「MOON PRIDE」(Interest Check)

Started by Saphir, December 14, 2014, 03:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

I never got an answer to my PM about whether my general's powers were appropriate.  I also didn't here back about my Terra Knight application. 

I didn't want to sound impatient, but I'm afraid I missed a response... 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Dimir

I'm not that good as Sailor Jupiter, but do you need a Pluto?
My PM Box is always open for those who wish to chat with someone.
Major fan of Magic The Gathering, Sailor Moon and Pokemon
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221869.0

Saphir

Or so it feels like but slowly getting better...the roster is somewhat updated. Jupiter Knight and Saturn Knight have been filled. Terra Knight roles I'm still looking over the two sheets...

Quote from: Muse on January 09, 2015, 01:37:09 AM
  I never got an answer to my PM about whether my general's powers were appropriate.  I also didn't here back about my Terra Knight application. 

I didn't want to sound impatient, but I'm afraid I missed a response... 

Resend me the PM, Muse. Honestly, I probably check my inbox on my phone from work and since it got marked read, I forget to respond. I know I owe a reply to other too, just lemme get my shit together because January so far as been so BLEH for me.

Quote from: Dimir on January 12, 2015, 08:11:59 PM
I'm not that good as Sailor Jupiter, but do you need a Pluto?

I mean, we have an applicant as Pluto...if you wanna challenge it with your own application, that's fine but.

I just want Jupiter.

But I have started making a draft of the introduction post anyway now that I figured out how I want to open. I figured since a handful of senshi and knights are awakened...why not jump straight into some action.

Dimir

I'm sorry, didn't see the Pluto application. No worries.
My PM Box is always open for those who wish to chat with someone.
Major fan of Magic The Gathering, Sailor Moon and Pokemon
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221869.0

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Dimir on January 13, 2015, 11:07:15 AM
I'm sorry, didn't see the Pluto application. No worries.

You're allowed to apply for any position that hasn't been filled on the main page. So yes, you can apply for Pluto, and we'll choose the one we think fits best.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

D12

I may be interested in playing Jupiter; she was my favorite senshi.

Still need to really dig into the setting / requirements and stuff; will check it out this evening.
Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

Saphir

Saphir

Also, Terra Knight is now filled by Wolfenbastion and Sailor Pluto by .

Muse & DarkNevaeh...I'm giving you two the last General Slots. Everyone who has a General, I will be doing a mass PM to inform you all...probably tomorrow when I get off work cause I'm tired as fuck to write anymore. v_v

D12

Anyone know a good place to find pictures of Sailor Jupiter sized anime girls?  :P Edit: Any chance I could be 'the spitting image' of the former Sailor Jupiter?

One of my favorite things about her was how she was physically bigger than the others.

I am thinking Jupiter's weapon will be a combination spear / lightning rod. I'm picturing like a long thin golden pole with a ball on the end, maybe a jagged lightning-bolt shaped blade on the end.
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

Saphir

Google Search and Zerochan are where I like to look for anime pics.

http://www.zerochan.net/

D12

Yeah. I'm just finding it hard to find a pic that looks:
A: like an adult (Hey it's anime, 20y.ors look 15 and 15 y.ors look 20)
B: physical, just, at all.

I'm seriously wondering if my character could be 'the spitting image' of the original Sailor Jupiter; so I could just use fan art of her.

Saphir

Anime character database: http://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/

You can plug in specific features and whatnot to pull up what you're looking for.

DarkNevaeh

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!  Thanks Saphir! 

Jupiter with a spear...hmm...

For starters?

D12

I was thinking something more like...

This:

I think it's pretty good for a first try. >///>

Muse

Thank you, Saphir.  :)  I'll get to the General stuff tomorrow.  Been a busy too days, sorry I haven't gotten to it yet. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

D12

Name: Oshiro Miyu (Miyu Oshiro)
Blood Type: O-
Height: 5ft 10in (1.77m)
Weight: 168 lbs. (76.2kg)
Physical Appearance:
As the Senshi of Jupiter Miyu embodies the various aspects of planet. Physically she is a very tall woman, standing as tall as a many men. She has embraced her height and sports a rather tomboyish appearance, with well-developed legs from jogging and running tack. Her bangs have been died green at the tips, but her hair is naturally dark and kept short. Her typical attire consists of a dark jacket, tank top and shorts. She enjoys showing off her legs as one of her more feminine features. She could easily be mistaken for a boy if she dressed in more conservative clothing.
Hobbies: Video Games: Racing, Fighting; Jogging; Spending Time with Friends; Dancing, Clubbing, Partying. | Cooking, Cleaning,
Favorite Food: Anything Spicy, Curry
Least Favorite Food: Anything Slimy, Oysters.
Favorite Subject: Gym: Track
Least Favorite Subject: Math
Personality:
"You don't fuck with my friends."
Miyu is a boisterous woman. She wears her heart on her sleeve and says what she means. She is typically a nice person and tries to look on the bright side of things. She won't misrepresent the situation even to spare a friend's feelings, but she will do anything and everything in her power to make her friend feel better; and loathe be to anyone else who has upset her friends.

Miyu does not tolerate bullies and will go out of her way to protect those who cannot, or will not, defend themselves. She has no issue getting physical with an aggressor or even being the physical aggressor when provoked. Despite this prefers not to take advantage of others, and has a strong sense of fair play; she typically will not fight those significantly weaker, or simply smaller, than her.

Miyu enjoys cooking for people she cares about, and does so as a means of showing her affection.

"This is the city." n
Miyu may be considered a bit of a hick, she is certainly a country-born girl and holds a certain amount of reverence for the city she is not a boorish rube. She does have a bit of a polarized image of the big city, believing it to be all dance clubs, fancy restaurants, drug dens and kidnapping rings.

Miyu is currently living in her own, very small, studio apartment while attending K.O. University, and this is the first time she's been on her own ever. It’s a significant change from her crowded home life and is both exhilarating and intimidated.

Background:
"Where I come from we look out for each other."
Miyu is a Japanese native, although she does not originate from the Japanese mainland. Miyu was born in the Okinawa Islands; the series of small islands at the southernmost tip of Japan, and has only recently moved to the big city to attend the prestigious K.O. University. She is the only daughter of a large family, with thee older brothers and four younger brothers.

Due to growing up with such a large family Miyu has spent most of her life helping her mother with much of the domestic chores of the household and is an accomplished cook, cleaner, and caregiver. She is also fairly detached from ladylike-behavior, she can wrestle and roughhouse with the best of them; she's also fairly familiar with scrapes, bruises and most bodily fluids.

The Oshiro family takes pride in the fact that, a couple dozen generations ago, they were samurai. While the family has moved away from military service they still enjoy boasting that their bloodline is one of noble warriors.
---

Senshi/Knight Identity: Sailor Jupiter
Equipment/Weapons:
Teletia S-C Communication device.
Jupiter Power Ring Henshin device.
The Thunder Staff Weapon.
A 2meter long metallic staff with a green orb on one side. The staff is pointed at the end making it dangerous as a spear, but also functions as a lightning rod.
Attacks:
Jupiter Oak Pressure Sailor Jupiter strikes an enemy with increased force.
(moderate damage, melee)
Jupiter Thunder Smack Sailor Jupiter covers her hand in electricity, which is discharged when she strikes or touches something.
(minimal damage, disorienting)
Jupiter Thunder Crack Sailor Jupiter emits a surge of electricity.
(light damage, high accuracy)
Jupiter Thunderbolt Sailor Jupiter points The Thunder Staff, or her open palm, at a target and projects a bolt of electricity from it.
(moderate damage, high accuracy)
Jupiter Thunder Spear Sailor Jupiter wraps the head of The Thunder Staff in electricity which is shocks enemies when it strikes, the electricity can arc into enemies during near-misses. If this attack is invoked when the Thunder Staff is not in Sailor Jupiter's possession the electricity immediately discharges into whomever is holding the staff.
(light damage per strike, high damage on discharge, range 1 foot of Thunder Staff head, duration: 5 successful strikes or until discharged.)
Jupiter Thunder Call Sailor Jupiter calls down a bolt of lightning from the sky to strike one of her enemies. Because the bolt comes from the sky and not Sailor Jupiter, it can be used to hit enemies at great distance. Sailor Jupiter requires the ability to identify the target, and a general knowledge of the target's location to Call Thunder upon them.
(high damage, high accuracy, only useable outdoors)
Jupiter Thunderstorm Sailor Jupiter summons multiple bolts of electricity to strike all enemies in a range around her.
(moderate damage, high accuracy, AoE around caster)
Eternal Jupiter Thunderstorm Sailor Jupiter projects a bolt of electricity into the sky, summoning multiple bolts of lightning from the sky to strike at all enemies in an area. A single target will not be struck multiple times.
(high damage, high accuracy, AoE around target, warm up: 10sec, duration: 40 sec, only usable outdoors)
Jupiter Oak Parade Sailor Jupiter summons a whirlwind of supernaturally dense oak leaves to bludgeon all enemies in an area. Multiple enemies may be caught within the whirlwind. Each oak leaf is equitable to a five-pound stone.
(very high damage, mobile AoE, duration: 40 sec)

Weaknesses:
Overconfidence
Miyu can be a bit brash when it comes to facing challenges, particularly physical challenges. She is not used to facing tasks which she cannot complete with some measure of effort; and while she is not shy about giving any task the require effort, she does have issues knowing when to give up and try something different.
Assertive
Miyu is used to being around people who, if she's being too insensitive, will push back and tell her so. (Her brothers) As a result she can walkover more meek people without realizing it. Similarly it can be difficult for her to admit that she is wrong and yield herself to another's opinion or prospective.
Bulk
Miyu is an atypically tall woman, and while she is quiet fit the old saying remains true; the bigger they are, the harder they fall. While she is nimble for her size, she's rather lumbering compared to more deft girls.

--
Turn Ons & Offs: Link
Bisexual
On
Oral, Bondage, Clothing Damage, Cum Play, Tentacles
Off
Bathroom, Blood/Knife, Sexual Pain
Theme Song: Rock me

Angie

I see a return of Selene here...which is fine, cause I'm kinda playing Angelo.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

D12

Quote from: Angiejuusan on January 16, 2015, 12:23:24 AM
I see a return of Selene here...which is fine, cause I'm kinda playing Angelo.

Selene may have been modeled off of Sailor Jupiter.
Though Miyu is much more sociable. If one of the other scouts is having a bad day she's the type to (forcibly) drag them out to a karaoke bar / club and make them sing until they are happy.

Also spears are my favorite weapon.

And apparently when I get frustrated finding art I get motivated to make my own.
Seriously it shouldn't be that hard to find 1 decent picture of an anime girl who is A: an adult B: tall and C: has a reasonable bust size, but no. It's all mini 12y.o.s with double Ds...

Angie

Quote from: D12 on January 16, 2015, 12:28:47 AM

And apparently when I get frustrated finding art I get motivated to make my own.
Seriously it shouldn't be that hard to find 1 decent picture of an anime girl who is A: an adult B: tall and C: has a reasonable bust size, but no. It's all mini 12y.o.s with double Ds...

Welcome to my fuckin' world. I can never find what I want either.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

D12

I know it's all 'beggars can't be choosers' but seriously; looking for an image for this character in particular rekindled my irritation for anime boobs... it's either next to nothing or as big as the girl's head.

Brazen Endeavors

Regardless, I love the profile!   We'll wait on Saphir but I'd say go ahead and read the IC thread, prep yourself to post.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

D12

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on January 16, 2015, 02:24:04 AM
Regardless, I love the profile!   We'll wait on Saphir but I'd say go ahead and read the IC thread, prep yourself to post.

So, just to clarify. I'm waiting on some word from Saphir before I do anything.

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: D12 on January 25, 2015, 07:56:27 PM
So, just to clarify. I'm waiting on some word from Saphir before I do anything.

I see it's been a few days.  Will poke :)
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Togashi

I am seeing that Pluto Knight is open, if nobody has any objection I would like to fill out an application on that one.

Brazen Endeavors

...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)