Interest Check: Teen Titans?

Started by Wolfy, January 08, 2011, 02:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhina

So much plotting, I'm going to get lost in a web of secrecy.

Wolfy

Teehee...well, Hitomi can help Jin get aquainted with the Station while we wait for the others to arrive.

Mhina

For now I'm just going to have Jin refer to Hitomi as "he" since trying to keep the gender ambiguous in narration is tricky and sounds clumsy.

Wolfy

Lol..that's fine..she can always change later. :P

Xiphon III

Alright, here he is in ll of his finalized glory.

Quote from: XiphoniiiUsername:
-Character Name: Honip A. Vale, Hero name Xiphon
-Sexual Orientation: Straight
-Description or Image:
-Weapons and/or powers: Technopath. Due to his inexperience, this currently manifests itself in merely being really good with machines and computers, more than any human has a right to be. It will evolve later.
-Other: A pair of black combat boots he made himself. Contain steam Jets in the bottom, allowing limited flight, and various other effects. One pocket on each side of each boot with a knife, slightly smaller than a dagger, for both melee combat and throwing. He calls them the Negrons
Also, extremely Genre Saavy. Is usually a Magnificent Bastard, minus the evil, and is known to play Xanatos Speed Chess on a regular basis, usually resulting in a Thirty Xanatos Pileup.
-Titan
-History: There was once a day, about three years ago, when Nightwing was injured. His dart gun misfired, and the gas canister attached to his wrist exploded. However, as he lay in that alley dying, a young orphan with a good deal of technical know-how not only patched him up with a tourniquet, long enough for help to arrive, but also repaired his equipment for him. When nightwing finally tracked the kid down, he recruited him as  a founding member of Titans Sector E, the new international team. In the years since then, Honip has honed his skills with machines, and while he rarely goes into actual combat, he tends to provide mission support, a conntact for research, etc., while the rest of the Titans are in the field.

And yes, I am evil for linking you to TVtropes. Four times.

Wolfy

Teehee..Honips the only guy among 3 girls right now...xD

Xiphon III

Heh. Course, so far as he's concerned, it's even steven, and Hito's got dibs on Jin.

Wolfy

Teehee..for now...But then again, what Will Honip do once he finally founds out Hito isn't a He? :P *wink*

Mhina

Wolfy

xD...He wouldn't do that..he's not evil, after all. :P

Mhina

Well, maybe not evil exactly, curious maybe? I'm off for awhile, but I'll be back. Cheers!

Wolfy

D'aww..but we just got to the reveal...well..sort of. lol

Wolfy

lol...I think I'm going to have to change the name to "Birds of Prey + One guy" xD 4 female heroes and one male...lol

Unless Lars can change between male and female...cause that would be cool. o3o

LeoStar

theres two isnt there? an ice guy from hollowX as well

Mystic Dragon

Hehe- is it really 4 girls? That could be fun.

edit: Lars might be able to do that. He's not quite the shifter Beastboy is, but whether he would try it...?
"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
"In our world, all the Redheads have chainsaws"
"Nightmares never last. One day you wake up and they're gone"

Wolfy

I have no idea who's in the station if it's not lars..lol

But if Lars is a Girl, then yes..if not, it's still 3 girls and 2 guys.

:P

Mystic Dragon

Ah...no. That's Jinx, Lars' mentor. You may recall she was one of the baddies that got turned?

edit: reference picture

Wolfy

Mystic Dragon

Too bad we need Xiphon to continue, though I do have time tomorrow morning to post. Today was an early morning.

Wolfy

I'm sure he'll be on later..I'm waiting on Mhina myself.

HollowX

Quote from: LeoStar on January 14, 2011, 08:16:39 PM
theres two isnt there? an ice guy from hollowX as well

I'm actually a villain, not a hero. Though I admit mine would probably be more called the extreme vigilante then anything else, but you get the picture lol

Wolfy

lol..2 guys and 3 girls is fine...:P Plus Hitomi is Bisexual, so it's really more or less even. lol

Anyway...Hollow, make sure to give a link to the Villain OOC so we can coordinate when attacks happen and all that.

HollowX

Alrighty, so far nobodies posted though *shrugs*. Then again, I don't think I got all the villains either *laughs sheepishly*