Sexy CLUE! Purple-, Orange- and Grey-themed Characters Still Open!

Started by Mathim, May 28, 2016, 04:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

An unconventional motivation, but very clever. So a tit for tat, where he wants to get the last laugh for her daring to slander his good name. I think that'll work, you are approved to post in the Character Profiles thread and edit at your leisure anything else you want to include, since this was all just the basics. I didn't want to think of him as just being a dick, but maybe he softened a bit after that, and tried to only target those who really legitimately fucked with him. Ah, who cares, he's going to die anyway.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Undine

I missed it all too, the OOC and the CS bit - I will update before bed tonight, sorry :( 
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Mathim

Quote from: Undine on June 01, 2016, 07:25:45 PM
I missed it all too, the OOC and the CS bit - I will update before bed tonight, sorry :(

No worries, it's not easy keeping so many things together as a GM, honestly half the time it's down to dumb luck that anything gets off the ground, but I appreciate everyone here expressing interest and going the distance.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Golden Spider

Im still in, do you have a preferred CS we use or just go ahead? either way i wont be submitting anything untill tomorrow after work and a couple chores. If i remember to do so that is....
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Mathim

Quote from: Golden Spider on June 01, 2016, 09:45:27 PM
Im still in, do you have a preferred CS we use or just go ahead? either way i wont be submitting anything untill tomorrow after work and a couple chores. If i remember to do so that is....

Yes, the character sheet format is in bold on the very first post of this thread. Just go ahead and post the completed one here for approval, and once it's okayed you can post it in the Character Sheet thread that is also linked in the first post of this thread. As far as I know, we still need a butler, inspector and possibly chef, and the colors red, yellow, brown and pink are still available.

And Ghostraven, your profile is approved, go ahead and move it into the Character Profiles thread.

Golden Spider

Player Name: Goldenspider666
Character Name: Jameson Gamboge/ James
Color Theme: Yellow
Appearance and Face Claim: Gerard Butler http://i.imgur.com/oTBefne.jpg?1
Role: House Staff
Profession: Butler
Motive: Jameson was once a successful, important man, while not overly wealthy, he had enjoyed his life, that was until an embarrassing secret about his past surfaced, one that he had striven to keep secret his whole life, in the biggest fall from grace in the last decade. Luckily his good friend Mr. Temple was there to offer his help with a position as his butler. he recently found out that it was the cumulative effort of one string of Temples seedy plans that lead to his fall
Orientation: Straight
Kinks you'd like to inclcude: Domination
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Mathim

I had to google what 'Gamboge' was, very clever color-theme for the name there. Okay, approved. Go ahead and post it in the Character Profiles thread and by the end of tomorrow, we should be ready to start. If nobody wants the role of inspector, I'll field that one, and for anyone just joining us, we have red, brown and possibly pink left as guests, the inspector, or if you really insist, some other staff like another maid or the chef.

Mathim

Well, we've officially begun and I've assumed the role of red and the inspector, so if anyone still wants in, we've got brown and pink, for anyone who wants to be a guest or kitchen staff. Come on, before it's too late and you're unable to be fingered as a suspect!

quozax

How closely are you following the game? Is the murderer going to be random?  Will the murder be played out?  Will it be silly like the movie?

Sorry for rambling off like that.  I don't want to make a character until I know more.

Mathim

Quote from: quozax on June 04, 2016, 07:20:44 AM
How closely are you following the game? Is the murderer going to be random?  Will the murder be played out?  Will it be silly like the movie?

Sorry for rambling off like that.  I don't want to make a character until I know more.

I will randomly approach each person and see if they'd like to be the murderer, possibly more than one person can be the culprit, though. Each person will have to try and throw suspicion off themselves whenever they're approached by the Inspector or any other guest or staff, which may mean having to do some 'convincing' if you get my meaning, and also perhaps do their own investigation in the house which is full of secret passageways leading to various rooms that may be crammed with numerous kinky sex-dungeon-like accoutrements. They may wish to form alliances to ensure that someone will vouch for them when interrogated, or spy on the others to be able to cast more suspicion upon them. So while silliness may happen, it's also somewhat dark and erotic. It just depends on the kind of personality you wish your character to have.

As far as following the game, there will be things like possible murder weapons found in each of the main rooms, blood stains, etc., that may point to the time of death, method of murder and initial location. How engaged your particular character is in the investigation is, again, entirely up to you.

quozax

Sure, why not

Player Name:  quozax
Character Name:  Mason Tanner
Color Theme: Brown
Appearance and Face Claim:
Mason worked his way up in the Marines as a powerful man.  But he quickly found that he liked working in the kitchen and so became a chef in the Marines.  Mason's head is shaved as is his body.  He has rippling mucles and an almost constant tan skin.  He has a square jaw and sweet smile.  He knows how to have fun too.   As a chef, he wears the traditional chef's outfit

(Face claim:  The Rock, Don Johnson)
Role:  House staff turned suspect
Profession: Chef
Motive: To be privaely PM to the GM
Orientation: Bi, Dom or switch.
Kinks you'd like to include: He's a chef, so sometimes he likes to use food when having sex.  Whip cream, bananas, cucumbers, carrots, and anything else you like to lick off.  He also likes to bind his sex partners.

Mathim

Pending a response, Pink might also become available again if anyone wants that.