Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bastet

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Deamonbane

*sways to Illuminate's music as well, dancing with her for added distraction*

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Proud Geek

*Slides his hand along the small of Bastet's back and whispers in her ear.* Fancy seeing you here.

Illuminate

*Winks toward Bane, glancing over the line of a slender sunkissed shoulder*

51 it is!
Account restricted at member's request

Bastet

*Smiling and turning to look at PG* Well, I thought I might stop by to help the ladies out and I am rewarded by finding you here.

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Proud Geek

*Leans in whispering against your neck.* You'll find I am all over the place actually. *nips her neck then draws a number on her back with his finger*

Bastet

Waves to Rolin. "Good morning!"

She then giggles and steps away from PG's nibbling teeth. "Yes I see that, you are very busy fellow but the number is now 51."

Illuminate

*erases said imaginary number (for it was just that; imaginary), and replaces with a good bold 50!!!

Proud Geek

*Wraps one hand around Lumi and the other around Bastet* Ladies, ladies the number is 51

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Illuminate

Deamonbane

Proud Geek

Bastet

Tharic

As enjoyable as that is for all of us, in other contexts, here my dear.. we enjoy going up..

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Proud Geek

I agree with Rolin, anywhere else and I would gladly agree with you.

Deamonbane

Tharic

Feel free to go down on us all in some other thread though.. We won't mind..  >:)

Illuminate

Quote from: Rolin on December 12, 2012, 09:53:52 AM
Feel free to go down on us all in some other thread though.. We won't mind..  >:)

*giggles, and makes mental notes for later*

With that, dear sirs... I do believe we are back to 57

Proud Geek