News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

GnothiSeauton's Seeking Thread

Started by GnothiSeauton, June 09, 2014, 11:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

}~ Gnothi Seauton ~{

}~ Know   Thyself ~{

General Information

• Availability:  Generally I'm available every day, or at least I attempt to be.  In this 21st Century World, I'm practically always connected through my phone or computer.  I get updates regularly through my email app and try to check it as soon as possible.
  • Post Length:  It varies.  I'm not a real tough bitch when it comes to post length.  I much prefer quality over quantity.  You could write the longest post in the world, but it's worthless if it just rambles on and on incoherently.  I generally try to match post length, but sometimes it just doesn't work out.  It varies on a number of things.  My muse.  My mood.  Time restraints.  Etc.  It varies on a number of elements.  I'm not going to sit and force myself to write just to match a certain limit, nor am I going to limit myself.
  • Posting Schedule:  It varies.  Again, as with my post length, it depends on various things.  Generally I *try* to get a post out every day or two, but it doesn't always happen.  If there is something that is keeping from posting for more than a few days, I generally touch base with my partner(s) to let them know what's up and that I haven't given up or forgotten about them.
  • Approachability:  Yay me for making up that word.  I like to think of myself as a very approachable person on here.  I'm not the type that's going to yell and be pissed if you want me to change something or want to go in a different direction.  I definitely don't mind going back and changing things or trying different things.  If you have a problem, I encourage you to come and talk to me.  I'd rather find a solution rather than scrap something.
  • Messenger Information:  I only use Yahoo Messenger.  For privacy reasons, and just to avoid random messages, I decided not to put it in the info thing on here.  I tried it once, and got more than a few annoying, random messages from people on here who wanted to talk story.  Ask for it.  Chances are I'll give it to you if I know who you are.
  • Private Role Playing (i.e. Email, Messenger, PM, etc.) VS. Forum Role Playing:  I will only do Forum role playing.  If it's a problem, I'm sorry, but I don't usually like to do private writing.  There are exceptions.  Admittedly there are a few people on here whom I love to write with and will write in e-mails for privacy reasons.  It's a special privilege for those whom I love to write with and want to make comfortable.  Again, it's something I only do  for writers whom I have experience with, whom I like and trust. 
  • Character Roles:  I'm pretty open when it comes to writing as other genders.  I write as male characters from time to time.  I certainly don't mind it if others choose to write as other genders.
  • Story Ideas:  All of the story ideas I come up with and post on here are completely open for interpretation and changes.  They are not set in stone.  If you have an idea or twist for one of my story ideas, please feel free to bring it up.  Some of the best story ideas are made that way.  The same could be said about the genders mentioned in the story idea itself.  Unless it's specifically mentioned, most of my story ideas, I think, could be tailored and altered to whatever gender pairing.
  • Pitching a Story Idea to Me:  Please feel free to pitch an idea to me!  I only ask that, in order to save both of us time, you read/skim over my On's and Off's page listed in my signature.  It would save a whole lot of time and headache if you checked out to see if it would be something I would or wouldn't be interested in.  I can't remember the amount of times where I've been pitched a story that's totally not what I'm interested in and made clear of in my On's and Off's page.
  • Story VS. Smut:  Story.  Story is more important to me than smut.  A good story is like good foreplay.  Sets the mood and tone and gets everything warmed up and that more exciting.  I don't like to do smut stories.  I need a plot in there.  I just can't get into smut-based stories.  It gets boring after a while to describe the same thing over and over and over again in the same story.
  • Kinks:  I write on here because I like to write.  To me, that means not having or depending on kinks to keep me interested.  I don't need every single kink listed in my On's and Off's page to be put into a story.  Yes, I have some pretty extreme things listed there, but I don't need them in every story I do. Think of it as things I'm willing to do or okay with, and things I'm not interested in or not willing to do.
  • Dual Versions of a Particular Story:  In general, I try to stay away from jumping into multiple versions of a story.  That's not to say I won't.  If you have a really good idea or take to add to the story, I would definitely consider it.  If a partner is going to be away for an extended time, or if I'm doing opposite roles in the story (i.e. Character A in Version One, Character B in Version Two), I'd consider doing dual versions of a story.  The more similar the stories are, the less and less interested I get.  It burns me out, so to speak.

}~ Story Ideas ~{

If interested in one of the story ideas listed, please send me a PM, rather than post to this thread...  Thank you.

NEW! Twins NEW!
Inspiration:  Image from Tumblr
Light, Bondage, or Extreme (Depending upon Kinks)
FxMxM
Seeking Male or Female Characters

Modern, Romance, Threesomes, Love Triangle, Twins, Brothers X Female Friend

Essentially what I wanted to do was a romance story between a girl, and two brothers. Could be a sort of friends-with-benefits type thing, with brothers who share everything.  The girl could start falling for one of the brothers, or both, and having to choose.  Jealousy could spring up between the two brothers, both wanting her for their own selves, rather than having to share her.  A wedge between their brotherly love. 

Either looking for someone to write the role of the twins, the female, or two individuals to write the twins and turn it into a small group.

NEW! Her Other Family NEW!
Inspiration:  Random Thoughts
Light, Bondage, or Extreme (Depending upon Kinks)
MxF

Modern, Romance, Incest, Forbidden Love

She had always wanted to know about her family.  It had always been in the back of her mind since she could remember.  Bounced around from foster family to foster family, she had always wondered of a life that could have been.  Her family.  Her actual family.  Did they live in a big house?  Why did they abandon her?  Wat was her parents like?  Did she have brothers or sisters?  It was questions such as those which drove her to look for them, to track them down to find some closure in life.

I thought of perhaps a romance of sorts developing, between her and a family member she had never met.  I'd like to do a brother and sister type thing, but I'm open to discussion.

Unchained
Inspiration:  Django Unchained
Extreme (Based upon Subject Matter.  May be knocked down pending discussions)
MxF Characters

Modern, BDSM, Slavery, Slave Trafficking, Death, Fighting, Revenge, Hitman X Slave

This idea is based roughly upon the movie Django Unchained, with elements of the story moved and switched around to create this idea.

Trash was what he called her.  Trash.  She was worth nothing to the man who had paid a hefty sum for her body.  The rich, powerful man thought he was adding another slave to his stables, a slave who would please him, who would yearn to please him after beating her into her place.  But no matter how much pain he inflicted upon her, no matter how much punishment she endured, she still remained silent, quiet, unyielding to his demands.

Rather than have her killed, rather than putting her into the pits as nothing more than fodder for his prized fighters, he decided to sell her off, for whatever he could get for the miserable, worthless slave he paid so much for.  It was to the secondary markets with her, where the trouble girls, where the rejected girls, were sent to just to earn back some of the money lost on their investments.

She might have been worthless to the man who had first bought her, called trash, treated as if she were the scum of the earth, but to the man there at the markets, to the man who had been waiting for such an opportunity for so long, she was perfect.

He had been waiting for a slip-up.  He had been waiting for a mistake by the bastard who had bought her.  There was a high price on his head, a fact that had undoubtedly not been missed with his repeated hiding, hiding behind the high walls of the mansion he called home.  But this girl was his opening, one of the only people alive and available, who could point him out, who could show him just who her former Master was.

But how to get close to the man?  Knowing what he looks like was not enough.  No, it was far from enough.  He needed to get closer, closer to the man who was worth so much to him dead.  And there was only one way to do it, to take his new investment, to take her and train her, to mold her into the perfect slave.
A Father's Love
(Inspiration:  An idea from Prefect Mos)
Bondage OR Extreme
MxF
Incest, Father - Daughter Pairing, Modern, Bondage, Slave Training, Sex Trafficking

Due to inactivity, and previous permission, I've decided to try and look for someone to play this story that I absolutely loved.  Her father is a sexual deviant, its why mom fell in love in the first place, though with the kids her wanting the darker side of sex had waned considerably, she never stopped him from playing darker and darker games with others however. He got involved with several circles; a few actively bought and sold girls on the slave market. He had kidnapped a few and sold them on the market and claimed the money as a bonus, putting most of it back into the family... The middle daughter however was a rebellious hellion, secretly his favorite. The other kids did well in school, strove to excel, the middle one was trouble... and he loved it and her for it. It was after she was arrested on a drug charge that he knew he had to do something... she ran away before... That's when he installed the cameras. He watched every time she had sex, listened to her discussions with her partners, watched and laughed as she tried to get a boy to spank her, fell out of his chair when the pussy left crying because he wouldn't do it. He decide to kidnap his own daughter, to begin to teacher her how to be a sex slave, than sell her... everyone would just assume she ran away to Hollywood.

Forbidden Love
Inspiration:  Former Group Story, Literotica Story
Light or Extreme (Depending Upon Subject Matter)
MxF Characters

Post Industrial World, Alternative Universe, Incest, Brother X Sister, Forbidden Romance

This story is something I can't take credit for.  Originally it was inspired by a group game that I had participated in, which sadly died.  It was a plot idea that came into mind, which I unfortunately did not get a chance to fully express or develop with another writer.  So I decided to try (again) to find a partner for a one on one with a little bit of a twist for the story.

It was set in a somewhat futuristic, sexually-driven, alternative universe where incest is not as taboo or illegal.  It is, in fact, encouraged, as a way to help provide education and training for young women before marriage.  Fathers, brothers, and in some cases mothers and sisters, help the female members of the family become prepared for married life.  However, romantic relationships and marriage are still considered taboo and too extreme, against the laws providing for families to inter-wed and diversify.

I had in mind that the oldest brother, after some extreme difficulties in his financial and personal life, is forced to move back home, to live under his father's roof while he tries to get his life in order.  An unintended consequence is discovering his love and affection for his twin(?) sister that goes far beyond the duties of a brother in her training and preparation in life.  A sort of forbidden romance.

Sugar
Inspiration:  A Previous Story Attempt
Light, Bondage, or  Extreme
MxF Characters
Seeking Male or Female
Modern, Romance, Prostitution, Adultery, Sugar Daddy X Prostitute, Possible Bondage, Blackmail, Forced

This story is based off of a previous story I attempted with someone some time ago, with it ending very early in the story.  Still, after all this time, it's been on my mind and has been something I've been wanting to do again, but different with a certain amount of changes I'd like to add to it to make it different from the original.

It was only for the money.  When she first started doing it, she had no idea what she was doing.  Prostitution.  There was no way to sugar coat it.  She hated it.  Deep down, she loathed what she was doing.  Trading her body for a college education in the city.  Even after a year of doing it under her belt, she hated it.  If it weren't for the money, she would have given it up from the very beginning. 

But then she came across him.  At first, she pegged him as just another rich douche.  A businessman in town looking for a night of pleasure and fun with a girl more than half his age.  Yet, as the night wore on, there was something different about him.  He seemed genuinely interested in her, a much welcomed change from the usual pace of men who wanted nothing more than to fuck and fuck and fuck. More and more she looked forward to their dates, anxious, and a little excited, even if she didn't know much of anything about him.

So when he offered to pay for everything, from putting her up in a decent apartment in the city just blocks away from the college, to paying for her tuition and getting her a new job, she couldn't refuse.  The only thing she had to do was give up her then-current line of work, to focus her attentions solely upon him, to be his and only his.  There was a certain sense of freedom that came with that.  With him gone, she was her own person, free and independent.  But what would happen when she wanted out of it? What would happen if she tried to back out, to be friends, and keep their arrangement going?  What if she found someone she truly liked?

No.  He wouldn't let her go so easily.  He'd make her choose, to be his and reap the benefits, or go back to the life she left behind?

Untitled Incestuous Story
Bondage OR Extreme
MxF
Incestuous Brother on Sister Story

They called him The Modern Day Adonis.  From the way his muscled physique gleamed, all oiled up in the bright lights of the stage, to the thick, hung cock he sported, it was easy to see why he was The Black Rose's main attraction on Ladies Night.  He was massive, broad shoulders, muscles, oiled up in the bright lights, with only a mask upon his face to conceal his identity.  Every few nights he would come out on stage, willing to give the audience a show as one of the most desirable Dominants around.

Little did he know that on one night, his unsuspecting little sister was in the audience, fresh from college/military/whatever and out with friends to celebrate her home coming.  What will she do when she realize that the man on stage is actually her brother?

It's a rough sketch.  Basically, what I had in mind, was for the sister to discover that it's her brother on stage.  Whether it's that night or a few days earlier at a family get together.  Maybe some sort of family cookout where she spots the familiar and unique tattoo the masked Adonis had? 

Definitely craving this one.  Looking for either the brother or sister.

Blind Date
Inspiration:  An episode of 30 Rock
Light, Bondage
FxF

Modern, Lesbian Romance, Reluctance of Sexuality, Questions of Sexuality, Light (Possibility of Bondage dependent upon preference)

I was watching an episode of 30 Rock, with the storyline of the episode being Liz getting set up on a blind date with a Lesbian.  Instantly the idea stuck in my mind for a role play and still, after a few days, has not left.

I had envisioned something along the lines of perhaps a woman who constantly is single.  Just has not had the best of luck with finding Mr. Right.  Reluctantly she agrees to a blind date set up by a friend, not knowing it was a joke by said friend to set her up on a date with a Lesbian.  Somewhat embarrassed, the two decide to make a night out of it and have some fun like two friends just hanging out.

From there, there are a few routes the story could go.  Perhaps a drunken night leads to an embarrassing morning...  Maybe they just have a good time with one another, to the point where they become friends, and allow a relationship of sorts to slowly develop.

Slave to Work
Inspiration:  Past Story, Character for Now-Defunct Group Story
Bondage, or Extreme (Dependent Upon Kinks, Story Direction, Etc.)
MxF Characters
Seeking Male or Female Characters (Female Characters Preferred)

Modern, Boss X Secretary, Blackmail, BDSM, Total Power Exchange

He's always been an asshole.  Ask anyone who's come across him, from his collegues at work, to the occasional woman in his life, and they will all almost certainly tell you that He is nothing more than an ass.  Domineering.  Arrogant.  Cut-throat.  Driven.  He is a man who is not afraid to take what he wants, whether in the office negotiating deals, or out picking up a woman to fill the emptiness. 

It's a story of blackmail and domination.  One night he goes out looking for fun, a woman to fuck at some bar in the city until he finally succeeds in finding the perfect one.  But never did he imagine that the woman he picked up, the woman he was going to fuck the night away with, would be coming in for a job interview the next morning.  She has everything to lose, a decent job to put money on the table, and a boyfriend she loves, soon to come face to face with the asshole who threatens to ruin everything for her.

Originally this was a story between myself and a fellow writer on here, but ended due to the story seeming having run it's course.  It's been resparked, so to speak, in my mind due to rereading old stories I have been involved with and a character for a group story I had created, only to see the game seemingly end.  I would prefer to write the male character, but would not mind writing the female character.

Spoils of War
Inspiration:  Vikings and Troy
Non-Con, Bondage, or  Extreme
MxF Characters
Seeking Male or Female
Historical or AU Medieval Setting, Slavery, Warrior X Enslaved Woman, Bondage

This is a little bit of a rough idea.  After falling in love with the new show Vikings and watching the movie Troy, I would like to do something similar to both of those.

It's set in either a historical or AU Medieval-style setting.  Personally I am leaning towards the AU (i.e. Westeros in Game of Thrones/ASOIAF).  It's a pairing between a notorious, savage warrior on a campaign or conquest against a foreign land who takes up a slave from one of the captured townsfolk of some village or town they come across.  Ideally I would like it dark, exploring themes of reluctance in finding romance, etc.  Story can be worked out between interested parties.

Don't Let Me Down
Inspiration:  "Don't Let Me Down" by The Beatles
Light or Extreme
FxF Characters
Seeking F Character for Either Role

The house was quiet after he left.  It was always quiet when he left her there alone.  Same shit, different day.  It was just another day of living with him, the abusive, domineering monster of a man.  He knew no bounds, knew no limits when it came to disciplining his wife.  The bruises all over her body, from her face where his fist laid into her, to the bottoms of her feet where he caned her.  She couldn't take it anymore.  As she laid upon the tiled floor of the bathroom, laying in blood from her mouth, she just couldn't take it anymore.  Out of desperation, she called the one number that stuck out in her mind, the one person that would help her.

It was during college when the two of them met, one a seemingly straight-laced good girl, the other a free-spirited young woman that was free with herself.  The attraction between them was unexplainable, neither sure why, but it just happened.  Together the two came, experimenting and exploring with each other the different layers and feelings to each other's sexuality.  For the two of them, things became closer, more intimate by the day.  It was only a matter of time before the two of them moved in together in a small apartment on campus, perfect for just the two of them.

However, things weren't meant to be.  As college came to an end, the two girls went their separate ways, despite what each wanted.  For one, it was a career, a job that seemed perfect.  For the other, she despised the thought of living in the city, surrounded by people she didn't know, living a life and a lie that would force her to hide their relationship together.  And so the two went, on with their separate lives.

Until that night, the night that would change both of their lives.  One needed an out, a way to escape her abusive and frightening husband, and the other was more than eager to help her friend, her former lover.

This is a lesbian story about an abused and battered wife looking for a way out of her life of being abused.  After ten years without a single word, she finally calls her college lover, hoping and praying for a way out.  This could go either way.  We could have the abused wife murdering her abusive husband in a crazed rage, needing a place to hide, or go with her running away from her abusive husband, taking what money and valuables she could find, and running away to be with the only person that loved her.

Looking for the Abused or the Old Lover.

Down The Rabbit Hole
Non-Con/Reluctance, Bondage, or Extreme/i]
MxF Characters

All his life, all he wanted was to be a teacher.  Ever since he was younger, it was all that he wanted.  He loved to teach when the opportunity arose.  Whether it was simple substitute teaching, or the occasional taking over job, he was always there and ready.  When he finally got his chance to be an actual, full time teacher, to follow his own lesson plan rather than someone else's, to actually be the teacher of his own class, he jumped at the opportunity.  Of course, there were sacrifices to be made.  A new town meant a big move for him and his family, but it was the beginning of a new life, a chance to live out his dream and provide for his family.  There was nothing that was going to ruin that for him...

Except for her...

The moment he saw her he knew she was trouble.  Beautiful.  Seductive eyes.  A body to kill for.  Oh yes, she was trouble.  It didn't help make matters better when she began to tease and flirt with him, slowly wearing down the man that thought he was resilient to the temptation of a woman like her.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Pairings

• Modern:  Student X Teacher, Politician X Secretary, Politician X Reporter, Master X Slave, Brother X Sister, Father X Daughter, Boyfriend X Girlfriend's Mother, Boy Next Door X Girl Next Door, Boy Next Door X MILF Next Door, Doctor X Patient, Murderer X Victim, Mob Boss X Girlfriend, Son of Mob Boss X Girlfriend, Wounded Vet X Nurse/Caretaker, Superhero/human X Civilian, Couple X Submissive Woman
  • Modern, Alternative Universe:  Master X Slave, Master's Offspring X Slave, Gladiator/Fighter X _____ (Master, Master's Offspring, Slave)
  • Historical:  Gladiator X ____ (Gladiator, Owner, Owner's Offspring, Slave), Piracy, Puritan X Reverend, Puritan X Native American, Colonial X British, Flapper Girl X Gangster, Robber X Victim, Nazi X Jew, Nazi X Parisian, 1960's Celebrity X Bodyguard
  • Supernatural:  Demon X Human, Werewolf X Human
  • Medieval / Low-Fantasy:  Raider X Spoil of War/Slave, Prince X Female Knight, Princess X Female Knight, Prince X Commoner, Princess X Sellsword/Privateer
  • Fandoms:  (Note:  Generally when seeking fandoms, I prefer things which are somewhat comfortable to me, meaning I'm familiar enough with the source material and characters.  I am willing to play some cannon characters, granted I am familiar enough with them and have had some research into them.  I primarily am seeking only television and movies.  I am not interested in anime, manga, etc.
    • Harry Potter / Potterverse: OCs Only, Voldemort X OC
    • Hannibal - Television Series:  Hannibal Lector X OC, Hannibal Lector X Abigail Hobbs
    • Terminator (Films and Television Show): Female Terminator X Human, Female Human X Terminator, Sarah Connor X Kyle Reese, Cameron X John Connor
    • House of Cards: Frank Underwood X Zoe Barns, Frank Underwood X OC, OC X Zoe Barns, Jacqueline Sharp X OC
    • Banshee:  Rebecca X Lucas, Rebecca X OOC, Siobahn X Lucas
    • The Passage (Book by Justin Cronin):  OCs Only
    • Batman (Nolan Universe Preferred):  Poison Ivy X Catwoman, Poison Ivy X Batman, Catwoman X Batman
    • 300 (Film Series):  Artemisia X Themistocles, Artemisia X OC
    • A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones:  Aegon the Conqueror X Visenya Targaryen X Rhaenys TargaryenRhaenyra Targaryen X OC, Targaryen Princess X OC, Wildling X Night's Watchman, Red Priestess X OC, Bastard Sister X Highborn Brother, Highborn Sister X Bastard Brother, Targaryen Prince X OC, Victarion Greyjoy X OC, Melisandre X Jon Snow / Stark, War of Conquest, The Dance of Dragons, Dany X Daario
  • Apocalyptic:  Zombies, Vampires, Mutants, Nuclear War, etc.  Survivor X Survivor
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Links

Complete History of Game Ideas:  Here is where I keep a listing of all of my story ideas.  I sometimes borrow from there to add to my cravings section.  It should be noted that I am open to some of them if they're not listed here in this thread, but chances are it'll take a lot for me to get interested.

On's, Off's, and Everything in Between:  My attempt at listing the things that interest me, and the things that don't interest me.  Think of them as general guidelines.  I'm amendable on some, but I would strongly ask that you message me first before bringing up one of my off's. 

Hall of Fame Characters:  This is where I list my all time favorite characters to write.  They're ones that I really, truly connected with in a sense, ones that gave me such a thrill to write.  I am open to bringing them into new stories, but it would have to be a good fit for them in my mind.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Picture Inspirations

The following pictures linked here are from my inspirations tumblr.  They include potential characters, scenes, locations, and settings.  Not Safe for Work images will be labeled as such.  If one catches your attention, feel free to hit me up and perhaps we can brain storm together on a plot.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Cravings

Listed here is what I will attempt to keep up with:  A list of Current Cravings.  They'll be listed in order of preference.

1.  Incest - Brother and Sister
2.  Unchained (See Story Idea listed above)
3.  Lesbian Pairing Romances
4.  Twin Inspired Stories
5.  Incest

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Added and removed some pairings.

Removed "The Princess and the Pirate" (taken)

Removed "Decay" (taken)

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Not really an update, but some much needed information, it seems.

Yes, I do have my YIM info listed to the side and in my profile.  But that does not mean it is an open invitation to send random PMs.

I have it listed there for people whom I am in group games with (as a member and GM) to contact me for questions, plotting, planning, etc.  I do not have it listed there as an easy and quick way for someone to send a random message.  IF you are interested in IMing me, send me a PM on HERE first.  Let me know who you are, and if it's alright if you can IM me.  Just don't randomly message me and expect me to know who it is.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Added Picture Inspirations.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Added two new story ideas.

Edit of Pairings section.

Addition of Cravings section.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Extremely selective with new stories at the moment.

Primarily only seeking incest stories involving brother and sister.

Seeking New Stories