wish and craving ideas...from a lonely girl

Started by anne sophie, May 14, 2013, 01:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anne sophie

OK, here is a try, I know my idea are pretty basic and not very original, but those are appealing to me, so here it goes, if you are intersted, please PM so I can keep this thread clean....please keep in mind that i am deployed in Afghanistan...so my answer can sometime be hectic...I like people to write more than a paragraph.

If you happen to have idea of other scenario, I am always open to new story. Please be imaginative...and If its sounds fun, then I might be into it.

Be sure to check my O&O.

here are a few ideas of scenario, I must admit that these days I crave more f-f  scenario, Also, I can be open minded to do some 3way scenario.

#1  The office shy employee (this can be a a M-F or a F-F )

Martine is working in a successful business known  as Silver Beam. She has worked there for a few month as a accounting secretary, and has spent allot of time to do her job the best she could do it and she was good at it. Being from out of town, she has little or no social life. She keeps going from relationship to relationship that never works. Martine's figures is quite nice, allot of guy would love to have her in their bed. She continue to put all of her energy to her work, to train and run.

(insert name) is Martine's boss, (he or she) is a successfull person, working hard to get her business to the top, every company thinks of it as a reference of managing. He or she is ruining business with passion. and One day, He or she, would discover a major mistake Martine did, and...seeing and opportunity to have a new toy....he or she would blackmail martine into becoming a new toy.

#2  The needy student (this can be a a M-F or a F-F )

Martine, A college student, like thousand of others, got a scholarship and was able to go to college, She lived the dream, but... a dream, has often a downfall in real life, Martine had trouble with her grades, and often, with scholarship a few rules were there for her to follow to keep it...and if she did not pass all of her class, it would be cut. and she would have to go home.

The inevitable occurred...she was going to flunk a class...thus...the consequence would follow...so she Decided to ask for help. Her teacher (insert name here) tough Martine was a hot girl and decided that it would be a good moment to have her...in her office... He or she, wanted a pet toy for a long time and tough that Martine had the looks for it.

#3 the flying fun this might me a short one... but lets see... (this can be a M-F-F or a M-F or a F-F or a F-F-F)

Martine, worked for a private jet company as a steward, often being the only steward for small jets for very rich people, and well receiving her schedule, she was to flyout on a New-York to Tokyo flight with one or two people on board. Flight like those were usually uneventful and were usually boring as they were business trip and the client were not to talkative.

But on this flight...the client was very demanding, and, had some special lustfull request. The client, being a Friend of the jet company and having a strong sexual appetite, decided that it would be fun to have Martine as a toy.  threatening her that she would loose her job if not doing what he or she wanted)

#4 the rich girl

She was the only girl of a very rich man, she never saw her dad or her mom, she was the sole heir of his father. She never missed money, she always got what she wanted, she was a little brat, if something did not went according to her needs, their was a major scene. With a quick phone call to her dad, and...dad always ended up fixing the problem, either by buying the place..or sending money shutting up who ever had problem with her girl.

She shopped and spend more money in a day then an average year salary. She traveled where ever she wanted when she wanted. she slept in luxury hotels. She was spoiled to the root.

She was so spoiled and had such a temper, it was time to do something about. Some one she would have either tossed away, humiliated, used or something...putted up a plan...It was time for her to learn...

This is the basic idea...It can be work out, could be kidnapping, could be blackmailing her, and thing would get bigger and bigger, could be something like it...to be discuss, if you are interested, please contact me.
Modify message

anne sophie

still looking for good writers, if you feel like somethoong or have something to propose...contact me.