Netchixxx - Clients Needed! Rental Girls still accepted!

Started by thymoit, May 03, 2007, 08:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thymoit

Most of the Netchixxx are out with their first clients.  Amanda Kennedy, played by Lorelei, has just started her initial interview and will be available when her interview is complete.

I would also be willing to handover the role of Barnaby (currently renting Jennifer) to someone who wanted to step into the role.  He's pretty undefined so far.

Servant Girl

This game is great!  It's a real fantasy of mine to be pimped out against my will!

Stevej101

*checks out the netchixxx website*  damn...long wait for all of them...  *starts setting up his list anyway.*

I am ready for delivery when someone becomes available.
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Servant Girl

How about making a list where the girl's are advertised!

We could write adverts for our own characters and renters could post comments about the service they have received.

The ad could include

Physical description

Biography/Sexual history

What do you think?

thymoit

Hmm, great minds think alike.  I've thought about doing something similar.  With a chronoviewer anyone can research a rental girl's entire history (read her thread) if they wanted, but not every renter is going to go through that much work.

I might do that, but we'd almost need a thread for each girl so that renters could post comments.  That seems awkward.  Another possibility is to use Elluki (the Elliquiy wiki) and I think that would give more of the flavor of what you suggest and what I was thinking.

Anyone in the Netchixxx game have Wiki experience and want to get the format set up?  Then we can leave it to the individual players to expand on it.

Moondazed

This looks interesting and I haven't even read any of the threads! :D  I have experience with the Wiki if you haven't already found help with that, I'd be happy to lend a hand (and possibly contribute a girl as well, if they're still needed).
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

thymoit

Rental girls are still being accepted.  If you're interested please put one together and the wiki help would be greatly appreciated.

Moondazed

~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Modern Fairy Tale

Id be an interested client.  Id want to rent Jade, though.  Her story is one I read up and found her very interesting.  If shes still around and not busy, if she is unavailable, Im sure there is someone else who can be interesting to 'own'.  I like edgey hard stuff.... if you need girls, I can play one of those too.  Whatever is needed.  Thanks... interesting scenario.
She again rubbed a match on the wall, and the light shone round her; in the brightness stood her old grandmother, clear and shining, yet mild and loving in her appearance. "Grandmother," cried the little one, "O take me with you; I know you will go away when the match burns out; you will vanish like the warm stove, the roast goose, and the large, glorious Christmas-tree." And she made haste to light the whole bundle of matches, for she wished to keep her grandmother there. And the matches glowed with a light that was brighter than the noon-day, and her grandmother had never appeared so large or so beautiful. She took the little girl in her arms, and they both flew upwards in brightness and joy far above the earth, where there was neither cold nor hunger nor pain, for they were with God. 
Hans Christian Anderson in The Little Match Girl

HairyHeretic

I believe shes taking a bit of a break at the moment. Not sure when she'll be back on.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Duchess

Moondazed

The person who ran this game hasn't logged on since October of 2007.  If there's interest in this game being started back up it would be great if someone could GM it, or you're welcome to write spin-off threads based on the concept.  I played in it and created wiki pages explaining the rules, if you want to check them out.

Duchess

HairyHeretic

No reason the idea can't be revised and used again. The existing format is there to work with.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Moondazed

You never know, people have come back from year long breaks before :)  But there's no reason not to play the game if it interests you.  Usually if you want to use someone's idea it's polite to PM and ask, but in the case of someone who's MIA I personally think it's OK to go ahead without asking.

Edit:  I forgot to add that some people have notification on and will get an email if PM'd whether they've been here recently or not, so it might be worth sending a PM just to make sure.  After waiting a reasonable time (a week maybe?) I would assume he's not able to be reached.

Sabel

Wow, this is a great idea. I think I could take a shot at GMing this, if it comes to it. However, I was also hoping to be a girl. haha. Anyways, I'll keep an eye out. If no one has heard from the creator of the game in a while, I'd love to try handling this one.

Moondazed

Why couldn't you GM and play?  Lots of people do it :)

Elven Sex Goddess

I believe Thymoit passed it on to someone else last year.   I was one of the original Net gals.   If my memory serves me right,  HairyHeretic you were last customer.   But anyways I remember some one else taking over the game and running it.    So may want to check the back logs and see who had been advertising.   

Back tracking in the ooc thread.  Elandra took over, when Thymoit disappeared and kept the game running for a bit.  Hope that helps. 

HairyHeretic

No, I think there was someone else running with it after me

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Greenthorn

I'd like to see this restarted...it's a great concept!

Sabel

yes, we totally need to get this up again. How would we go about it, without being able to get permission from the maker?

HairyHeretic

Well, you could always do something like Netchixxx: The Next Penetration Generation :)

Expand it up and out, jump a few hundred years in time, and perhaps open it to alternate dimensions as well.

Lots of possibilities.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Sabel

No wonder you're a God. haha. Ok, well, if everyone who is interested, including God ^.~ is ok with it, I'd like a chance it revise it, and make it better, like NetChixxx 2.0 hehe.

But I suppose I need permission from someone, so people don't get offended about a newbie taking over. >.>

Kye

I would be interested in being one of the girls if/when this gets started again  ;)

Sabel - I don't think anyone would have a real problem with a 'newbie' starting this back up if you have the time and patience for it *smile* I would however suggest that you PM the original member who created it so that you can say that you tried to get permission from him.