LF a long-lasting MxM RP (incest possible)

Started by Faust, November 14, 2012, 02:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Hello and thank you for opening this thread.

I would like to start off by saying that I will be adding more plots later, once I think of some. Even ones that aren't MxM.
I will only leave the one which I have on my mind right now.

What I'm looking for in a partner:

I know that for many people English isn't their first language. It's not my first language either and even I will make a mistake every now and then, but I would ask that my RP partner can at least spell properly (I don't mind minor mistakes at all) and can produce a coherent sentence.

I don't mind short posts either, but I dislike one-liners, if they aren't necessary. Sometimes I don't write long posts myself, but I always try to keep it within the lines of acceptable and I would like my partner to do the same thing.

I understand that sometimes an RP becomes boring and either side might want to end it, or we won´t agree on the terms of the rp or something similar. But please, don´t just stop all communication suddenly. I hate that. I will accept that you want to quit the RP and I´m not a drama queen, if it doesn´t work, it doesn´t work, but please, be at least polite enough to throw me a message to tell me that the RP is over or that you don´t agree with my ideas for the RP and thus don´t want to start it in the first place. It is just common courtesy.

Plot:

As I've already said, the plot would be MxM, so if that isn't your cup of tea, feel free to turn back from here.

I would like the typical good guy / bad guy plotline. I would like to take the bad guy here, I've always felt that I'm better at playing villains and I enjoy it a lot more. I will leave the details untouched, because I want both myself and my partner to decide on the setting together and work out something that is fine with the both of us. I am flexible enough to be able to play most settings, high fantasy, modern settings, post-apocalyptic...
I would also like the characters to have a sort of dynamic. Of course, they would be enemies, the bad guy trying to gain power or wealth by means that the good guy can´t agree with for whatever reason. They may be dealing with each other in a political or war environment every day when trying to solve this conflict, but they would often have private "meetings", where they would be more open to each other. Of course, both would try to persuade the other to their cause and neither would want to leave his own.
Incest is possible here, if my partner wouldn't mind it. I think that such a relationship between brothers would be very sexy. Yes, I know the good brother / evil brother has been done to death, but I'm still a fan of it.

Please check out my ONs and OFFs. Also not all of those (such as the more extreme ones) have to be used in this RP. The fact that I like this particular kink doesn't mean that I have to have it in every single RP.

I would like to do this through PMs, Yahoo Messenger or emails.
If anyone's interested, please PM me, don't hesitate.