High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boxy

"Don't worry," he said groggily, slurring his words.  "I can drive I'll be fi-hiccup!"

In reality he was drunk off his ass and had no idea what was going on.

LynxKitten

Evie bit her lip and watched him worriedly, "I've seen few men as om beat as he is, none of them turned out well."

Boxy

The ladies carried him off to wherever it was they were taking him, giggling all the while.

(not sure where to go with this...guess I'll just wait til everyone's here to move it along lol)

JackWhite

Michael got out of the pool and changed in clothes again before he joined his friends.

LynxKitten

(Gav said to just have them walk home and pretend he's with them if we wanted to)

Evie pulled her mass of hair over one shoulder and began to braid it, smiling to Hina, "Yourself and Sieg are very cute together." Footsteps turned her gaze to Michael, she smiled at him in greeting.

JackWhite

He saw Evie but didn't know her. "Hey, I think we haven't met before, have we?"

LynxKitten

Quote from: JackWhite on July 07, 2012, 02:05:38 PM
He saw Evie but didn't know her. "Hey, I think we haven't met before, have we?"

She tilted her head and held out her hand, "My name is Evangeline, I am staying with Naoko with his family as an exchange student. I am from Romania. She smiled and curtsied in her dress out of habit, "It is a pleasure to meet you."

JackWhite

Michael kissed her hand.  "The pleasure is all mine. I'm Michael by the way. Gonna go to school with us too?"

LynxKitten

Quote from: JackWhite on July 07, 2012, 02:11:49 PM
Michael kissed her hand.  "The pleasure is all mine. I'm Michael by the way. Gonna go to school with us too?"

Evie had expected a handshake, nothing so formal, and as he kissed her hand a blush bloomed on her cheeks. "Um, yes, I will be joining your classes after the end of the week," she replied, nodding her head.

JackWhite

The young guy liked making girls blush and it seemed that the kiss on the hand had worked once again. "Had the chance to see something of the city already or aren't you here long enough yet to do so?"

LynxKitten

"Next week I will have been here for a month, so I have been here long enough I simply have not had the time. I have been organizing the room Naoko's family gave to me as well as getting all of my paperwork in order for the school." She smiled and finished the braid, leaving the end open and leaving it draped over her shoulder. "I suspect I will be here long enough to get a very good view of the city, however.

RadiantMind

(sorry, had to go have tests done)

Gavlois

(ok seems like I got back before you guys left lol)

Naoko returned from the change room. Seeing everyone dressed and ready to leave, he joined them. Looking at the group, he couldn't help but feel that someone was missing... Oh well, he thought. Probably just my imagination. "Well Miss Volkov, are you all set? And Miss Soujin, will you and Mr. Van Droon still be accompanying us back?" Noticing Michael, he bowed. "Mr. Vanden Berg. I did not see you earlier. I must have missed you. I apologize for my rudeness."
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: RadiantMind on July 07, 2012, 02:29:41 PM
(sorry, had to go have tests done)

(It's all good!)

Evangeline turned upon hearing Naoko's voice and smiled up at him, "Yes, I am..all set?" She said the last two words almost questioningly, hoping she was replying correctly.

Queen Elsa

(I had to go pick up prescriptions, but I'm back.) Hina smiles at Evie. "So would you like Sig and I to accompany you home as well?"

LynxKitten

Evangeline turned to Hina and looked around nervously, "You are both welcome to come if it's alright with Naoko. I would love the company, but I do not want to burden anyone."

JackWhite

"I see. I guess it's all quite some work getting everything ready before you can really just go to school." Michael said and smiled friendly at her. "Well, you're going? See you in school then."

Gavlois

Naoko gave a small laugh. "You are as much a resident at the house as I am. You shouldn't be like that. It's alright with me, since they need to know where we live for my birthday next week. I decided to have a party to celebrate my 18th birthday." As an afterthought, he added, "However, I'm not too sure what to do. I may have to ask Mr. McLoughlin for help."
O/O

RadiantMind

Sieg smiled softly "It's no biggie, besides, you're safer with me around"

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled and nodded. "I would love to walk home with you guys. We're friends, but I don't know you two very well yet."

JackWhite

"It's okay Naoko. Didn't see too much rudeness in it though and as for your 18th birthday. Just make sure there's enough beer and everything will be fine."

LynxKitten

Evangeline smiled at Michael, "Yes, I will see you at school." She bowed her head slightly in his direction, "Noapte bună. Good night." Upon looking back to Naoko, she nodded in understanding and looked to Hina and Sieg, "Thank you both."

Gavlois

Naoko took a glance at his watch. "Well then, is everybody ready? We should not tarry, since it is getting rather late and my father will probably have lot's to say to me... again."
O/O

JackWhite

"Goodnight Evangeline." Then he got his attention to the others. "See you tomorrow." With that he grabbed his stuff and started walking home.

Queen Elsa

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 07, 2012, 02:45:34 PM
Evangeline smiled at Michael, "Yes, I will see you at school." She bowed her head slightly in his direction, "Noapte bună. Good night." Upon looking back to Naoko, she nodded in understanding and looked to Hina and Sieg, "Thank you both."

Hina blushed and smiled at Evie. "Shall we get going too?"