Ravenmist Gated Community (F for Dom M supernatural, writer gender irrelevant)

Started by LamentingQuill, September 16, 2018, 12:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Lily Pewterwick lives within a gorgeous highly exclusive gated community, in the largest and most beautiful house of them all... this community has a secret as well... everyone whom lives there, is not human and/or mortal...

In fact, everyone living in this community is among the elite within supernatural society, Lily herself is the niece of the mage king and a princess, her next door neighbor is a wealthy mummy sheik name Casimir... whom she is pretty sure might be mildly agoraphobic.

Casimir's handsome son is even coming to hang with his father for the summer... and he shown quite a bit of interest in Lily.

Could her life be any more perfect?

Well, her charmed life is about to get complicated when the empty manor house on the other side of them gets new occupants... and their son... is everything Lily always told herself she would never want... and everything she cannot resist...

I envisioned the family moving into the community being vampires, but it's really up to my partner what they are, I just wanted to shoot for something a little on the darker side of the supernatural.