom from him.  Not now, he was going to be leaving her soon after all.  The black blood started to leak instead of drip out now.  The pool that collect around his feat catching a small flame. He stared at her for what seemed like an eternity.  She sighed and her form burst into golden flames.  Once the flame was gone there stood a young woman smaller then the tiger and dragon by a heads height but her demeanor spoke volumes of strength and determination.  Her flaming red hair dropping down to the middle of her back and her golden eyes seeming to shine. He was staring at her.  Did he not have anything to say?  Was she supposed to say more? Maybe he was waiting for her to say something, she did say I'm sorry before he could even speak. As this thought crossed her mind he spoke. A gentle voice with no authority or godliness in the tone.
"You are to lead them now...You will see for yourself that I was not wrong.  I hope that it is soon.  Don't let them forget who they are"  He gestured to the the man who stood before him and the fox who was there previously now took on the form of a young child.  The left side of his head bleeding. She would have to fix that she supposed. IF it could be fixed.
"Arshlia" The name shook her when he spoke it.  Was it always that beautiful? "Arshlia, I...If I was to say it.." The flames at his feet grew instantly engulfing him. He didnt flinch.
He stood there and looked her in the eyes and then spoke.  Tears streamed down her face as she watched him speak.  His voice was lost after the first few words.  The humans who they created used very intriguing words.  The one that Arshlia found the most beautiful was Love.  It meant so much to them.  It meant so much to her. She watched as he disappeared behind the flames until nothing was left.
"Byakko and Kitsune, its time to go " She said not taking her eyes off the spot where the creature she loved had just died. "We have to tell the humans who followed him why their blessings have stopped and where to move from here.."
The other two nodded and started to head outside.  The old temple they were standing in was Marble white.  Gleaming in the light and marvelous to behold.  It would never be used again. She turned and walked away hearing the last whispers of her now gone love. "I love you" Tears welled up in her eyes and she wiped them away. It was time to lead the humans again. And this time it would be with less gods then ever before.

Exodice

Ok no one reply to this! It was an accidental post! I need to finish it! T_T sorry!

Exodice

Quote from: Exodice on September 14, 2017, 04:51:03 AM
Ok no one reply to this! It was an accidental post! I need to finish it! T_T sorry!

ok so cant edit. I have the text so can someone delete this? XD I need to finished iiiiitttt

Exodice

Quote from: Exodice on September 14, 2017, 04:52:41 AM
ok so cant edit. I have the text so can someone delete this? XD I need to finished iiiiitttt

Also realized this was in the wrong section!  T_T

vanilllaice