Camp Half-Blood (Started; seeking more players!)

Started by Ariel, June 23, 2014, 03:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Aiden on June 28, 2014, 10:58:05 PM
More people woo!

Snickers~ I don't think I've ever seen you Woo before Aiden. :P

Rave

Seriously though, I poof for a day and all these new people are here :D Woo indeed.

Red Stella

Ariel

Quote from: Red Stella on June 28, 2014, 10:18:59 PM
Having succumbed to peer pressure and my own lack of self-control, I'm about to send in my character sheet.

Ariel, if you have any criticism, suggestions, whatever - please just let me know.  I'm very flexible and open to change.  :)

We already have an Oracle: Rachel Elizabeth Dare. You can have prophet-powers, but nowhere near as strong as the Oracle of Delphi. Reading your PM right now.

NPCs have been added. You can view them here.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Ariel on June 28, 2014, 11:45:54 PM
We already have an Oracle: Rachel Elizabeth Dare. You can have prophet-powers, but nowhere near as strong as the Oracle of Delphi. Reading your PM right now.

does that mean I shouldn't even bother writing mine up?

Ariel

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 28, 2014, 11:52:15 PM
does that mean I shouldn't even bother writing mine up?

You can still be a child of Apollo, just not the Oracle. The Oracle is a NPC, already established by Riordan.
Not accepting new RPs

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Ariel on June 28, 2014, 11:53:42 PM
You can still be a child of Apollo, just not the Oracle. The Oracle is a NPC, already established by Riordan.

shrugs~ that really scraps that idea all together...oh well

Rave

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 28, 2014, 11:54:27 PM

I'm sure you can come up with an alternative  :-)

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Rave on June 28, 2014, 11:59:00 PM
I'm sure you can come up with an alternative  :-)

We shall see, I had that one almost completely written up...wish I had known before hand lol. For now I think I'm just going to slip off to bed, have fun all.

Juggtacular

Couldn't you still have an oracle child, but just not the Oracle of Delphi?

Ariel

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 28, 2014, 11:54:27 PM

My apologies, I was busy working on the NPCs.

In all fairness, you should've waited for clarification from the GM (me) before you began your profile. My players are awesome and knowledgeable but they don't know what I'm okay or not okay with. I encourage you to continue to make the Apollo demigod, just not as an Oracle. There's only one Oracle and at the end of book five, it was decided that it was Rachel.

You have read the series, yes?

Quote from: Juggtacular on June 29, 2014, 12:02:32 AM
Couldn't you still have an oracle child, but just not the Oracle of Delphi?

As I said twice now, you can have prophet abilities, as long as they are amateur and under-developed.

Added the NPC Sam to the NPC list. I knew I forgot someone!
Not accepting new RPs

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Ariel on June 29, 2014, 12:06:40 AM
My apologies, I was busy working on the NPCs.

In all fairness, you should've waited for clarification from the GM (me) before you began your profile. My players are awesome and knowledgeable but they don't know what I'm okay or not okay with. I encourage you to continue to make the Apollo demigod, just not as an Oracle. There's only one Oracle and at the end of book five, it was decided that it was Rachel.

You have read the series, yes?

As I said twice now, you can have prophet abilities, as long as they are amateur and under-developed.

Added the NPC Sam to the NPC list. I knew I forgot someone!

My bad the way the interest thread is written up it seems anything is playable or at the very least presentable..and would have to written up to do that. No I have not read All the books so if that is required I'm out anyway. The idea was a child of apollo with prophetic type abilities, I had two written up. neither of which she had any real control over. But I don't want to start things off by stepping on toes, so its all good. I may try and rework a different idea tomorrow. If not you all have fun! Ok now really...bed for me as pain meds are kicking in and they make me all sorts of silly :P

Juggtacular

I'm not speaking for Ariel, but that character seems to be the type everybody was assuming in the first place.

Ariel

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 29, 2014, 12:18:43 AM
My bad the way the interest thread is written up it seems anything is playable or at the very least presentable..and would have to written up to do that. No I have not read All the books so if that is required I'm out anyway. The idea was a child of apollo with prophetic type abilities, I had two written up. neither of which she had any real control over. But I don't want to start things off by stepping on toes, so its all good. I may try and rework a different idea tomorrow. If not you all have fun! Ok now really...bed for me as pain meds are kicking in and they make me all sorts of silly :P

Those will do. One only, though. Rules state only one character per player per cabin. So pick your favorite and PM it to me for approval. ^^

Also, knowledge of the books isn't needed but you might get lost and you will get spoilers, in case you do decide to read it.
Not accepting new RPs

Aiden

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 28, 2014, 11:10:10 PM
Snickers~ I don't think I've ever seen you Woo before Aiden. :P

It slipped

>.>

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Aiden on June 29, 2014, 11:15:17 AM
It slipped

>.>
~insert image of chibi Aiden going WOO.~ yup still funny :P ~blinks and looks as innocent as possible~ I mean it happens to all of us. :)

Ariel

We have begun!

IC here

Still accepting characters, so if you would like to join, please don't hesitate to do so. We'd love to have you!
Not accepting new RPs

persephone325

I'll be keeping an eye on this. Hopefully I can join at some point. Mainly, my muse argues with me when I try to join new games. lol
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Ariel

PERS. Join us. You know you want to. *begs*
Not accepting new RPs

persephone325

Quote from: Ariel on June 30, 2014, 12:59:02 AM
PERS. Join us. You know you want to. *begs*

XD Hmm... I might just tease you, so you can beg some more. :p lol But I'm seriously considering joining anyway. Just have to kick my muse in the butt so she cooperates. ^^
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Aiden

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Aiden

persephone325

So I just got done watching Sea of Monsters again, and I cannot shake the urge to join this game now.

I'll have a character up soon, hopefully. I just have to think of a background and stuff. lol
I don't know.