(s)Lay the Raksha [One on One]

Started by ZK, August 26, 2006, 10:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolobos

Half-Demon - you either want the demon halfbloods from the Players Guide, or you really have a lot of sucking up to do in order to play an Infernal ... plus rules to write as they've never officailly been done ... least not that I'm aware ?

Mind you, saying that, the fiction in the 2ed stuff certainly hints of something Infernal occuring ... lol  ;)

Ajoxer

I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

indarkestknight

I thought we were going statless? If we are actually going with Exalted, statted, I fear I won't be able to join in...

Ajoxer

I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

ZK

It's statless. Otherwise the Raksha would be able to slaughter the whole party. *laughs*
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Lilian

I wouldnt mind being ruthlessly taken by the Raksha. >.>

indarkestknight

Okay, then... Probably going to steal some ideas from the Dungeons and Dragons Tome of Battle: The Book of Nine Swords.

Expect a character sometime about Friday-ish, ZK.

Zaer Darkwail

Statless? Ok, it makes easier for thinking up the char up :). If anyone wants play half-demon it is likely the demon touched person who is below of DB (lowest exalted type) but above a mortal.

ZK

BUT, I will state this. No one is allowed an Essence over 3. No one is going to be stronger then the story characters.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

ZK

I want something more believable, anyway, with a Circle of Solars and such, it would be more believable if they were of moderate power and not of extreme, because eh. If they were of extreme power, it'd take more then one Raksha to match them, unless the Raksha was like, you know..an Unshaped.

As for Infernals, sources say [inside sources ^^] that they will be making an actual appearance. But the problem is they're antagonistic to all of the types of beings. So, yeah. They're like "Kill it all! Enslave it all!"

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, I do the description, background and generall profile in the weekend (busy week at school). But as question; If game is freeform why the say no one cannot have essence 3 when such knowlegde does not much matter? Or will we do sheets incase of some dicerolls or as just referance of abilities of the characthers (no rolling done but more of as note and get some idea of capabillities).

ZK

No, what I am saying is, I want no god-modding. That is what. I know Solars and such can get pretty powerful, but, eh, if you're like wandering about in your Royal Warstrider and do things that normally would be around a 15+ dice pool in a regular game, you're not welcome in the game.

So no over the top [in the terms of Exalted].

Ajoxer

I just wanna do a blind ninja. Superhuman sense of hearing and touch, but he's not going to be Naruto or anything.

indarkestknight

Zaer Darkwail

That means you can do slightly above average tricks as Exalt :). A superhuman ability, skill, defense or attack feats.

ZK

Just doesn't mean you're Gods amongst Gods. Just amongst mortals. ^^

Zaer Darkwail

Or Manifestation of god/goddess among mortals more accurately :D.

ZK

Just trying to give you a reason to go against a powerful [but not ingodly powerful]  Noble Raksha.

To give people a challange and to make the story interesting. ^^

Zaer Darkwail

Hehe, solars do not need much reason. Most are heroic by hearth someway or other and my dawn will be heroic. Anycase this weekend I make the char and post it's profile in here.

Kolobos

Same here - working on it at the moment ... Mwah ... Zenith rule !

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Leonar
Caste: Dawn
Anima: Growling lion
Appearance: Over six feet tall mountain of muscle (a someway balanced muscle frame but there is obvious bigger muscles around his both arms) is quite accurate description fo Leonar. he haves also long golden brown hair which he keeps in ponytail behind his head and also wears a white scarf over his forehead and haves friendly face and he smiles or laughs often whit booming barrel voice. He wears a simple whtie shirt, leather pants and boots and leather vest along whit deep grey coat (coat covering his both bracers and reaver daiklaves bestly as they can but not much).
Combat Style: Simple wild power house maneuvers, especially impressive charges and same timed double swings whit reaver daiklaves. But despite appearance Leonar is knowed for having wits in combat and sometimes he does some clever maneuvers and also he haves good defensive by deflecting blows whit his blades, bracers or just dodging the blows by short quick steps.
Treasures: Pair of reaver daiklaves (called Demonbane and Justifiar), a orihalcum bracers, hearthstone amulet and pair of orihalcum boots which can cause short wided earthquake or make Leonar do long jumps or run faster for short time by investing essence into the boots.
Biography: Leonar have always being a big muscular man, even when before his exalation. He was son of stonesmith in village near at the mountains where was also a mine where local dragon-blood lord mined ores whit tight schelude. But once Leonar and group of villagers got stuck into mines after cave in and during that time in darkness of desperation and hopelesness Leonar exalted and cleared way for the villagers cutting bare hands trough the rock!

Of course this caused dragon-blood lord call for Wyld Hunt and that ended Leonar's life in his home village where he is both hero and feared demon (varied opinions egual measure). Leonar went on a journey and after time he found his earlier incarmation's manse where he was buried whit numerous wards and golems. In treasury was pair fo orihalcum bracers, a pair of orihalcum reaver daiklaves and also hearthstone amulet and also pair of armored orichalcum warboots.

Whit these tools Leonar started his heroic career as champion of unconquered sun, figthing wyld barbarians and undead hordes in sepparated villages. Also discovering many of his earlier incarnations powers and abilities, especially learning near insticitively two-weapon figthing whit his two blades and at momentarily gian superhuman boost for strenght and also learn do impressive stonecraft by his own studies.

ZK

It's not dead, just waiting for everyone to PM me their characters. ^^

indarkestknight

Odd... For some reason, I don't think I can PM you, Z.K. I fired off something concerning my character about half a week ago and I think you never got it...

Zakharra

ZK

That's cute, Zakharra. As for you Glab. I haven't recieved any PM. Can you try again?