In the Mood for a Few Anime Roleplays...MxF and FxF

Started by NightRabbit, December 18, 2012, 04:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightRabbit

Currently I'm craving some really good anime based roleplays. There are three series in particular I'd like to write about:
Bleach
Fairy Tail
Sailor Moon (This would be with characters who are 17 and up, I would be playing a male OC or a female OC, preferably.)

Characters I Will Love You For Writing:
For Bleach- Grimmjow, Zaraki, Urahara, Renji, Orihime, Rangiku, Yoruichi
For Fairy Tail- Gajeel, Natsu, Levy, Lucy
For Sailor Moon- Lita, Amy, Rei

The stories would take place during gaps in the storylines or could be alternative universe (AU) to give us room to work with.
I have some ideas for each series, if you have some too I'd love to discuss them with you via PM. I tend to use original characters unless I feel confident enough to play a canon character. For example, for a Fairy Tail story I have no problem playing Natsu or Lucy. With Bleach, I'm totally fine playing Orihime, Yoruichi, or Urahara. As far as Sailor Moon goes I'm comfortable playing Lita.

As far as pairings and characters go, I'm comfortable playing a male or female character in a MxF or FxF situation.

So if you'd be interested in discussing things I'd love to hear from you. Just make sure to hop on over to my O/O's first to make sure we're a good match, then shoot me a PM. :)

Thanks!
Night