Stardom to Shackles (For a Dominant M. character)

Started by Jessica, December 29, 2011, 07:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

Stardom to Shackles

Many moons ago I posted a request for a game involving the training of a slightly bitchy celebrity. Well, I'm around with a modification of that idea, involving a character much more in need of a long, drawn-out lesson.

This time around my character is another celebrity, well-liked by the press and her fans for all her charity and aid work, both at home and abroad. After filming her last film, she travels over to Africa to complete some charity work, arriving back home just before the premiere of her motion picture. However, she is not as altruistic as first appearances would have one believe.

One evening she's overheard on the phone, on a call to her partner, as she complains bitterly about the foul conditions, the utterly pointless nature of her work, that "the slave trade was the best thing to happen to these savages," that she's only doing this to boost her profile. Most listeners might have been shocked, reporting to the press. Unfortunately for her, her eavesdropper happens to be connected to a wealthy land owner whose family directly suffered as a result of the slave trade, and has fought his way up to where he is through sweat, tears and hard work. Not content with simply going to the press and leaving the reputation of her dented, this man insists that this "foul little self-serving racist" be treated to an experience his ancestors had to endure.

The next evening, she's awoken at gunpoint, her assailants armed with pistols, a gag and, of course, very traditional slave-shackles. It's a long walk to the man's former colonial home. She'd better get moving...

She's got a lot of maid training in front of her...

By no means expect an easy ride or willingly submissive partner for this game. I intend to play the role of the celebrity as realistically as possible, as a very dominant and racist female who won't fold just like *that*. Of course, she will break at a point, but it won't be fast. Posting wise, twice a week would be ideal. I'm rather busy right now, so longer and less frequent is better for me than one or two liners several times a day. If you think you'd be interested and what to know more PM me.

Jess x

BlackestKnight

Wow, this is really well written co-ordinated request. I'm impressed. I really like the concept of this roleplay, originality is hard to come by these days. What made you want to make a roleplay something like this? Roleplays involving historical socio-racial themes are nearly non-existent.
Dark & Edgy plots is even more appreciated. I may be interested in playing your dominant though I need some time to think of a character.

ravi95

I've read your ideand I'm interested in it. If you would like to rp with me please let me know,
Thank you

Jessica

Opening this idea back up for a prospective partner!

despickable

PM me I enjoy this type of story very much and like the idea of some self glorified bint being taken down a peg or three and i have lots of contraptions and ideas to do so
I have a great deal of interest in this plot line and happy to sort  it out with discussion on the PM

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs