StrangeWorld's Strange Worlds (M, Seeking F)

Started by StrangeWorld, July 08, 2014, 04:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StrangeWorld

About me:   I'm a lifelong Role-player and writer.  Unfortunately, My internet is a step above a potato for reliability – so play-by-post is perfect for me.  I prefer PM RP and threads.  IM RP is out. You have my promise to get one post a week - likely more, with more coming in the later half of the week when I have more time in front of the PC.

I usually post around a paragraph or three– up until another action is required from other players.  Not a big fan of one-liners, or people who post bloated essays, but each has their place sometimes.  I favor quality and cohesiveness over quantity.

Having been at this for most of my life, I have tons of characters with all sorts of personalities. I can also enjoy coming up with original characters on the fly, as well.   Check my O and Os. The short version of that?  I'm a boringly straight dominant male, who doesn't mind a little vanilla stuff if that's your speed.  Not a fan of bodily fluids or animals, though.

I only play original characters, though.  Please don't ask me to play someone else's character.

Please contact me by Pms if you are interested.

My idea well for plots is a little dry at the moment, but i find my dance card distressingly full.  So, if anything here inspires an idea not listed here, let me know, and I'll happily help you develop it!

Ideas
Anything?
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
  Your grades are slipping. For whatever reason, you decide to try to seduce a professor into boosting your GPA.  He is uninterested, until you promise to do "anything".   Only then did he smile, and order you over to his apartment for one whole weekend.  What does he have in mind? Surely it can't be too rough, right?
(Smut-centric storyline, clearly. BDSM themes all over the place.)

A Dangerous Game:
Unaware of the dangers, someone needs to cross some of the most untamed woods in the kingdom.  Fortunately,  There is someone in town who can help them.  A skilled guide, who lives in the wood. He's in town, to trade a fur or two for other supplies.  Unfortunately for the party that wants to cross, You are seeking to cross, too.  And for whatever reason, you have caught the eye of a dark, and dangerous man. 

He makes plans to kill all the people you travel with – or separate you.  To take you away from civilized men, and into his world.  Where he aims to hunt you for sport – though, he won't eat you when he catches you.   He will certainly bite.

Can you outrun him? Can you outwit him? Can you keep him interested in you long enough to escape whatever plans he has for you?

(Note – this one, I do not expect to end well.  Characters may die. This story is fairly adversarial by design.)

Tears of the Planet: (An ff7 Fandom)
A young scientist has replaced the years-dead Hojo for the head of the ShinRa science division.  He has a bold theory: The Lifestream has been infected by Jenova itself - and now is rotting away.   Now the race is on to prove himself wrong - or to fix the problem before all mankind is doomed.  He's going to need a bodyguard.  And to make matters worse, the legendary Cloud Strife is missing.  (a story on the lighter side of things, with the potential for bodyguard sparks, too.  Taking place approximately six months after the events of Advent Children.)

Flames of the New World:
    A bloody and ruthless conqueror has come down of the high steppes, and is sweeping away the everything before him in the flames of war.  Ruthless, bloody-minded, and remorseless, Durojin the Kahn cares nothing for the suffering of people who are not his own.
    And now, you are in his grasp.  Have you come to try and negotiate peace? Is it an assassination attempt? Were you captured in a city as it fell, and brought before the Great Khan as a prize?
    And what happens when he orders you bound and supplicated for angering him?
- taken

The Wild and Weird West:
  The town is suffering from an outburst of suspicious deaths. So much so that a new lawman has come to town. He is a Demon Breaker - a member of an elite corp who have earned their tin stars by confronting the supernatural, breaking it to their wills, and earning it's power.  As it turns out, there's a demon in town. And the Sheriff will stop at nothing to make sure it's evil is contained.  (The role you play can vary, here. Are you the demon? Are you the poor sod who summoned it, and lost control? Or are you a townsfolk, eager to help the sheriff save the town? )

I'm also game for many pairings of assorted varieties – so if you are craving something not up here, feel free to shoot me a PM, and I'll see what I can do.  For the most part, simple pairings are best for smut-centric story lines.  Below is a non-exhaustive list of pairings I'll do - mostly to get idea juices flowing.  Your part is in bold.

Fantasy Pairings:
Knight/Peasant  (Knight comes in Honorable and Bastard flavor!)
Barbarian/Captive (A smutty version of "Fires of the New World" mostly.)
Wandering Bard/Naive Farm-girl

Modern/Urban Fantasy Pairings:
Add the supernatural for no extra charge! (Not a big fan of Werewolves or Vampires, but I'll do it, for the right idea.)
Detective/Subject of investigation
Rock Star/ Groupie
Brother/Sister
Father/Daughter
Jilted Lover/Ex-Girlfriend

Sci-Fi Pairings:
Really, any of the modern combinations will work with a sci-fi flavor.  Also, any combination of cyborg/sexbot/hacker/engineer/megacorp lawyer works just fine by me.

More to come soon, I'm sure!
The universe may be as great as they say, but it wouldn't be missed if it didn't exist...

StrangeWorld

Cleaned up some, and added "Tears of the Planet" and "Fires of the New World"
The universe may be as great as they say, but it wouldn't be missed if it didn't exist...

StrangeWorld

Added short pairings list (Will be updated more soon, without announcement).
Added "How do I turn it off?" "What a nice body you have..." and "The wild and weird west"

StrangeWorld