---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

emily t

Banned for being far too judgemental.

Mordred

Banned simply for selfish reasons.. seeing your av' makes me wanna imagine it covered it lovely bits and blobs of blue jello from below.. *slowly pulls lever.. watching her reaction before she falls into the jello-ness below*

Oh how I love that sound!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned because I am back. :P

Story Tale

Banned for taking so long! *hugs*

Belle33

Banned for missing Sybl.  That's my job.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

Banned for missing me. (thanks )

Stone

Banned because I can't see those eyes anymore!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Banned for not remembering what they look like.

Stone

Banned for leaving me with a mere memory!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Banned for wanting so much.

Stone

Banned for thinking that's too much to want!

Sybl

Banned. I can't think of a better reason.

Stone

Banned for not having any reasons! Like, say, frog slaying.

Sybl

Banned for even thinking frog slaying. I like frogs. :P

Stone

Banned for liking frogs! They're all princes, you know!

Sybl

Banned for not knowing only certain frogs are princes. Kissed any frogs lately? :)

Stone

Banned for thinking some frogs aren't princes. What did they ever do to you!

Sybl

Banned. I love frog legs. Delicious morsels ;D

Stone

Banned for eating princes! Instead of snakes.

Sybl

Banned for thinking I should eat snakes.

Stone

Banned because you'd never say that once you've eaten one!

Sybl

Banned. I would never eat snake. I don't like snakes.

Stone

Banned for missing out on life's delicacies!

Sybl

Banned for not knowing better.