Word association game part II

Started by Beguile's Mistress, July 27, 2010, 12:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Itsa Me Dino

|| Ons/Offs ||

ayo fuck people who make major assumptions and dont wanna talk shit over like fucking adults. if people drop you over small shit, they aint worth you fretting over. move your ass along and love yourself because they dont mean shit to you and your progress in life.  dont let them bring you down. youre fucking worth more than fifty times them. lemme say again for you guys in the back. YOURE FUCKING WORTH MORE THAN FIFTY TIMES THEM ASSHOLES! love yourself, put yourself first. your mental, physical and emotional well being is more important than the approval of people who aint shit, and who aint gonna communicate like a fucking adult. period. end of discussion.
I am sorry, but I only roleplay offsite now via messengers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anesa

Itsa Me Dino

|| Ons/Offs ||

ayo fuck people who make major assumptions and dont wanna talk shit over like fucking adults. if people drop you over small shit, they aint worth you fretting over. move your ass along and love yourself because they dont mean shit to you and your progress in life.  dont let them bring you down. youre fucking worth more than fifty times them. lemme say again for you guys in the back. YOURE FUCKING WORTH MORE THAN FIFTY TIMES THEM ASSHOLES! love yourself, put yourself first. your mental, physical and emotional well being is more important than the approval of people who aint shit, and who aint gonna communicate like a fucking adult. period. end of discussion.
I am sorry, but I only roleplay offsite now via messengers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Itsa Me Dino

|| Ons/Offs ||

mortalevanescentlover

+ To Love is to Destroy...But what if it can Save? +

Serephino

Tricia

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Timeless

blackdeathskulls

Timeless

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Timeless

Tricia

Berek

Tricia

Timeless

Tricia

Timeless

Tricia

Berek

Timeless

Tricia