Male Seeking Female for Teacher X Student RP.

Started by Scarie187, October 16, 2011, 01:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarie187

Scarie187

I would love to play the principle right now.

Minty Minx

Quote from: Scarie187 on October 16, 2011, 01:28:36 AM

The second one she and her class are on a weekend study trip and the school messes up the room assignments and she doesn't get one. So she ends up having to bunk with the teacher.

Sounds fun.
~♥ • ♥~

Scarie187

Eliza

Quote from: Eliza on December 15, 2012, 04:48:04 AM
How about a try at this plot?

A high school class goes on a field trip (the destination is up for discussion, but preferably a summer camp type of place). One female student gets lost and search parties made up of students and chaperoning teachers go out to look for her. Your character goes out by himself and finds her, but due to certain circumstances, they cannot return with the class the next day. The two of them must use other means to get back home.

Did I ever give you a response to your PM?

mellowblue

I'm interested in a teacher/student rp. PM me if you're still interested and/or have another plot (cause I wanted to do the second one, but it seems that's popular).

lindorable

The next plot involves the principle who many have heard has a unusual way of
punishing problem kids. Now your student is submitted to that and she finds out just how weird it is... but maybe she likes it..

I like this one. Sounds very interesting to me.
▀██▀───☆´ (¸✲•.¸.•´ ✰•*`*•.
─██╔╗╗╔▀██▀▀█(¯`•´¯) ★.¸¸.•*♥
─██╚╝╚╝─██▀.......*• ¸.•*☆ *♥
▄██▄▄█─▄██▄▄█ ✿•*´¯`✿✿•✿˜¨¨♥

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Quote from: lindorable on July 10, 2013, 01:16:25 AM
The next plot involves the principle who many have heard has a unusual way of
punishing problem kids. Now your student is submitted to that and she finds out just how weird it is... but maybe she likes it..

I like this one. Sounds very interesting to me.

How did I miss this?

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

TheBlackMasquerade

I'd be interested in the "failing student" RP ;)
O&Os https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201217.0

If I don't reply on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday afternoons, I'm probably not by a computer or even have internet. I'm sorry my loves!

My favorite Hentai artist is John K. Pe-ta ;)

Scarie187

Saiyuri

Very interested in the whole "weekend trip ad bunking up with the teacher" idea.
Sent a PM!

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

justme4386

Just wondering as there seemed a bit of interest in some of these plots if you are just looking for reruns or if they never got off the ground.

2 and 3 definitely sound fun... And to add something here's an idea a played in a chat a while back that was great fun:

Summertime and the students seem more eager to attend the local lake than classes. So the poor history teacher finds himself distraught when even his best and most attentive student seems to be very absent minded. He tells her to stay behind after class as he wants to find out if anything is wrong - if she has problems at home. Turns out she admits after a bit of probing that she's seen some boy's cocks for the first time while she was at the lake yesterday and since she's had bit of a soft spot for her teacher she wondered what his would look like.

To make things worse: when he dismisses her (so he can wank off at the though) she drops her bag and starts moving around on all fours to pick up her stuff. As he helps her he gets more than enough looks at her cleavage and ass and as she stand up in front of him - he realizes she's not wearing panties under her short uniform skirt...
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Scarie187