News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (Group Game)

Started by Empyrean, August 10, 2011, 10:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LateNightKiss

I wish I would have seen this sooner.
Still accepting?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Medical Miracle

Semi-serious question. Would I be able to play as Derpy Hooves?

Empyrean

Yes I'm still accepting. :) Please post a character idea up in here for review, or PM it to me.

MedicalMiracle: Well, the game is set in the town of Maneflow, which has it's own post office with a spacy deliveryman. But he's only one pegasus, and an NPC at that. I see no reason why you couldn't have make someone like Derpy Hooves if you wanted, and make him or her a postal worker. After all, there's more than one mailperson in any city in real life. :)

FazzEagle

sexprincess

Name: Alexia
Type of Pony (Earth Pony, Pegasi, Unicorn): Unicorn
Cutie Mark (if any): 3 Stars
Appearance: Blue Fur, and Pink flowing mane and tail-good side. Evil side- Her hair turns neon pink, and her fir black as night, her cutie mark vanishes.
History: Her father was a dark magic pony who fell for the most kind and loving pony there was. She was formed from the two. She had the ability to be either dark magic or good magic. She very chose one however it always depended on the situation.

Personality: Happy and bubbly at times but sometimes can be very dark and mysterious.

Empyrean

I'm not rejecting this idea out of hand, but I'd need to know more. Could you PM me more details about this good and evil side of hers, and how it affects her and came to be?