Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovely Complex

Dear Spider,

Well, it's clear to me of the reason that you haven't been returning my calls. (lol)  Maybe we're just not compatible.
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

TheHighwayHitman

Dude. Really? Right next to my crystal goblets and expensive wine? You know better. Make like a ball and bounce!

Undeniable Sin

You're exciting. You make adrenaline pump through my veins every time you're with me. Still, all that isn't worth all the hassle I constantly have to go to removing blood stains from your clothing. Every. Dang. Time I do laundry! Take your bloody clothes and go find a laundromat. I'm done.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Thera Regina

Sin.

You’re a wonderful girl, you really are. You deserve better than me. I’m sorry, but I can’t do this anymore. I’ll be back for my things somewhen next week. Take care of yourself.

Request Thread: Here
O/O’s: Here
A/A’s: Here

Flower

There can only be one royal in this relationship!

Ciao! :P

TheHighwayHitman

You're just too sexy for that sweater. I've got to leave or I'll keep staring.

Merry Gentry

Dear Highway
     it's always work, work, work with you! And the bodies are starting to pile up.
I'm not the type of girl to do clean up, so you'll have to go.
And don't think of making me.. disappear >.>
I've left details with a close friend should that happen!
Details you probably don't want public about some of your work habits.
later babe,
-merry
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

TheHighwayHitman

Babe. You can't break up with me Buttercup. All this work, work, work you fuss about is because its the only time I can get you to leave me alone. I mean, lets be honest. That thing you do with your tongue while upside down is a work of art. And believe you me, I am grateful for the new definition of, "Boom! Headshot!"

But seriously Pumpkin. It's just not going to work. You're too high maintenance.

P.S. Call me if you're ever up for that upside down tongue thing again.

Merry Gentry

Dear Highway...
    I am a material girl in this ridiculously material world... and sorry to say, I've seen your bank statements.
You really can't afford to keep me in the lifestyle to which I am accustomed.
I'm needing someone with a little.. .more.   
Sorry!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

TheHighwayHitman

You do realize that a smart man never lets a woman see his real account balance. But seeing as how you made the mistake of bringing up money...

Yeah. You're outta here.

Lovely Complex

I told you not to buy that gun and suit but since you did, it's best that we go our separate ways. It's probably the best decision for me.

ReginaWallace

If you had paid boss for the money I wouldn't have bought the gun and suit. You really should remember what loan shark you borrow from. No payments mean women like me get higher for men like you. Bang.
I'm a human... Meow?
I like chocolate.
I may bite, but I don't chew ;)

Here are my O/O's

Merry Gentry

Regina,
    you are cuddly and sweet.. but the bowls of milk all over, I'm just not getting it.
Sorry babe, I'm out!
~m

ChicagoOkie

Though you do have a lovely backside, there is more to life. I'm tired of never seeing your face. You wont even let me kiss you. I just...I can't.

Goodbye
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Merry Gentry

Chicago...
   I love your kilts.. they are damn fine sexy! But no matter how many times I asked, you still keep wearing my skirts!
You're stretching out all the fabrics! It needs to stop, asap. Get your own wardrobe!
Please leave, and leave my clothing behind. 
thanks
  -m

ChicagoOkie

Merry,

You're dear to me, but you've always been so stingy with your clothes. You don't have to be mad because I look better in them than you do. Some just got it.

C
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Melancholy Himeros

Chicago,
We could have worked really well together but this on again off again thing with Merry whose clothes you steal, who you complained wouldn't let you kiss her is making me feel a bit like the third wheel. I think you should consider moving on before jumping into a relationship again.

Mel

Lovely Complex

Himeros,

You have the name of a God but act like a child at times. So, I can't deal with that type of attitude. Sorry but I'm leaving you.

Cliff

Melancholy Himeros

Cliff,
how dare you say things that are completely true
you can't break up with me, I'm breaking up with you!

Mel

Lovely Complex

Mel.

Knock, Knock
Care to guess who?
No need for you to do
Because I am breaking up with you.

Cliff

Merry Gentry

Hey Cliff
    we had some fun... and it's been great.... but... I just can't take all the questions!
it's never ending and we are solving, nothing.
I've got to go.  I need real answers.
bye

Amiiku

M,

I'm sorry, but I've found someone else.

She's over 6' tall, stronger than a bear, incredibly brave, hotter than you or I will ever be, and... doesn't really exist. She was so perfect that I just can't find real people attractive any more. I hope you'll understand.

Hope you'll find someone else,

-A

Merry Gentry

Dear Amiiku,
  I feel like I don't even know you... I just don't know how to say this, so I'm just gonna say it.
please go, thanks

Lovely Complex

Hey Merry,

Yeah since you won't let me wear your pearls, guess I'll have to do a twirl... out of this relationship. Sorry, and I got my pink shirt back!

Cliff

Merry Gentry

Cliff,
  I didn't complain when you wanted to wear my shoes, even the Milano's...
You wore some of my skirts, but you do have nice legs, so whatev..
the Jewelry however? Oh hell no!  That is Mine!
My pearls and I are out!  get your own jewelry box!
~m