Interest Check:''Death Note: Kira's Will'' Mafia Theme game.

Started by Spell, March 31, 2010, 06:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spell

I had this little idea spinning in my head ever since I found out about the ''Mafia'' themes games, and thought it would be fun to create one in the Death Note Universe, with some alterations to the notebook rules.

Set in a alternate universe of the Death Note Universe, The Death Note is basically a notebook which has the power to kill individuals by knowing their Name and Face. Mass-murders have been committed around the world using this supernatural notebook, warfare, ransoms, the Death Note was truly the most effective mass-murdering weapon of all time. It was so effective, because one needed only a face in mind when writing ones name in the book, The unfortunate person whose name was written in the book would swiftly die of a heart attack.

This had to be stopped. Detectives from around the world were gathered to fight this ''Death Note'' threat,led by ''Kira'', the mastermind behind the entire Death Note Killing.  Currently an ''Anti-Death Note task-force'' is located in a building, secluded from the rest of the world. With the highest state of the art-technology and two sleeping dorms, It is from this location that they try to fight Kira, and eradicate the Threat of the Death Notes.

However, what they do not know is that Kira, the possessor of the Death Note and Kira's followers are amongst them, and planning to kill all of the Anti-Death Note task-force by using the power of the notebook. Will the Anti Death Note Taskforce find the traitors among them before it's too late? Or will Kira and his followers wipe out all the detectives and seize control of the entire police force?

For more info and/or to signup, please see this thread!
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

sinoraa

Could i play a shinigami? I realize if so that spot would be limited so DIPS!!!