Alright. I'll admit it.

Started by MusicNeverDies, July 02, 2009, 03:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicNeverDies

I am SO excited for the next Harry Potter movie!!

'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' Trailer 4 HD

I know it is more of a 'children's' book by title, but it's really not. I grew up with these and I actually got the link to the first site I ever Roleplayed on at a midnight book opening. Not to mention that though the first few Potters may be more for children, it gets a good deal darker as it goes on.

And the movie for Half-Blood Prince looks awesome. I'm excited. I just watched trailers for like 30 minutes.

Anyone else looking forward to it? Any other Pottheads?

Tachi

I'm alright with it but I'm not that into it. My friend, however, is a complete fanatic (for Snape, of all people) and I know I'll be dragged into the craziness sooner or later.

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Tachi on July 02, 2009, 04:10:17 PM
I'm alright with it but I'm not that into it. My friend, however, is a complete fanatic (for Snape, of all people) and I know I'll be dragged into the craziness sooner or later.
SNAPPPEEEE!!!! <3<3

*Cough*

Tachi

*Offers up a hysterical site that everyone will laugh at whether they like Harry Potter or not*

Serephino

I'm excited too.  The movies aren't near as good as the books, but that's usually the case. I'm upset they kept delaying the release.

Skye

-Gets my green, black and silver school uniform out.- I'm excited too!!!
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Chaotic Angel on July 02, 2009, 09:52:56 PM
I'm excited too.  The movies aren't near as good as the books, but that's usually the case. I'm upset they kept delaying the release.

Well they actually moved it up at one point. From July 17th to 15th. I'll take two days though.