Transforming Shiela, Harem 2.0- F L4 M (Bimbo, Mental, Transform, Exteme)

Started by magikal, August 29, 2012, 09:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello,
I want to explore the opportunity of a girl being transformed against her will into one of the sexiest bimbos on earth, slowly and deliberately loosing every bit of her 'girl next door' charm as she's turned into a spectacularly endowed, super horny bimbo that's trained to be the perfect lover.

Harem 2.0- F L4 M  (Bimbo, Mental, Transformation, Exteme)

The story would start off like this
Sheila rubbed her forehead, she was hung over? Last night was foggy. She had been drinking, dancing. She remembered the pounding music, rubbing against cute guys. She had kissed a few and suggestively danced with many more. Then she accepted a free drink from someone, took a few sips, and now, woke up here. She looked around, the room was dark. She was wearing nothing! She also noticed she had somehow been shaved during the night, she had only a very slight strip above her pubic mound, all of her other underneath her neck had been removed.

She panicked, "Hello.. uhm.. where in the hell am I?" she asked, worry and fear creeping into her voice. She was in a room, sort of like a studio apartment. There were no windows and only one door. The door didn't have a handle on the inside. She was trapped here.

She tried banging her shoulder against the door, seeing if she could knock it off it's hinges. The door did not budge and she ended up making her shoulder sore too. She checked the drawers next to the bed.  There was only underwear inside, with wildly different sizes, starting off as small as she was now all the way to the largest bras she had ever seen. She quickly put some underwear on, it fit perfectly.

There was no food in the kitchenette, only a white liquid in containers that smelled horrible. She checked if there was anything that could be used as a weapon, like say a knife but found nothing.

Sheila sat on the bed and waited.

-----------------------------

If you are interested please private message me and tell me what your ideas are.

Hope to hear from you soon!
XOXOXO
Magikal
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0