Old friends (Female, Futa or TS/Sissy, cross-dressing)

Started by Far eyes, May 04, 2016, 10:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

I am looking to play a young man who is interested in cross-dressing sort of sissy play (Think more sexy not pink baby dresses) but he is shy and finds it very hard to 'come out' to anybody. His is kind of a shy and silent type i am thinking of having this happen perhaps in a 'school' setting of some sort (Site age limits naturally apply). The start of the story is ware an old friend comes back into his life, i am open to the idea of female, TS or Futa what you feel more comfortable playing, and more interested. This friend should be very out going, quiet attractive an active person not like a party animal or taught-less or anything like that but very much active. After a little bit we can discus how and why but MC eventually confides in them perhaps he is caught by them or he just needs to talk to somebody. What i would really like to work with is a loving D/S relationship but one ware both parties are new to it. She is new to her dominant streak perhaps it something very strongly triggered by MC while MC is new to the whole thing.

I do not exactly want a drama or a comedy but a little bit of both we can work with misunderstandings or moments ware YC pushes MC into places ware he is uncomfortable. One thing i would like to avoid is direct humiliation, there can be playful elements of it and it by no means has to be sweet all the time i am rather open to the idea of YC discovering darker lusts and MC feeling the humiliation of it, steaming from his own newness in the situation. What i mean with direct humiliation is things like name calling and such.

What i am looking for in a writing partner    
So if you got trough all that, i dont care about your actual sex. What i am looking for is somebody interested in longer posts and detailed writing, i find i tend to dry up very quickly with short even rapid posting. I would like somebody who is interested in both exploring the characters and being playful with them a good mix of light and heavier, i would prefer somebody who likes to communicate and talk about a story and last and sort of least O/O should match or at least allow for some of the kinkier/fun things.

I am only interested in writing this one submissive  
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0