Craving me a sexy dangerous vampire (F for M or M character)

Started by LamentingQuill, July 17, 2013, 11:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Really craving one of these right now, it would be nice too if my partner was a night owl as I tend to be up very late wallowing in boredom.

As you will see with these plots, I love me a very dominant and dangerous vampire. I'd like him to be absolutely gorgeous, but I will not tolerate any sparkling, I hate Edward Cullen with a passion. Whiny emo bitch...

Anyway, It will totally make my night if someone will scoop one of these up :)

Taken - Contains NC

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
When Serenity Halliday was stolen from her bed in the middle of the night by probably the most sexiest man she had ever seen before, she quickly finds that he is a member of the undead, a vampire... and he has been watching her, waiting for the perfect opportunity to snatch her and take her body over and over. Never stopping unless she begs him to make her his forever, perhaps even then, he wouldn't stop.

Bride of the Undead - Contains NC

The mortals living under the rule of the vampires living within Ophem castle always knew the time would come when the vampires would grow tired of them and slaughter them all in the name of fun, they just never expected it to happen in their lifetime.
It had just fallen evening when Brielle James was tending the pigs when it happened, when the vampires came down upon them led by the vampire prince Kaiden Moonsong himself.

She watched helplessly as they murdered all the villagers in the village until they came to the pig farm, Brielle hid herself in the cottage as she heard them approaching, she heard the vampires merrily offer the prince the last kill of the evening, which he gladly accepted.
The sound of his boots upon the wood floor as he entered seemed to mirror the frantic beating of her heart, she cowered inside the cupboard praying he would not find her and just leave, but that was not to be as he ripped open the cupboard door to find her there.

She thought for sure that her life was done as he yanked her out by her arm, but he just stared at her for the longest time before he raised a hand to caress her cheek and then leaned in to kiss her on the mouth, Brielle heard him moan before his mouth slid to her neck and his fangs sank into her tender flesh.
He drank so much that she eventually lost consciousness, thinking her time on this earth was gone and over with before her life had truly begun at the tender age of eighteen.

Unfortunately, Brielle was faced with a worse horror as she awakened in a luxurious bed surrounded by finery... and extra sharp fangs in her mouth...
At the end of the bed then, she saw him... Prince Kaiden... smirking like a cat that just got the cream, it was then that he revealed to her what he had done... he had been so taken by her that he had decided to turn her... and make her his bride... 

(Whether or not the massacre is played out is up to my partner, we can do that or we can start where Brielle wakes up a vampire bride. Also no multiple bride thing here, just Brielle)

A spurned vampire is an angry vampire - Contains NC

Almost two years ago, good witch Rosalyn's coven had been discovered by a powerful clan of vampire's seeking to drain them all dry and absorb the magic in their blood.
Many of the witches were drained and killed, but an opportunity arose for escape when the clan leader took a romantic interest in Rosalyn and attempted to seduce her into becoming his vampire bride.

He wined and dined Rosalyn as she sat with her ankles shackled to her chair, one could say his greatest mistake was allowing Rosalyn to regain her strength, because after eating and recovering much of her energy, she took her chance at vengeance and cursed the vampire clan leader. What was this curse? She made it so he would not be able to feed from any human being so long as the curse remained in place.
From there, Rosalyn rounded up the remaining witches left alive and escape the vampire fortress, all of them then going into hiding, blending into society as normal supposedly powerless human mortals.

Now, Rosalyn has been living a peaceful and normal life as a kindergarten teacher, completely forgetting about the very angry and spurned vampire she cursed two years ago.

Unfortunately for Rosalyn, her serene new life is about to be disrupted as the vampire clan leader's arcane researchers have found a way to lift his curse and his now tracking down the witch that denied him her love... And this time... he won't be taking no for an answer...

LamentingQuill

Still looking and got plenty of time on my hands where I am quite bored and a bit lonesome, I'd really like to find a very active roleplayer to do one of these three roleplays with me.

LamentingQuill

Still looking to find someone for one of these, they really appeal to me and I'd really like to see one happen :)