High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LynxKitten

Evangeline spat at him in Romanian, "Tu nu-şi onorează familia ta! Trebuie să-ţi fie ruşine!" (You dishonor your family! You should be ashamed!) Suddenly she stopped, her cheeks red as she spoke again in english, "You live here, you can choose. I am 18 now. Upon my return I will be married..." she looked to Naoko, "I'm sorry."

Gavlois

Looking away, he couldn't bear to look at Evie's face. "I understand Evangeline... no, Miss Volkov. Believe me, I understand much better than you think I do."
O/O

Queen Elsa

"Seriously Siegfried, grow the hell up! You don't out someone like that! It's their choice whether or not they want to reveal their emotions! You don't choose for them!"

LynxKitten

Evangeline sighed, she had only been here a month and already she had started problems.

Queen Elsa

"You can just forget about me coming to dinner tonight!" Hina stalked over to Naoko and Evie, fuming mad. "C'mon guys. Let's go ."

LynxKitten

"B-but, I-" she stammered.

Queen Elsa

LynxKitten

"I don't want to cause trouble, please, vă rog, can we pretend this...never happened? Be happy, friends," she tried to smile.

Queen Elsa

"I can't... Not right now. Siegfried did something very, very mean. I'll talk to him tomorrow, I promise. But... just... not now. Ok?"

Gavlois

Naoko wordlessly stood up. He walked over to Evie, and pulled her into a light hug. "It's alright Miss Volkov. I understand how you feel about your parents, and I respect that." Releasing her from the hug, he gave her a smile that came only from his lips. "We can still be friends while you're here, so let's just forget everything that happened tonight alright? Now, how about we head home?" And with that, he turned around and continued along the road.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina followed the two, and as she walked, she whispered to Evie, "Would it be okay if I hung out with you guys for a while?... I really don't wanna go home... Sig lives right down the street from me, and I'm sure he'll be coming over..."

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 07, 2012, 05:31:45 PM
Naoko wordlessly stood up. He walked over to Evie, and pulled her into a light hug. "It's alright Miss Volkov. I understand how you feel about your parents, and I respect that." Releasing her from the hug, he gave her a smile that came only from his lips. "We can still be friends while you're here, so let's just forget everything that happened tonight alright? Now, how about we head home?" And with that, he turned around and continued along the road.

Evie blushed as he pulled her into a hug and, when he released her, she shivered. She was speechless, so she simply nodded and gave a look back to Sieg before hurrying along to follow Naoko. She looked to Hina and nodded, "I won't mind...may need to ask Naoko, though."

Queen Elsa

Hina nodded and looked at Naoko, her face growing red from the embarrassment of her outburst at Sig. "Ummm... Naoko?... Can I hang out with you guys for a while?... Siegried lives right down the street from me, and I really don't want to see him right now..."

Gavlois

Without turning around, Naoko soundlessly nodded, with no change to his brisk speed. He had barely registered what Hina had said, his mind a mess.
O/O

Queen Elsa

"I'm so sorry Naoko..."

Boxy

Mindlessly stumbling through the streets in the night, a dazed and confused Tom bumped right into Naoko and the two sprawled to the ground.  "Oopsy daisy..."

Queen Elsa

Hina gasped when she saw Tom. "Tommy! Are you okay?! What happened?!"

azzmeister89

Waking up in his deck chair Aaron looked confused when he saw that he was alone, then hearing hina's voice he went to find her "hey hina, where did everyone go?" He would have said more but he saw the look on her face that was the tell to show she was upset "is something wrong?" He looked concerned now.

Queen Elsa

"Ugh... Siegfried was an idiot..."

Gavlois

The impact with Tommy cleared his head. "Ughh... huh? What happened? Why am I on the ground?" Looking over he saw Tommy in a similar state. He quickly got up and helped him to his feet. "Mr. Lloyd. I'm so sorry." He quickly said with a bow.
O/O

LynxKitten

Evie simply followed him with her head down, her hands clasped before her. She began to think about what Sieg had said... could she really get out of it? Should she? Tom seemed to come out of nowhere, and as he and Naoko fell, she rushed to their sides. "Are you alright?"

Queen Elsa

Boxy

"That's ok, Naoko," he said as he got up.  "My fault, completely my fault...also you can just call me Tom or Tommy or whatever, ya know?"

He struggled to remember what he'd been doing before this incident.

"I remember tea...and teacups...I must have been at a tea party!  Abducted by these strange, alien creatures with large chests.  I think they called themselves...girls."  Tom shuddered as the word came from his mouth.

azzmeister89

Aaron looked at Hina "whats he done?" His frown got bigger

Queen Elsa

Hina laughed quietly, happy that a lot of her friends were here, so she wouldn't have to be alone, then she mouthed "Text me" to Aaron.