Nightwood Falls 3.0 (Horror, Monsters, Sandbox, Freeform, Everyone Friendly)

Started by Rel Mayer, September 05, 2016, 01:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rel Mayer

Quote from: sweets on September 11, 2016, 09:44:02 PM
If ya'll are still looking I am thinking about throwing out a female victim and a Gorgon like monster.

I'd love to have you here, sweets! Please let me know if you need anything from me.

Biles

Sorry for the lack of response but I accidentally somehow lost the info of my character sheet and had to redo it over -_-. Anyways, without further ado, here's my monster, I hope it's not OP or somehow fails to meet the proper requirement, lemme know so I can try and revise it somehow, other than that lemme know what you think of my bastard creation.

Name: Vaahls the Wicked Flesh-shaper
Character Type: Monster

A sexual predator that often targets humanoid victims for breeding purpose particularly sentient female ones. However, he's been known to expand its palette by going after effeminate males, trans-females, and even female-herms. Even some demons have fallen victim to Vaahls' sexual hunger. When it comes to males however, Vaahls will kill and corrupt their corpses into undead drones used to guard the hive or perhaps help abduct more females into his breeding harem, though time to time he may give some females even this same treatment should he tire of them for whatever reasons. At least in this sense, nothing gets truly wasted. Those unfortunate condemned for breeding are given a much crueler fate than those who are viciously turned into drones.

Due to the nature of Vaahls as being a demonic nightcrawler, he has recently established residence in the dilapidated basement of one of the campuses' abandoned facilities. The damp, extremely, humid, and dark environment makes it a thriving grounds. Upon establishing his newly constructed fleshy hives, Vaahls' presence has allowed lesser demonic creatures to set up residence in his domains, not just the worm creatures her control. As a result, his influence alone has corrupted and tainted the basement structures beneath the campus to the point of looking almost alien. To die or be subdue in such a vile and foul place is the most terrible thing anyone could ever wish upon another, be they demons or humans.
Infested Corridors

Physical Description:
Vaahls exists as a living entity comprised of parasitic annelid monsters of all various shapes, sizes, and colors. However, he is capable of shape-shifting flesh into various forms, though often simple and practical such as tendrils and tangible appendages that are often made up of a collection of worms and creatures. While mainly made up of various demonic worms, Vaahls is also capable of building up his form using corpse of his victims, be they alive or dead. Any bone-like structures found on his form or in his hive were likely carved out from the countless of corpses Vaahls has defiled. Of all the types of worms Vaahls uses to construct his identity, the most common are the ones that resemble Korean penis fish due to their robust and diverse roles.

Personality:
Vaahls' kind exist numerous in the demonic realm as the bottom-most in the food chain pyramid. They are nothing more than bottom-dwelling decomposer and scavengers that thrive in the darkest and deepest recess shadows. However now and then, when a colony of parasite worms grow unchallenged due the combined collective minds eventually form intelligence and evolve. Such was the case with Vaahls. Throughout the centuries, he has grown strong enough that even some of the higher demons have come to recognize his rise and prowess.

Even with centuries behind Vaahls' achievement, he still primarily acts upon his hungry instincts and hunts just to satisfy his sexual depravities. Some powerful demons continue to look down on him as nothing more than a glorified scavenger, but Vaahls have in the past proven to show some cunning and wits to circumvent some of his limitations as a parasitic worm demon. Most of the time, he keeps to himself and depending upon his mood and situation, Vaahls will interact with others should the need arises. For the most part, the demons of his realm will leave him to his own nature.

History:
Vaahls was attracted to a high activity of demonic energy from those infiltrating the human realm. Feeding off from the waves of these energies, the demon worm was able to sense 'fresh meat' in plentiful supply from Earth. However, what interested Vaahls the most was that the world was heavily populated with a race of sentient beings. Creatures called humans that made him want to sink his teeth into and try new things. However, Vaahls also detected a powerful demon who seem to have more or less similar taste of sorts, though this demon's incredible lust for hunger rivalled that of his.

During the infiltration to the human realm, Vaahls began shifting his main hive in the demon world by splitting himself into a swarm of tiny parasites that either snuck in through the portal or whatever entry way that connected both realms, or simply had many of his parasites clung to unsuspecting lesser demons who too were attracted to the prospect of dominating the newly discovered world. Upon transferring most of his essence to the human world and leaving behind the remains to live off on their own, Vaahls then interacted with the lowlife creatures on Earth and eventually slithered his corrupt presence into an abandoned dark basement and began recruiting new breeds to form a new hive.

Quirks: Must have 2+ and be equal to Flaws. These are positive characteristics that can help your character survive. There is where you would list weapons.

• Flesh Puppet: Whether his victims are alive, dead, or somehow even between both, he can use small wormy parasites to take biological controls of his victims' functions to an extent. Often, he will use them to communicate to others. In some case, he can also thread his tendril appendages through the flesh and literally control his victims like a genuine puppet just as well. Depending upon the condition of his victims' bodies, Vaahls can control a variety of motor functions of their brains and have them perform their original functions. Most of the time however, the puppets of flesh tend to be mutated in one way or another in the process.

• Shapeshifting: Centuries of evolving and assimilating demonic energies from those unfortunate to get caught by his 'hangry' temperment, Vaahls has learned to shape and sculpt molds of flesh to perform various tasks and duties suited to his needs and in some case, desires. Whether its using the flesh of the wormy swarms at his command or those of his victims, Vaahls can create many temporary fleshy constructs before he decomposes them back into his collective entity.

• Telepathy: For a lowlife demonic bottom-dwelling monstrosity, this ability is rudimentary at best and requires Vaahls to make physical contact either directly through the use of his appendage construct or using a parasitical agent upon a victim. While he uses this mostly to convey his thoughts and communication, Vaahls is wicked to use it as a form of generating terrible nightmares based on what his victims fear the most. Using fear to subdue his prey, it allows Vaahls to easily incarcerate many drones and breeding cows under his influence.

• Night Vision: Like all lowlife nightcrawler critters, Vaahls and those under his influence can easily see through pitch-black environments with relative ease. Being able to traverse through solid blackness of space is as easy for them as walking around in the daylight.

• Assimilation: Perhaps one of the most cruelest and the most foul abilities in Vaahls' arsenal. It is that gruesome ability that even demons have shuttered to think about. Throughout the ages, Vaahls has learned to adapt various abilities into his folds. One that he picked up was flesh preservation. It allows him to keep his 'fresh meat' alive for as long as possible and their bodies so durable that regardless how much their bodies are maimed beyond recognition, the victims remain alive. Because of this, the hive has become a prison of flesh for those foolish enough to venture into his domain. Many victims live integrated into the structures of their hives agonizing for eternity. In a worst mood, Vaahls may choose to rip his victims' flesh right of their bones and show it to them as their guts, organs, and parts are then horribly grafted onto his form or that of the hive and are doomed to see the remains of their husks. (Think Sorlacc Pit from Star Wars)

Flaws: Must have 2+ and be equal to quirks. These are negative characteristics which could lead to harm for your character.

• Decomposing Reanimated Corpse: While assimilation allows live victim to endure body-breaking abuse, it has little or no effect to dead flesh or dead victims. As such, the integrity and stability of reanimated corpse can only go so far, this also includes strength as well. Therefore, employing an army dead husks can easily be mowed down.

• Remaining Stationary: Both Vaahls and his hive remain immobilized in one place making it one easy big target. What's worse is that his hive requires dark underground location where cave-in and collapse of buildings and structures can easily destroy his domain in one fell swoop. Then there's also the fact that the hive and Vaahls cannot easily escape should a fire break out due to the labyrinth structure of his domicile, be it made from scratch or infesting an existing structure such as the basement in the college campus.

• Energy Expenditure: Even though Vaahls can eventually form a new hive colony from one place to another. Migration is not as easy as it appears. It takes lots of time and effort, even if subjected to dire situations. It's bad enough that having himself and his hive stationed in one place makes him an easy target, but when migrating to a new location or starting a new colony, this makes Vaahls much more vulnerable as he has to spend much of his energy on migration. In some dire cases, he is forced to devolve in exchange for more mobility.

• Multitasking: Depending how powerful a demon Vaahls is, if he's does not have a higher level of demonic influence, he can easily lose concentration and control of his minions in all forms will wane. In a worse-case scenario, his vast army could suddenly and literally fall apart at the seams should his concentration bare too much overload of distractions. In which case, Vaahls may be forced to withdraw and regress into himself and leaving himself vulnerable to any attack.

• Bright Light: Vaahls' fleshy entity are easily susceptible to sudden exposure brightness like the kind generated from bright light. Because of this, it causes lesser creatures in his domain to retreat like hissing vampires. Unfortunately, having lowlife creatures scurrying away may end up revealing victims and their handy works in the most horrible ways possible.

Link your O&O: Elliquiy Prefs, Elliquiy O&O's, F-list Prefs

Specify Ons:
Urethral rape, penis impregnation, milking, and mutation, genital infestation and enhancements from wormy parasites. Breast enhancements for breeding purposes. All of this done to female-type characters be they futas, trans-females, or cross-dressing effeminate males.

Specify Hard Offs: Be Specific - I suppose I could do gore given that I’m not playing a victimized character. However, I preferably would choose how my victim dies, and if possible, do whatever I want with their living or dead husk. There’s always room for discussion in the end.

Sexuality:
My monster character prefers to molest, rape, and breed with humanoid female-looking sentient beings, especially futas.

Content Level: Hell, why not? :P

Death? (Y/N): Yes, but only in a de-facto type of death instead of a genuine permanent kind. To be officially dead, my monster would be reduced to a couple or a few wormy creatures forced in a state of retreat with a devolved-state of mind. However, killing my monster by exploiting his weakness won’t guarantee the assailant immunity you’d expect from an Achilles heels type of scenario, a price would have to be paid. (i.e. a person ends up sacrificing to save others, or perhaps be forced to kill a victim he or she knows personally in the most gruesome way to put them outta their misery while destroying the monster in the process.)

Face Claim?: Some pic I found on 4chan.

Surprise GM Events?: I suppose so.

Connections?: Preferably, my monster’s reputation may become repulsive even to other demonic beings as well, but nonetheless has a reputation within the demonic community. But for now would more or less exist as an urban legend of sorts. It is possibly hinted that Vaahls may know Old Man Borgia.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: sweets on September 11, 2016, 09:44:02 PM
If ya'll are still looking I am thinking about throwing out a female victim and a Gorgon like monster.

Glad to see you, sweets :)
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

sweets

Hello everyone.

Name: Tanith

Occupation: Tanith tends to be a creature who prefers solitude, she spends a lot of time in her cave tucked away in the woods.

Physical Description: Tanith's upper body is still mostly human looking if you can look past the whole snakes for hair thing. From head to tail she is about fourteen feet long. In times of stress, anger, or hunger Tanith's face will become more frightening, scales and fangs appear and her eyes glow.

Personality: Tanith actually is not that bad as far as monsters go. She keeps to herself, which has left her rather lonely when she is honest about it.  She craves company, conversation with someone other than one of the statues that litter her cave. When she gets close to shedding her skin she gets far more aggressive needing to feed more regularly to keep her energy up. Unfortunately for the people of the near by town such a time has drawn near and Tanith is hungry.

History: A long dead friend suggested coming to Nightwood falls ages ago. A man with no eyes and a creature who's gaze turned others to stone made quite the pair. Tanith remained near by even after his death, often sleeping for years at a time. Here and there some poor unfortunate soul would stumble upon her little lair and end up a permanent fixture in her home. One of her 'friends' to remain with Tanith forever. Others would become a meal, she did not need to eat often so a decent sized person could last her a while.

Quirks:

• Stone cold- Tanith can turn most beings into stone if they meet her gaze directly. This is Tanith's first means of defense, she actually enjoys having the petrified victims around and often chats with the statues.
  • Strength- Tanith is far stronger than the average human. Her tail can easily crush the life out of even a man in his prime and strikes from her claws can easily maim a person.
  • Venom- Tanith's bite carries a powerful neurotoxin that can take a healthy adult down in minutes. This is typically saved for those that she is going to eat.
  • Excellent scene of smell- Tanith can pick up on partials by flicking her tongue in the air making her a great tracker.
Flaws:

• If it bleeds you can kill it- Tanith may not age, she is not immortal however. If someone can wound her she will bleed. If she is hurt severely enough she can even die.
  • Reflections- If Tanith sees her own eyes she will suffer the same fate that has fallen to so many and become petrified.
  • Cold blooded- The cold bothers Tanith liked any reptile, it slows her, can send her into a comatose like state and though unlikely has the potential to kill her.
  • Modern Weapons Guns, tasers, and other modern day weapons Tanith doesn't have a lot of experience with and can be used against her easily.
Link your O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=4850

Specify Ons:

Specify Hard Offs: Open

Sexuality: Straight.

Content Level: Hell

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): Yes, Hell

Face Claim?: Natalia Vodianova

Surprise GM Events?: Yes

Connections?: Tanith is open for connections, she has been around for a while so it is possible she has crossed paths with others.

VonDoom

I ... well, I think we'll need about half a dozen additional regular characters now, with the huge monster assembly. Feeling a bit overwhelmed, to be honest.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Ryven

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Biles on September 11, 2016, 10:15:41 PM
Sorry for the lack of response but I accidentally somehow lost the info of my character sheet and had to redo it over -_-. Anyways, without further ado, here's my monster, I hope it's not OP or somehow fails to meet the proper requirement, lemme know so I can try and revise it somehow, other than that lemme know what you think of my bastard creation.

Name: Vaahls the Wicked Flesh-shaper

A sexual predator that often targets humanoid victims for breeding purpose particularly sentient female ones. However, he's been known to expand its palette by going after effeminate males, trans-females, and even female-herms. Even some demons have fallen victim to Vaahls' sexual hunger. When it comes to males however, Vaahls will kill and corrupt their corpses into undead drones used to guard the hive or perhaps help abduct more females into his breeding harem, though time to time he may give some females even this same treatment should he tire of them for whatever reasons. At least in this sense, nothing gets truly wasted. Those unfortunate condemned for breeding are given a much crueler fate than those who are viciously turned into drones.

Due to the nature of Vaahls as being a demonic nightcrawler, he has recently established residence in the dilapidated basement of one of the campuses' abandoned facilities. The damp, extremely, humid, and dark environment makes it a thriving grounds. Upon establishing his newly constructed fleshy hives, Vaahls' presence has allowed lesser demonic creatures to set up residence in his domains, not just the worm creatures her control. As a result, his influence alone has corrupted and tainted the basement structures beneath the campus to the point of looking almost alien. To die or be subdue in such a vile and foul place is the most terrible thing anyone could ever wish upon another, be they demons or humans.
Infested Corridors

Physical Description:
Vaahls exists as a living entity comprised of parasitic annelid monsters of all various shapes, sizes, and colors. However, he is capable of shape-shifting flesh into various forms, though often simple and practical such as tendrils and tangible appendages that are often made up of a collection of worms and creatures. While mainly made up of various demonic worms, Vaahls is also capable of building up his form using corpse of his victims, be they alive or dead. Any bone-like structures found on his form or in his hive were likely carved out from the countless of corpses Vaahls has defiled. Of all the types of worms Vaahls uses to construct his identity, the most common are the ones that resemble Korean penis fish due to their robust and diverse roles.

Personality:
Vaahls' kind exist numerous in the demonic realm as the bottom-most in the food chain pyramid. They are nothing more than bottom-dwelling decomposer and scavengers that thrive in the darkest and deepest recess shadows. However now and then, when a colony of parasite worms grow unchallenged due the combined collective minds eventually form intelligence and evolve. Such was the case with Vaahls. Throughout the centuries, he has grown strong enough that even some of the higher demons have come to recognize his rise and prowess.

Even with centuries behind Vaahls' achievement, he still primarily acts upon his hungry instincts and hunts just to satisfy his sexual depravities. Some powerful demons continue to look down on him as nothing more than a glorified scavenger, but Vaahls have in the past proven to show some cunning and wits to circumvent some of his limitations as a parasitic worm demon. Most of the time, he keeps to himself and depending upon his mood and situation, Vaahls will interact with others should the need arises. For the most part, the demons of his realm will leave him to his own nature.

History:
Vaahls was attracted to a high activity of demonic energy from those infiltrating the human realm. Feeding off from the waves of these energies, the demon worm was able to sense 'fresh meat' in plentiful supply from Earth. However, what interested Vaahls the most was that the world was heavily populated with a race of sentient beings. Creatures called humans that made him want to sink his teeth into and try new things. However, Vaahls also detected a powerful demon who seem to have more or less similar taste of sorts, though this demon's incredible lust for hunger rivalled that of his.

During the infiltration to the human realm, Vaahls began shifting his main hive in the demon world by splitting himself into a swarm of tiny parasites that either snuck in through the portal or whatever entry way that connected both realms, or simply had many of his parasites clung to unsuspecting lesser demons who too were attracted to the prospect of dominating the newly discovered world. Upon transferring most of his essence to the human world and leaving behind the remains to live off on their own, Vaahls then interacted with the lowlife creatures on Earth and eventually slithered his corrupt presence into an abandoned dark basement and began recruiting new breeds to form a new hive.

Quirks: Must have 2+ and be equal to Flaws. These are positive characteristics that can help your character survive. There is where you would list weapons.

• Flesh Puppet: Whether his victims are alive, dead, or somehow even between both, he can use small wormy parasites to take biological controls of his victims' functions to an extent. Often, he will use them to communicate to others. In some case, he can also thread his tendril appendages through the flesh and literally control his victims like a genuine puppet just as well. Depending upon the condition of his victims' bodies, Vaahls can control a variety of motor functions of their brains and have them perform their original functions. Most of the time however, the puppets of flesh tend to be mutated in one way or another in the process.

• Shapeshifting: Centuries of evolving and assimilating demonic energies from those unfortunate to get caught by his 'hangry' temperment, Vaahls has learned to shape and sculpt molds of flesh to perform various tasks and duties suited to his needs and in some case, desires. Whether its using the flesh of the wormy swarms at his command or those of his victims, Vaahls can create many temporary fleshy constructs before he decomposes them back into his collective entity.

• Telepathy: For a lowlife demonic bottom-dwelling monstrosity, this ability is rudimentary at best and requires Vaahls to make physical contact either directly through the use of his appendage construct or using a parasitical agent upon a victim. While he uses this mostly to convey his thoughts and communication, Vaahls is wicked to use it as a form of generating terrible nightmares based on what his victims fear the most. Using fear to subdue his prey, it allows Vaahls to easily incarcerate many drones and breeding cows under his influence.

• Night Vision: Like all lowlife nightcrawler critters, Vaahls and those under his influence can easily see through pitch-black environments with relative ease. Being able to traverse through solid blackness of space is as easy for them as walking around in the daylight.

• Assimilation: Perhaps one of the most cruelest and the most foul abilities in Vaahls' arsenal. It is that gruesome ability that even demons have shuttered to think about. Throughout the ages, Vaahls has learned to adapt various abilities into his folds. One that he picked up was flesh preservation. It allows him to keep his 'fresh meat' alive for as long as possible and their bodies so durable that regardless how much their bodies are maimed beyond recognition, the victims remain alive. Because of this, the hive has become a prison of flesh for those foolish enough to venture into his domain. Many victims live integrated into the structures of their hives agonizing for eternity. In a worst mood, Vaahls may choose to rip his victims' flesh right of their bones and show it to them as their guts, organs, and parts are then horribly grafted onto his form or that of the hive and are doomed to see the remains of their husks. (Think Sorlacc Pit from Star Wars)

Flaws: Must have 2+ and be equal to quirks. These are negative characteristics which could lead to harm for your character.

• Decomposing Reanimated Corpse: While assimilation allows live victim to endure body-breaking abuse, it has little or no effect to dead flesh or dead victims. As such, the integrity and stability of reanimated corpse can only go so far, this also includes strength as well. Therefore, employing an army dead husks can easily be mowed down.

• Remaining Stationary: Both Vaahls and his hive remain immobilized in one place making it one easy big target. What's worse is that his hive requires dark underground location where cave-in and collapse of buildings and structures can easily destroy his domain in one fell swoop. Then there's also the fact that the hive and Vaahls cannot easily escape should a fire break out due to the labyrinth structure of his domicile, be it made from scratch or infesting an existing structure such as the basement in the college campus.

• Energy Expenditure: Even though Vaahls can eventually form a new hive colony from one place to another. Migration is not as easy as it appears. It takes lots of time and effort, even if subjected to dire situations. It's bad enough that having himself and his hive stationed in one place makes him an easy target, but when migrating to a new location or starting a new colony, this makes Vaahls much more vulnerable as he has to spend much of his energy on migration. In some dire cases, he is forced to devolve in exchange for more mobility.

• Multitasking: Depending how powerful a demon Vaahls is, if he's does not have a higher level of demonic influence, he can easily lose concentration and control of his minions in all forms will wane. In a worse-case scenario, his vast army could suddenly and literally fall apart at the seams should his concentration bare too much overload of distractions. In which case, Vaahls may be forced to withdraw and regress into himself and leaving himself vulnerable to any attack.

• Bright Light: Vaahls' fleshy entity are easily susceptible to sudden exposure brightness like the kind generated from bright light. Because of this, it causes lesser creatures in his domain to retreat like hissing vampires. Unfortunately, having lowlife creatures scurrying away may end up revealing victims and their handy works in the most horrible ways possible.

Link your O&O: Elliquiy Prefs, Elliquiy O&O's, F-list Prefs

Specify Ons:
Urethral rape, penis impregnation, milking, and mutation, genital infestation and enhancements from wormy parasites. Breast enhancements for breeding purposes. All of this done to female-type characters be they futas, trans-females, or cross-dressing effeminate males.

Specify Hard Offs: Be Specific - I suppose I could do gore given that I’m not playing a victimized character. However, I preferably would choose how my victim dies, and if possible, do whatever I want with their living or dead husk. There’s always room for discussion in the end.

Sexuality:
My monster character prefers to molest, rape, and breed with humanoid female-looking sentient beings, especially futas.

Content Level: Hell, why not? :P

Death? (Y/N): Yes, but only in a de-facto type of death instead of a genuine permanent kind. To be officially dead, my monster would be reduced to a couple or a few wormy creatures forced in a state of retreat with a devolved-state of mind. However, killing my monster by exploiting his weakness won’t guarantee the assailant immunity you’d expect from an Achilles heels type of scenario, a price would have to be paid. (i.e. a person ends up sacrificing to save others, or perhaps be forced to kill a victim he or she knows personally in the most gruesome way to put them outta their misery while destroying the monster in the process.)

Face Claim?: Some pic I found on 4chan.

Surprise GM Events?: I suppose so.

Connections?: Preferably, my monster’s reputation may become repulsive even to other demonic beings as well, but nonetheless has a reputation within the demonic community. But for now would more or less exist as an urban legend of sorts. It is possibly hinted that Vaahls may know Old Man Borgia.

Looks great! While there won't be any futas in the RP (considering that I usually associate futa with anime--and characters have to be real life images), I do hope you find the interaction you're looking for considering that shemales, femboys, or anything of the sort (as long as it's real life) is acceptable. :)

Approved. Feel free to post them up in the thread!

Quote from: sweets on September 12, 2016, 01:17:00 AM
Hello everyone.

WIP Monster

Occupation: What does your character do? Are they from out of town? Do they work in town? (If Monster: Please include where the Lair is at. Make sure that no other approved monster has claimed this lair.)

Physical Description: Tanith's upper body is still mostly human looking if you can look past the whole snake hair thing. From head to tail she is about fourteen feet long. In times of stress, anger, or hunger Tanith's face will become more frightening, scales and fangs appear and her eyes glow.

Personality: Describe their general mannerisms.

History: How did they end up in Nightwood Falls? What are they currently doing here? If you apply for The Knowing - this needs to be heavily focused on how they came into play.

Link your O&O: Link your O&Os

Specify Ons: Mostly anything particular you would like to encounter.

Specify Hard Offs: Be Specific - If you enjoy Gore, but you don't want to see eyeballs popping out, say it. GM may ask you to clarify exactly what your hard OFFs are.

Sexuality: Self Explanatory. Also include nature if you wish to.

Content Level: Normal/Nightmare/Hell - Select the highest category you will participate in.

Face Claim?: .

Connections?: Treat this as your Classified Area or the Area where you can list your connections! Write in what you're wanting out of this character, possible plot changes, how you want them to die? Etc.

Loving this so far!

Quote from: VonDoom on September 12, 2016, 02:41:36 AM
I ... well, I think we'll need about half a dozen additional regular characters now, with the huge monster assembly. Feeling a bit overwhelmed, to be honest.

I find that people don't always play the monsters that they create. I also find that while it may seem like there are a lot of monsters, it doesn't really hinder too much when it comes to victim/mc/knowing character interaction.

Just what I've noticed in the past. Monsters tend to be created easily, but as many group games go--not everyone is as active as they are in the interest chest.

So please don't feel overwhelmed!

Quote from: Ryven on September 12, 2016, 05:15:58 AM
I could make a victim.

Do whatever you want to do, Ryven! :) I personally love your Slenderman, though!

Ryven

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 12, 2016, 10:58:00 AM

Do whatever you want to do, Ryven! :) I personally love your Slenderman, though!

I'm just offering if the need is there.  I wouldn't mind playing one.

Fetwick

Name: Brad Gibbons

Character Type: Victim

Brief History: Brad has been helping run the Nightwood Journal as a TA then professor for about 10 years. On top of being head editor at the Nightwood Daily. He may be loud spoken, but is generally considered soft among his peers. He is considered a bit of a push over by all of his subordinates as they undermine him and get away with delayed deadlines. He usually tries to fill the paper with fluff pieces and local history, shutting down what he considers rumors that are too scary for town folk.

Who can play?: Fetwick, Rel Mayer

Sexuality: Heterosexual

IF VICTIM:

Link O&Os: https://www.f-list.net/c/fetwick

Sexual ONs: Open to most things not on my offlist.

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell):] Yes. Hell.

Specify Hard OFFs: Scat, Pregnancy, Incest

Connections?: Roxie's professor. Has invited Catherine as guest speaker for a week of classes.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Fetwick on September 12, 2016, 03:07:49 PM

Name: Brad Gibbons

Brief History: Brad has been helping run the Nightwood Journal as a TA then professor for about 10 years. On top of being head editor at the Nightwood Daily. He may be loud spoken, but is generally considered soft among his peers. He is considered a bit of a push over by all of his subordinates as they undermine him and get away with delayed deadlines. He usually tries to fill the paper with fluff pieces and local history, shutting down what he considers rumors that are too scary for town folk.

Who can play?: Fetwick, Rel Mayer

Sexuality: Heterosexual

IF VICTIM:

Link O&Os: https://www.f-list.net/c/fetwick

Sexual ONs: Open to most things not on my offlist.

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell):] Yes. Hell.

Specify Hard OFFs: Scat, Pregnancy, Incest

Connections?: Roxie's professor. Has invited Catherine as guest speaker for a week of classes.

Always approved! Now we just need someone to terrify him once again, haha.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: sweets on September 12, 2016, 01:17:00 AM
Hello everyone.

Occupation: Tanith tends to be a creature who prefers solitude, she spends a lot of time in her cave tucked away in the woods.

Physical Description: Tanith's upper body is still mostly human looking if you can look past the whole snakes for hair thing. From head to tail she is about fourteen feet long. In times of stress, anger, or hunger Tanith's face will become more frightening, scales and fangs appear and her eyes glow.

Personality: Tanith actually is not that bad as far as monsters go. She keeps to herself, which has left her rather lonely when she is honest about it.  She craves company, conversation with someone other than one of the statues that litter her cave. When she gets close to shedding her skin she gets far more aggressive needing to feed more regularly to keep her energy up. Unfortunately for the people of the near by town such a time has drawn near and Tanith is hungry.

History: A long dead friend suggested coming to Nightwood falls ages ago. A man with no eyes and a creature who's gaze turned others to stone made quite the pair. Tanith remained near by even after his death, often sleeping for years at a time. Here and there some poor unfortunate soul would stumble upon her little lair and end up a permanent fixture in her home. One of her 'friends' to remain with Tanith forever. Others would become a meal, she did not need to eat often so a decent sized person could last her a while.

Quirks:

• Stone cold- Tanith can turn most beings into stone if they meet her gaze directly. This is Tanith's first means of defense, she actually enjoys having the petrified victims around and often chats with the statues.
  • Strength- Tanith is far stronger than the average human. Her tail can easily crush the life out of even a man in his prime and strikes from her claws can easily maim a person.
  • Venom- Tanith's bite carries a powerful neurotoxin that can take a healthy adult down in minutes. This is typically saved for those that she is going to eat.
  • Excellent scene of smell- Tanith can pick up on partials by flicking her tongue in the air making her a great tracker.
Flaws:

• If it bleeds you can kill it- Tanith may not age, she is not immortal however. If someone can wound her she will bleed. If she is hurt severely enough she can even die.
  • Reflections- If Tanith sees her own eyes she will suffer the same fate that has fallen to so many and become petrified.
  • Cold blooded- The cold bothers Tanith liked any reptile, it slows her, can send her into a comatose like state and though unlikely has the potential to kill her.
  • Modern Weapons Guns, tasers, and other modern day weapons Tanith doesn't have a lot of experience with and can be used against her easily.

Specify Ons:

Specify Hard Offs: Open

Sexuality: Straight.

Content Level: Hell

Face Claim?: Natalia Vodianova

Connections?: Tanith is open for connections, she has been around for a while so it is possible she has crossed paths with others.

IF you're done she's totally approved, sweets!

Ryven

If she dwells in the forest, my guy might know of her.  Dunno if you'd want to work out a connection or not, sweets.

Rel Mayer

Also in case some of you don't have the OOC bookmarked:

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 13, 2016, 01:28:02 AM
ICs are launched!

The University.

The Town.

Alright, so they're super open for you to do your scenes that you've already plotted. If you're needing help at this moment, please let me know and I can steer you in the right direction.

You can have your people hanging out around town, maybe in the University cleaning up after the Science fair outbreak, or just trying to avoid some monsters in any way possible.

Also wrote this while being tired, so sorry for typos!

As always, let me know if you need anything from me. Enjoy!

sweets

Ryven

Quote from: sweets on September 13, 2016, 05:18:33 PM
Ryven I am open for any connections.

Sure.  Not sure what yet, but we can work something out if you want.

sweets

Name: Charlotte Lottie Walker

Character Type: Main Character

Physical Description: Lottie wears her hair up more often than down to keep it out of the way. Favoring pastel colors for her clothes and light colored make up she is far from flashy.

Personality: Lottie is a reserved young woman, quiet and thoughtful she is very different from her twin. Lottie prefers the shortened nickname over her given name because that separates her from Scarlett a bit more. The mother of the twins dressed them identically when they were younger and Lottie still remembers feeling like she was being seen as a part of a set rather than her own person. Those who know the twins know that Lottie is the more mature responsible of the women even though she is the younger of the two.

History: Lottie came to Nightwood Falls to visit her twin sister Scarlett. Lottie was not working at the time and Scarlett could always make her give in when her big sister wanted something. The intention was to stay for a week or two, meet some of Scarlett's friends and they go back to her own life. She has only been in town for a few days when the shit hit the fan ruining said plan.

• In great shape- Lottie works out, dances and diets to stay in good shape. This has left her with high endurance, and physically strong.
  • Intelligent.- Lottie's passion may be dance but she has always loved to learn. She is full of what some may call 'useless' knowledge.

• Size- Ballerinas are not exactly known for being big ol' bruisers. Lottie is on the petite side and he knows it.
  • Hopelessly Directionless Lottie has no sense of direction at all. She has gotten so lost that she had wound up in another city before.

Specify Ons: Looking to try new things in my first group horror story.

Specify Hard Offs: Be Specific - No teeth pulling or eyeball popping.

Sexuality: Straight

Content Level: Normal/Nightmare/Hell - Hell

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): Yes, if discussed and Hell

Face Claim?: Sarah Lane

Connections?: Charlotte has no connections in Nightwood falls other than her sister. Those who know Scarlett could mistake the two however. leading to them believing there is a connection.

Name: Scarlett Walker

Brief History: Scatlett is a student who came to Nightwood Falls about a year ago. She got a bit of wander lust and her credits could transfer here so that was what brought her out here. Scarlett had a widl streak to her, a carefree individual who is at almost every party. Scarlett gets along well enough with her sister, and has been begging Lottie to come visit for months (mostly due to pressure from friends back home). Though her motives aare not entierly pure, having blown through the inheritance that their parent's left behind Scarlett has taken up a job as a waitress which has really put a cramp in her style an she knows Lottie has managed her money far better.

Who can play?: Anyone

Sexuality: Bi

IF VICTIM:

Link O&Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=4850

Sexual ONs:

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell):] Yes, Hell Looking for a brutal death rather early on for Scarlett.

Specify Hard OFFs:

Connections?: Open to connections.

Relikai

Name: Johnny Graves

Brief History: A photographer who hails from New York, Johnny started off as a hobbyist planning to build his own portfolio with small-time models, occasionally using the opportunity to bed some of the more desperate ones. Unorthodox but effective, and pleasing for both parties, Johnny built a small reputation as a photographer with connections, and his business improved over time with more opportunities arising.

His trip to Nightwood Falls came as a Japanese model approached him for his services, and Johnny contemplated a theme of horror which fits the town. While the model seemed quite open, another part of Johnny wasted no time in sealing negotiations, looking forward to whatever roleplay he could do with this woman while enjoying a temporary change of environment.

Sexuality: Hetero

IF VICTIM:

Link O&Os: Anything Goes for this guy.

Sexual ONs: Vanilla Stuff

Death? Y, Hell.

Specify Hard OFFs: Hell no everything goes.

Connections?:

Konayama Miyuki - Model / Friend with Benefits.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Relikai on September 13, 2016, 07:49:14 PM
Name: Johnny Graves

Brief History: A photographer who hails from New York, Johnny started off as a hobbyist planning to build his own portfolio with small-time models, occasionally using the opportunity to bed some of the more desperate ones. Unorthodox but effective, and pleasing for both parties, Johnny built a small reputation as a photographer with connections, and his business improved over time with more opportunities arising.

His trip to Nightwood Falls came as a Japanese model approached him for his services, and Johnny contemplated a theme of horror which fits the town. While the model seemed quite open, another part of Johnny wasted no time in sealing negotiations, looking forward to whatever roleplay he could do with this woman while enjoying a temporary change of environment.

Sexuality: Hetero

IF VICTIM:

Link O&Os: Anything Goes for this guy.

Sexual ONs: Vanilla Stuff

Death? Y, Hell.

Specify Hard OFFs: Hell no everything goes.

Connections?:

Konayama Miyuki - Model / Friend with Benefits.

Looks great! Approved!

PrestaDGTation

Hecatonchires Fledgling:

Occupation: This entity hunts, to feed and to enlarge itself.  It's components, however, may have more to say.

Physical Description: The Hecatonchires has only 7 heads, 14 arms, 7 hearts, and 2 legs.  When encountering it, it's relatively easy to tell which of the segments is the original.  An enormous, extremely muscular beast with deep sunken eyes below his pronounced brow, large flat teeth than protrude slightly forward, and curly brown hair loosely fletching its arms, head, chest and chin.  It is always naked, and describing the features below the belt is best done by Mel Brooks films, with the word 'woof.'

It's also possible to tell how long the other components have been a part of it, by how closely they resemble the original.  Six other heads line the creature's enormous shoulders, some of which look very much like its own, and others that still look human.  A pretty young woman's head appears on his left shoulder, while a male college student with large flat teeth appears on his right.  Each of these loses their legs and bodies when they join the Hecatonchires, and their flesh and bone is reassembled into their enormous arms, and into the torso and legs of the original.  Right now, the Hecatonchires stands at 11 feet tall.

Personality: You might expect only horror from this creature.  Indeed, it is a figure of myth.  Hecatonchires are not mature until they have 100 heads, and 200 arms.  By which point they are terrible giants, even by the standards of the Dodekatheon Gods, who once employed them as bodyguards.  However, even Legends were young, once..

The Hecatonchires Fledgling enjoys celebration.  Dancing, loud music, huge machines, casual sex, bad pranks, and testing the limits of authority and sensation alike.  It is a monster that is willing to party, sometimes splitting its other, less monstrous parts from itself, and sending them to indulge in the pleasures of the night.  Of course, it's also a competitive beast, full of things to prove.  And its a creative one, taught well to examine different ways to get what you need.  It operates on a thin line of compassion for its potential additions, and a complete lack of remorse for any life form it perceives as beneath itself.

The other parts of it have different personalities, however.
      -Padraig, the first of its attacks and the one that most resembles the original, was actually once literature student, and enjoys the idea that everything has a sense of poetry, cruel or otherwise.
      -Louis, the second, was abducted on the French Countryside.  He's a rude, chauvinistic, and a talentless n'erdowell.  But he was a violet one, and strong, at least for a human.
      -Benjamin, the third, weighed over 400 pounds before the attack.  With his unchecked hedonism and impulsiveness about to destroy him, he sees the Hecatonchires attack as a blessing.
      -Simon, the fourth, was a construction worker.  He's a family man, powerful and orderly.  Since the attack, his one wish is to see the rest of his family join him.
      -Eddie was a college quarterback.  He had a bright future in kinesiology, and honestly railed against the Hecatonchires for a time.  Until the love of being strong, young, and winning took over.
      -Joslyn was the most recent.  She's a flirtatious and artistic woman, who loves the feeling of invincibility the Hecatonchires gives her.  She's cruel, in her way.

History: The Fledgling has been moving across the world in spurts, heading west from Greece and crossing the ocean, spacing out its hunts as its elders taught it to do.  The peculiar aura of Nightwood Falls, however, offers a unique opportunity.  It was invited, yes?  And other monsters are on the prowl, killing folk as well!  Why shouldn't it take two, three, or more people to add to itself, while here!  In fact, it may very well need to plan its future trips around this!

• Strength of Myth, and of Many
    A mature Hecatonchires is a mythological powerhouse, once serving as the bodyguards to Zeus Himself.  This one may be weaker, but his blood is still that of a legend, worth enough to impress the King of the Gods.  As such, his body is amazingly strong.  Jumping, sprinting, durability, and damage are at amazing levels.  But in addition, he grows stronger the more bodies he acquires.  With 14 arms, the creature is capable of climbing or crawling insanely fast, and is positively unfair in terms of a fist-fight. 

• Join, Depart, and Return
    The Hecatonchires' primary motivation is to gather more bodies to itself, and become stronger.  It can 'merge' it's flesh with another human being, effectively making them part of its biomass.  It's a lengthy, horrifying ordeal.  Like being eaten, but while remaining completely lucid as pieces of your body disappear.  The thing is, the Hecatonchires can actually reshape a new body from its biomass, giving one of its heads an individual form for a time, after which they return.  Each body and head he absorbs brings with it the knowledge and recent memory it has, which allows the Hecatonchires to enjoy aspects of mortal society that a seven headed, 11 foot tall man eater wouldn't normally be able to.  It also provides a new way of hunting.

• Shared Hearts
    The Hecatonchires has seven hearts, one of which is mythic, and will regenerate in time so long as the other human hearts are working.  This makes it very hard to kill.  But it also ensures the loyalty of the departing segments of itself.  Those beings, while empowered with the god-like blood of the Hecatonchires, have no heart of their own.  They are corpses with warm, intoxicating vitality.  That vitality will fade, over the course of 5 hours, at which point their body will begin to die.  Possessing their heart, the Hecatonchires is never far behind them when this happens.  It hasn't let any of its own perish, as of yet.  But there are consequences, for attempting to flee.

• Trained
    Hecatonchires are a species.  This one is 22 years old, barely an infant by the terms of its elders.  But in those 22 years, it has been taught by some of the finest and most outrageous warriors of all time.  It knows stealth, advanced hand-to-hand combat, how to manage itself under-fire, and knows how to act cleanly with up to 10 limbs.  It allowed, the Hecatonchires may even try to arm itself, becoming the kind of warrior a Greek Legend would be proud to write.
    [/list]

• Hedonist
    The Hecatonchires lusts for this loud little world of lights and revelry.  Betimes, it gets too close, drawn like a moth to flame.  The creature is capable of stealth only as it related to forward planning, and so getting sighted is usually just the start of a bad night.

• Room-mates
    One of the many things its teachers taught it, was to be wary of betrayal.  Each of its heads prospers from being part of the Hecatonchires' body, but as young as this creature is, the intoxication of its legion form isn't enough to guarantee the loyalty of its parts.  And yet, it can't simply start killing them, either.  This leads to problems, sometimes, when one of others will argue with it, attempt to wrest control of an arm or two, or apply its personality traits to try to dominate decision making.  The worst, however, are the ones that try to get away, but are smart enough to try to get help as they do.  It hasn't happened yet, but he was taught to fear it.  As such, he can be a little over-protective, if you can call it that.

• Conditional God-hood
    The Hecatonchires boasts seven hearts.  Only 6 of them are human, but the last is most important.  If someone managed to take or to destroy his original heart, the Hecatonchires would lose most of its mythic abilities, including its wondrous strength, its ability to absorb or depart others, and its ability to keep the others quiet.  This would reduce him to just a monstrous mortal with seven limbs, forced to hunt for it in his true form.

If something were happened to all of its hearts, like a savvy betrayal or another monster, than the Hecatonchires would be the one with five hours to live.  It's a little known but horrifying aspect of their race, that not all Hecatonchires are born such.  Many times, the one to return will be the prey that outsmarted the hunter, and thereby became the myth.

• There are rules
    Honestly, the Hecatonchires shouldn't be in Nightwood Falls.  It was taught to space out the hunt, never stay in more than one nation while making a kill.  And never, ever, let them see you.  He's forgiven, to a degree, for being rebellious and headstrong.  It shows strength.  But there is fine line between a force of personality and outright stupidity.  If one of his elders, or worse, one of the Dodekatheon Gods, were to catch him in the act of breaking the rules?  There would be consequences.
    [/list]

Link your O&O: Presta Specs

Specify Ons: Blood, sex, and crazy characters that want to be absorbed into a mythological nightmare-monster!

Specify Hard Offs: Be Specific - No diapers.  And I'm not keen the waste that fills them, either.

Sexuality: I'm kind of wide open!  For this character, I supposed I'd prefer females.  But guys, see if you can catch Joslyn around.

Content Level: Nightmare

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): Hell.  Make sure you read that part about stealing hearts!

Face Claim?: Not at the moment.

Surprise GM Events?: Yes please!

Connections?: New in town!
    "I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on September 13, 2016, 10:34:57 PM
        Hecatonchires Fledgling:

Occupation: This entity hunts, to feed and to enlarge itself.  It's components, however, may have more to say.

Physical Description: The Hecatonchires has only 7 heads, 14 arms, 7 hearts, and 2 legs.  When encountering it, it's relatively easy to tell which of the segments is the original.  An enormous, extremely muscular beast with deep sunken eyes below his pronounced brow, large flat teeth than protrude slightly forward, and curly brown hair loosely fletching its arms, head, chest and chin.  It is always naked, and describing the features below the belt is best done by Mel Brooks films, with the word 'woof.'

It's also possible to tell how long the other components have been a part of it, by how closely they resemble the original.  Six other heads line the creature's enormous shoulders, some of which look very much like its own, and others that still look human.  A pretty young woman's head appears on his left shoulder, while a male college student with large flat teeth appears on his right.  Each of these loses their legs and bodies when they join the Hecatonchires, and their flesh and bone is reassembled into their enormous arms, and into the torso and legs of the original.  Right now, the Hecatonchires stands at 11 feet tall.

Personality: You might expect only horror from this creature.  Indeed, it is a figure of myth.  Hecatonchires are not mature until they have 100 heads, and 200 arms.  By which point they are terrible giants, even by the standards of the Dodekatheon Gods, who once employed them as bodyguards.  However, even Legends were young, once..

The Hecatonchires Fledgling enjoys celebration.  Dancing, loud music, huge machines, casual sex, bad pranks, and testing the limits of authority and sensation alike.  It is a monster that is willing to party, sometimes splitting its other, less monstrous parts from itself, and sending them to indulge in the pleasures of the night.  Of course, it's also a competitive beast, full of things to prove.  And its a creative one, taught well to examine different ways to get what you need.  It operates on a thin line of compassion for its potential additions, and a complete lack of remorse for any life form it perceives as beneath itself.

The other parts of it have different personalities, however.
          -Padraig, the first of its attacks and the one that most resembles the original, was actually once literature student, and enjoys the idea that everything has a sense of poetry, cruel or otherwise.
          -Louis, the second, was abducted on the French Countryside.  He's a rude, chauvinistic, and a talentless n'erdowell.  But he was a violet one, and strong, at least for a human.
          -Benjamin, the third, weighed over 400 pounds before the attack.  With his unchecked hedonism and impulsiveness about to destroy him, he sees the Hecatonchires attack as a blessing.
          -Simon, the fourth, was a construction worker.  He's a family man, powerful and orderly.  Since the attack, his one wish is to see the rest of his family join him.
          -Eddie was a college quarterback.  He had a bright future in kinesiology, and honestly railed against the Hecatonchires for a time.  Until the love of being strong, young, and winning took over.
          -Joslyn was the most recent.  She's a flirtatious and artistic woman, who loves the feeling of invincibility the Hecatonchires gives her.  She's cruel, in her way.

History: The Fledgling has been moving across the world in spurts, heading west from Greece and crossing the ocean, spacing out its hunts as its elders taught it to do.  The peculiar aura of Nightwood Falls, however, offers a unique opportunity.  It was invited, yes?  And other monsters are on the prowl, killing folk as well!  Why shouldn't it take two, three, or more people to add to itself, while here!  In fact, it may very well need to plan its future trips around this!

• Strength of Myth, and of Many
        A mature Hecatonchires is a mythological powerhouse, once serving as the bodyguards to Zeus Himself.  This one may be weaker, but his blood is still that of a legend, worth enough to impress the King of the Gods.  As such, his body is amazingly strong.  Jumping, sprinting, durability, and damage are at amazing levels.  But in addition, he grows stronger the more bodies he acquires.  With 14 arms, the creature is capable of climbing or crawling insanely fast, and is positively unfair in terms of a fist-fight. 

• Join, Depart, and Return
        The Hecatonchires' primary motivation is to gather more bodies to itself, and become stronger.  It can 'merge' it's flesh with another human being, effectively making them part of its biomass.  It's a lengthy, horrifying ordeal.  Like being eaten, but while remaining completely lucid as pieces of your body disappear.  The thing is, the Hecatonchires can actually reshape a new body from its biomass, giving one of its heads an individual form for a time, after which they return.  Each body and head he absorbs brings with it the knowledge and recent memory it has, which allows the Hecatonchires to enjoy aspects of mortal society that a seven headed, 11 foot tall man eater wouldn't normally be able to.  It also provides a new way of hunting.

• Shared Hearts
        The Hecatonchires has seven hearts, one of which is mythic, and will regenerate in time so long as the other human hearts are working.  This makes it very hard to kill.  But it also ensures the loyalty of the departing segments of itself.  Those beings, while empowered with the god-like blood of the Hecatonchires, have no heart of their own.  They are corpses with warm, intoxicating vitality.  That vitality will fade, over the course of 5 hours, at which point their body will begin to die.  Possessing their heart, the Hecatonchires is never far behind them when this happens.  It hasn't let any of its own perish, as of yet.  But there are consequences, for attempting to flee.

• Trained
        Hecatonchires are a species.  This one is 22 years old, barely an infant by the terms of its elders.  But in those 22 years, it has been taught by some of the finest and most outrageous warriors of all time.  It knows stealth, advanced hand-to-hand combat, how to manage itself under-fire, and knows how to act cleanly with up to 10 limbs.  It allowed, the Hecatonchires may even try to arm itself, becoming the kind of warrior a Greek Legend would be proud to write.
        [/list]

• Hedonist
        The Hecatonchires lusts for this loud little world of lights and revelry.  Betimes, it gets too close, drawn like a moth to flame.  The creature is capable of stealth only as it related to forward planning, and so getting sighted is usually just the start of a bad night.

• Room-mates
        One of the many things its teachers taught it, was to be wary of betrayal.  Each of its heads prospers from being part of the Hecatonchires' body, but as young as this creature is, the intoxication of its legion form isn't enough to guarantee the loyalty of its parts.  And yet, it can't simply start killing them, either.  This leads to problems, sometimes, when one of others will argue with it, attempt to wrest control of an arm or two, or apply its personality traits to try to dominate decision making.  The worst, however, are the ones that try to get away, but are smart enough to try to get help as they do.  It hasn't happened yet, but he was taught to fear it.  As such, he can be a little over-protective, if you can call it that.

• Conditional God-hood
        The Hecatonchires boasts seven hearts.  Only 6 of them are human, but the last is most important.  If someone managed to take or to destroy his original heart, the Hecatonchires would lose most of its mythic abilities, including its wondrous strength, its ability to absorb or depart others, and its ability to keep the others quiet.  This would reduce him to just a monstrous mortal with seven limbs, forced to hunt for it in his true form.

If something were happened to all of its hearts, like a savvy betrayal or another monster, than the Hecatonchires would be the one with five hours to live.  It's a little known but horrifying aspect of their race, that not all Hecatonchires are born such.  Many times, the one to return will be the prey that outsmarted the hunter, and thereby became the myth.

• There are rules
        Honestly, the Hecatonchires shouldn't be in Nightwood Falls.  It was taught to space out the hunt, never stay in more than one nation while making a kill.  And never, ever, let them see you.  He's forgiven, to a degree, for being rebellious and headstrong.  It shows strength.  But there is fine line between a force of personality and outright stupidity.  If one of his elders, or worse, one of the Dodekatheon Gods, were to catch him in the act of breaking the rules?  There would be consequences.
        [/list]

Link your O&O: Presta Specs

Specify Ons: Blood, sex, and crazy characters that want to be absorbed into a mythological nightmare-monster!

Specify Hard Offs: Be Specific - No diapers.  And I'm not keen the waste that fills them, either.

Sexuality: I'm kind of wide open!  For this character, I supposed I'd prefer females.  But guys, see if you can catch Joslyn around.

Content Level: Nightmare

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): Hell.  Make sure you read that part about stealing hearts!

Face Claim?: Not at the moment.

Surprise GM Events?: Yes please!

Connections?: New in town!

Looks great! Very much approved! Let me know anything you may need from me.

Remiel

Submitted for your approval.

Name: Drake Holland

Occupation:  Private investigator.  Monster Hunter.  Odd job man. 

Physical Description: Drake Holland is a collection of scars and psychoses loosely wrapped up in skin.  Once, he might have been considered handsome, but that was a few years and a few hundred bottles of whiskey ago.   With a square jaw, permanent five o' clock shadow, and brooding stare, he looks like he has been ripped right out of some pulp detective novel, and perhaps he has. 

Personality: Haunted, jaded, cynical, and stoic, Drake has often been described as "like a dead man walking, except that he simply hasn't gotten around to falling over yet."  Ever the pessimist, eager to assume the worst in everything and everyone that he meets, he seems to exist solely for the purpose of hunting down and killing monsters, a purpose which he clings onto with grim determination.

History:  Once, Drake had a happy life.  He had a wife, a promising career as a forensic scientist, and a little house in the suburbs, complete with white picket fence.   Unfortunately, his wife, who was his high school sweetheart, suffered from bipolar disorder and severe depression, and at the tender age of twenty-eight she killed herself.  Wracked by guilt, desperate to find some meaning in the tragedy, Drake neglected to take care of himself, and started a pattern of bad choices which ultimately cost him his job and his house.  On the verge of skid row, he turned to any odd job he could find, eventually settling on the seedy world of private investigation.   It was about then that his wife's ghost appeared and began haunting him.  Desperate to ease her torment, Drake spent all his spare time researching the world of the supernatural.  Although ultimately unsuccessful in putting her spirit to rest, he unwittingly launched a new career as a monster hunter. 

After receiving a tip that strange things are happening in Nightwood Falls, he comes to the town, ready to do battle with the forces of evil.

• Resilient: Drake has shrugged off more than his share of slings and arrows, and has always gotten back on his feet.  Bloodied, bruised, just when it seems like something should put him down for the count, he keeps right on going.
        • Cool-headed:  He has borne witness to some really weird shit, the kind of shit which would make a full grown man gibber and howl.  Rarely surprised by anything anymore, he can keep his head in a crisis and does not panic.
        • Weapons:

• twin .45 automatic pistols
          • .357 revolver, his weapon of choice.  Silver bullets optional.
          • sawed-off shotgun, 12 gauge
          • various religious accoutrements--vials of holy water, copies of the holy books of the major religions, religious symbols, etc.

• Alcoholic: Drake has been slowly and steadily killing his liver with booze for the last eight years.  This often impairs his ability to interact with others or make informed judgments.
        • Clinically Depressed: Drake suffers from low morale at the best of times, and suffers from almost paralyzing depression at the worst. 
        • Psychoses: Drake suffers from several psychoses which can be manipulated by his enemies.  Is he really tortured by the ghost of his dead wife, or is it all in his head? 

Link your O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=49645.0

Specify Ons:  Some psychological horror would be nifty. 

Specify Hard Offs: Be Specific - Character death.  I fully expect him to be torn, stabbed, mauled, and impaled.  But I'd like be able to continue to write him.

Sexuality: Hetero.  Sex is a funny thing; even when the mind has been pushed to the edge of what it can handle, the body still screams "SEX! SEX! SEX!"

Content Level: - Nightmare

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): Can your character die? I'm going to say no.  For now.

Face Claim?: Josh Brolin

Surprise GM Events?: Yes, please!

Connections?: None at the moment.  Open to possible connections.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Remiel on September 13, 2016, 11:52:45 PM
        Submitted for your approval.

Name: Drake Holland

Occupation:  Private investigator.  Monster Hunter.  Odd job man. 

Physical Description: Drake Holland is a collection of scars and psychoses loosely wrapped up in skin.  Once, he might have been considered handsome, but that was a few years and a few hundred bottles of whiskey ago.   With a square jaw, permanent five o' clock shadow, and brooding stare, he looks like he has been ripped right out of some pulp detective novel, and perhaps he has. 

Personality: Haunted, jaded, cynical, and stoic, Drake has often been described as "like a dead man walking, except that he simply hasn't gotten around to falling over yet."  Ever the pessimist, eager to assume the worst in everything and everyone that he meets, he seems to exist solely for the purpose of hunting down and killing monsters, a purpose which he clings onto with grim determination.

History:  Once, Drake had a happy life.  He had a wife, a promising career as a forensic scientist, and a little house in the suburbs, complete with white picket fence.   Unfortunately, his wife, who was his high school sweetheart, suffered from bipolar disorder and severe depression, and at the tender age of twenty-eight she killed herself.  Wracked by guilt, desperate to find some meaning in the tragedy, Drake neglected to take care of himself, and started a pattern of bad choices which ultimately cost him his job and his house.  On the verge of skid row, he turned to any odd job he could find, eventually settling on the seedy world of private investigation.   It was about then that his wife's ghost appeared and began haunting him.  Desperate to ease her torment, Drake spent all his spare time researching the world of the supernatural.  Although ultimately unsuccessful in putting her spirit to rest, he unwittingly launched a new career as a monster hunter. 

After receiving a tip that strange things are happening in Nightwood Falls, he comes to the town, ready to do battle with the forces of evil.

• Resilient: Drake has shrugged off more than his share of slings and arrows, and has always gotten back on his feet.  Bloodied, bruised, just when it seems like something should put him down for the count, he keeps right on going.
        • Cool-headed:  He has borne witness to some really weird shit, the kind of shit which would make a full grown man gibber and howl.  Rarely surprised by anything anymore, he can keep his head in a crisis and does not panic.
        • Weapons:

• twin .45 automatic pistols
          • .357 revolver, his weapon of choice.  Silver bullets optional.
          • sawed-off shotgun, 12 gauge
          • various religious accoutrements--vials of holy water, copies of the holy books of the major religions, religious symbols, etc.

• Alcoholic: Drake has been slowly and steadily killing his liver with booze for the last eight years.  This often impairs his ability to interact with others or make informed judgments.
        • Clinically Depressed: Drake suffers from low morale at the best of times, and suffers from almost paralyzing depression at the worst. 
        • Psychoses: Drake suffers from several psychoses which can be manipulated by his enemies.  Is he really tortured by the ghost of his dead wife, or is it all in his head? 

Link your O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=49645.0

Specify Ons:  Some psychological horror would be nifty. 

Specify Hard Offs: Be Specific - Character death.  I fully expect him to be torn, stabbed, mauled, and impaled.  But I'd like be able to continue to write him.

Sexuality: Hetero.  Sex is a funny thing; even when the mind has been pushed to the edge of what it can handle, the body still screams "SEX! SEX! SEX!"

Content Level: - Nightmare

Death? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell): Can your character die? I'm going to say no.  For now.

Face Claim?: Josh Brolin

Surprise GM Events?: Yes, please!

Connections?: None at the moment.  Open to possible connections.

Really loving the faceclaim! Totally approved! Post him up in the Character Sheet thread and get to plotting! :P

Rel Mayer

Biles

I know I haven't made my first post and it's due to incoming stuff I need to do and it's kept me too occupied. However, just to let everyone know, I will be unsubbing just this recruitment thread only for now, but I will be keeping tabs in other relevant threads.
        [tr][td]
        Denai Academy
        Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
        Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
        Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]