News:

Main Menu

"Lisa is Blonde"

Started by Sabby, May 20, 2009, 11:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

The Overlord

Rider of Wind

...If there is anything that counts as epic, I must say that qualifies.
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

saturnschild

that poor poor girl. I didn't think somebody can be that blonde.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Oniya

You all realize, of course, that this is a rather old urban legend?  It even hit Mythbusters at one point.  'Lisa' has also been described as a little old lady, and even a man in one variant.

Besides, the biscuit cans have a spiral seam where they are designed to rupture.  I'd imagine that would go before the ends 'blew off'.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Serephino

I saw that episode I think.  It's still  funny story though.