My brother's keeper (F looking for M)

Started by fireflights, August 15, 2011, 01:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflights

My brother's keeper

Maiyumi was born in a disease ridden, poor North Korean village where her mother and father had been forced, due to the laws of the country to kill or give up their daughter to adoption. Her parents couldn't kill their only daughter so they had taken her to an adoption agency where she was adopted by an american family at the age of one.

They brought their new daughter home, introducing Mai to her brother Kevin who at first didn't want anything to do with her. Until she grew up and began blossoming into a beautiful woman who seemed to turn many mens heads. But she remained the chaste and good little girl, always making sure she never allowed any boyfriend she had to touch her impurely. Her brother however, had heard many lies from her last boyfriend, another football player on the same team he currently played on. Mai's sixteenth birthday should have been something to celebrate, but brother dear, enraged by the lies his friend had told him decides to give dear slutty Mai the awakening she needs, or so he thinks.

But when he takes Mai, he gets the shock of his life...she's a virgin and he has just stolen it. His shock turns to the revelation that he's in love with his adopted sister and after it all comes out, Mai finds out she's also in love with her brother but then they have to find a way to let this love culminate, as their parents would surely disapprove of this.

((I would like this to have Non-con moving to con with the possibility of pregnancy))

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

fireflights

I would like to say allot of this plot is negotiable. The brothers name can change, the way it all goes down can change. The only thing that I will not allow to change is Maiyumi and the fact that she is adopted and how the relationship is began. It must include the Non-con moving into consensual.

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.