Too Hot to Handle; Seeking and accepting

Started by Wicked Emi, July 09, 2021, 05:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gannameade

AribethAmkiir

Game is just starting.  Still plenty of room for more characters.

Gannameade

I will repost.  Cause it is NOT there. sighs!!

Wicked Emi

Gannameade

Rather painful cause it was good then.  But...well still moving!!!

Catella

|| My O/O's | Currently: Closed for stories ||

lustfulintentions

Sees the peeking and realizes he should have finished his CS

Catella

Catella

Name: Luciana "Luci" Solano
Player name: Catella
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Sassy, Fiery, Fun, Wild

Description: 5'2", all curves. Naturally wavy hair, chocolate eyes encapsulated in honey brown skin.

Brief History: Raised in the ghettos of the East Coast, Luci was pushed to sports by her single father to stay off of the streets. Three years ago, she was being scouted to play professional tennis when she took a tumble and injured herself and her future career. Since then, Luci has ventured into plus size modeling and has done well enough for herself. Without the pressure of such a strict athletic career, Luci loves the night life and very much believes in living her life to the fullest.

Faceclaim: Tabria Majors

Gannameade

Quote from: Catella on September 07, 2021, 02:09:13 PM
Spanish Flower

Description: 5'2", all curves. Naturally wavy hair, chocolate eyes encapsulated in honey brown skin.

Brief History: Raised in the ghettos of the East Coast, Luci was pushed to sports by her single father to stay off of the streets. Three years ago, she was being scouted to play professional tennis when she took a tumble and injured herself and her future career. Since then, Luci has ventured into plus size modeling and has done well enough for herself. Without the pressure of such a strict athletic career, Luci loves the night life and very much believes in living her life to the fullest.

Yum!!

Should have my 2nd in tonight!!

Gannameade

Name: Patrick Anderson
Player name: Gannameade
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality main traits: Charming, Creative, Cunning, Determine, Purposeful
Description: 6’1’’, 220#, Chocolate male, Black hair/Bald, Muscular build, handsome, Deep brown eyes. 

Brief History:   Born to two parents that were All-star Athletes in their prime.  Mother was a track star, Father was in to basketball.  They remained together for most of their life till his older brother was hit by a drunk driver and his entire world changed.  He wanted his family back together so he pushed himself thinking he could make it happen.  This push and determination took him all the way to the NFL, which he played a few year.  He got his degree along the way in business and finance so he made some good investments.  Which was to his benefit as one year he tore his ACL and that took him out of the game for a bit as he did his best to heal and recover. 

He sees this as an opportunity to get his name back in the spotlight.  In hopes of reclaiming his NFL dreams and the coveted ring once more.

Faceclaim: Adrian Peterson

TreyWalker

Wicked Emi

Hello everyone!
We are in need of another female character
The game really did just start!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Catella on September 07, 2021, 02:09:13 PM
Spanish Flower

Accepted, join wherever you like 😊

Quote from: Gannameade on September 07, 2021, 02:53:50 PM

Name: Patrick Anderson
Player name: Gannameade
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality main traits: Charming, Creative, Cunning, Determine, Purposeful
Description: 6’1’’, 220#, Chocolate male, Black hair/Bald, Muscular build, handsome, Deep brown eyes. 

Brief History:   Born to two parents that were All-star Athletes in their prime.  Mother was a track star, Father was in to basketball.  They remained together for most of their life till his older brother was hit by a drunk driver and his entire world changed.  He wanted his family back together so he pushed himself thinking he could make it happen.  This push and determination took him all the way to the NFL, which he played a few year.  He got his degree along the way in business and finance so he made some good investments.  Which was to his benefit as one year he tore his ACL and that took him out of the game for a bit as he did his best to heal and recover. 

He sees this as an opportunity to get his name back in the spotlight.  In hopes of reclaiming his NFL dreams and the coveted ring once more.

Faceclaim: Adrian Peterson

Accepted

RampantDesires

*plops this here because why not*  I'm not sure I need another male character to join along with since she'll be tempted by both the ladies and gentlemen present :P  I'm happy to wait to jump in too, whatever works for y'all.

Name: Everly "Ev" Michaelson
Player name: Rampant
Sexuality: Continuing the Bi trend because why limit your options
Personality main traits: Artistic, Disorganized, Affectionate, (Overly) Sensitive, Capricious

Description: The curse of the redhead she has two modes, ghost-like and sunburned.  No tattoos, hell not even an interesting scar.  5'5" casual curves and absolutely no shame in showing them off. Waffles between a vintage pin-up aesthetic and just relaxed flower child depending on the day. 

Brief History: A lower middle class upbringing Everly has lived her whole life in her twin brother Evan's shadow.  Golden boy is finishing up his residency because of course he is, about to propose to his longtime girlfriend any day now.  Meanwhile she has accepted her position as the family fuck up unable to complete a project or stay in a relationship for more than a month or two at a time.  If you're going to be a disappointment anyway might as well not invest or care too much about anything or anyone, have some quick fun and leave before things get serious is her motto. Started but never finished college, has had some of her photography and paintings up at local places but nothing major or lucrative.   Has a solid online (mainly Instagram) following, so what if her *cough* more private photos have way more traffic rather than her art?

Faceclaim: Amber Rose McConnell

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

TreyWalker

Quote from: RampantDesires on September 15, 2021, 10:12:38 AM
*plops this here because why not*  I'm not sure I need another male character to join along with since she'll be tempted by both the ladies and gentlemen present :P  I'm happy to wait to jump too, whatever works for y'all.

Name: Everly "Ev" Michaelson
Player name: Rampant
Sexuality: Continuing the Bi trend because why limit your options
Personality main traits: Artistic, Disorganized, Affectionate, (Overly) Sensitive, Capricious

Description: The curse of the redhead she has two modes, ghost-like and sunburned.  No tattoos, hell not even an interesting scar.  5'5" casual curves and absolutely no shame in showing them off. Waffles between a vintage pin-up aesthetic and just relaxed flower child depending on the day. 

Brief History: A lower middle class upbringing Everly has lived her whole live in her twin brother Evan's shadow.  Golden boy is finishing up his residency because of course he is, about to propose to his longtime girlfriend any day now.  Meanwhile she has accepted her position as the family fuck up unable to complete a project or stay in a relationship for more than a month or two at a time.  If you're going to be a disappointment anyway might as well not invest or care too much about anything or anyone. Started but never finished college, has had some of her photography and paintings up at local places but nothing major or lucrative.   Has a solid online (mainly Instagram) following, so what if her *cough* more private photos have way more traffic rather than her art?

Faceclaim: Amber Rose McConnell

I'm happy to jump wherever she's jumping.

Gannameade

Quote from: TreyWalker on September 15, 2021, 10:45:52 AM
I'm happy to jump wherever she's jumping.

Man after my own heart.

Welcome Rampant!!  ;D

lustfulintentions

Finally got off my backside...:)

Name: Michael ‘Mick’ McIntyre
Player name: LustfulIntentions
Sexuality: Straight as the day is long.
Personality main traits: Authentic, sharp-witted, thoughtful. He’s ultimately driven by his own self-interest, but has caught himself recognizing the need to become kinder as he’s gotten older. He tries to keep to himself,  but he can’t help the fact that he can’t hide his emotions, and that he has to speak his mind.

Description: Mick has a more ‘classic’ look than anything. Lean and moderately well toned. About 6’2” and 195 lbs, hair close cropped, hazel-ish eyes. He does sport a handful of tattoos on each arm and his torso, and another on his left leg. He does not have any piercings, and is not interested in having any. This is not a matter of any strict beliefs; he merely never took an interest in that sort of modification to his person. He generally kept clean shaven in warmer months, choosing facial hair only when the temperature dropped

Brief History: The son of a welder and a high school English teacher, Michael McIntyre grew up in a working class home in the Boston suburbs. He was a good, but not great student, and a decent but not exceptional athlete. He has done his best to stay active even as he’s moved past his athletic prime. His physical build, combined with his good looks, helped him make good money tending bar into his mid-twenties while he finished graduate school. Now, working in corporate finance, he sometimes struggles with the contrast between his upbringing and his newfound financial comfort., Even as a younger man, Mick did not always make the best choices when it came to partners. He often opted for the ‘fun’ girl rather than the ‘stable’ one. This led him into some interesting situations and his share of heartbreak in his younger years. Now, as he’s approached and hit his 30s, it’s made him far more commitment-phobic, which creates a whole other set of issues for him. Further, he struggles with jealousy because of some of his past relationships.

Faceclaim: Chris Evans

RampantDesires

... and what a fine backside it is  :-*

Thank y'all for the warm welcome!

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Wicked Emi

Awesome, both can start whenever. Sorry if I'm spotty, I have a lot of personal things going on.

RampantDesires

Thank you Emi.  Hope life stuff gets better for you soon!