Looking for Solo/Small Group Scion GM [Up to BON-E]

Started by MadPanda, September 19, 2008, 02:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadPanda

...throwing a little more chum into the churning waters of improbability...

Ideally, I'd like to find a long-term, serious writing partner for a Scion project, building from Legend 2 or 3 all the way to Godhood.  Even more ideally, this would be collaborative co-GMing, with 'players as artist': that way, if my partner wants to run their own character, they can, and we can both work on plot if needed.

Ever since I got my mitts on the Journey to the West, I've developed a liking for Sun Wukong.  And curse me for a wicked Panda, but I've got a strong mental image of a scion for him, if only I can figure out how to build a certain shen gong wu from Xiaolin Showdown!  And while they aren't yet officially published, we have enough hints to fake the Celestial Bureaucracy.

That said, I am NOT wedded to the idea of running the Monkey King's daughter, and I have a few other characters sitting around, underutilized since the tabletop game I was going to join has been deep-sixed, so I'm perfectly willing to consider other character ideas.

====

While I'm at it, if gods and titans don't do it for you, I'd be more than willing to consider doing something similar with SWSE, using the KOTOR setting...
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook