[DnD 3.5 - Maybe Pathfinder?] Searching for a female DM...

Started by Vanity Evolved, October 30, 2008, 06:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanity Evolved

I'll be blunt, because at the moment... I really am dying for some good, generic fantasy action, here. =3 I like sexual roleplay. I like roleplay involving tons of roleplaying, and dice being thrown around in large numbers as I cut through minions on the way to Epic Romance(tm)!

I'm hoping to find a female DM for a solo game which we can play regularly; preferably houseruled 3.5 using stuff form Unearthed Arcana or Pathfinder 3.5 (see www.paizo.com/PathfinderRPG for a free download). I'd love to play something along the lines of Lord of the Rings, or Fable... a plain, high potential street urchin, bottom of the barrel type who ends up dragged into rediscovering lost magic, fighting evil empires, discovering new civilizations, plundering tombs and finding romance!

I say female because... to be honest, if any sexual scenes do come from said romance and the like, I really don't feel too comfortable roleplaying such things with another guy. Call me homophobic or what have you, just the way my kittenly mind rolls.

And really, there isn't much more to add that I havn't said already... Other than that, I'd adore you forever if someone could run a game for me. =3 If you're interested, either drop me an rMail with some way for me to contact you, or message me through one of the following:

Snip

Hope to hear from you soon! <3

- Paul