Questions that rattle your brain!

Started by LordHarketh193, August 07, 2013, 07:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordHarketh193

Okay so my friends always do this to me so now I'm doing it to you guys.
Oh and be honest no one is judging you its a game have fun :)

Questions to answer today!

1 - if you had to chose a historical figure to have dinner with who would it be and why?
2 - if you had to chose a animal that your soul would go into after death what would it be and why?
3 - If you could live anywhere where would you live and why?
4 - If a fire started in your house who would you save first and why?
5 - If you had to create something for a wide range of people what would it be, do, be called and why?
6 - Summer or winter?
7 - if a nuclear bomb hit a city near by would you go near it and why?
8 - If you were given one wish what would it be and why?
9 - If a women was being robbed would you help her, walk on or help the thugs or would you do something else and why?
10 - A man is walking along and you see his wallet fall on the floor, what do you do, do you give it back to him or do you walk away with his wallet and why?

My answers -

1 - if you had to chose a historical figure to have dinner with who would it be and why?
A - Abraham Lincoln because he's a role model for everyone.

2 - if you had to chose a animal that your soul would go into after death what would it be and why?
A - a wolf or a snake, because I'm sneaky and sly also i like snakes and wolves.

A - Russia because its like me cold on the inside and cold on the outside.

A - Levi my cat and then everyone else, because he's my baby and i love him too much to let him go like that also Egyptians are right about cats they have the power of cuteness and we can't do anything about but stare and say awe everytime they do something new.

5 - If you had to create something for a wide range of people what would it be, do, be called and why?
A - a new phone, everything, Eco range Phone, because we need more Eco friendly phones and everyone needs a phone these days.

6 - Summer or winter? Why?
A - Winter  because its cold and we sometimes get snow.

A - No I'd be out of there and in Russia. Its a nuclear bomb do i need to say much, i like my body how it is not mutated and nasty looking.

A - World peace forever, war is tireing and meaningless peace means we can focus more on the world and the way we've damaged earth.

9 - If a women was being robbed would you help her, walk on or help the thugs or would you do something else and why?
A - Help because no on deserves that.

10 - A man is walking along and you see his wallet fall on the floor, what do you do, do you give it back to him or do you walk away with his wallet and why?
A - I'd run after him and give it back, because 9 times out of ten when their older people they give you money for your trouble, what i learned as a kid anyway.

How well did you do?
Answers scores posted in 2 days.
The person with the highest score wins and is crowned the king/queen of brain rattling questions.

MasterMischief

I would like to have dinner with Gandhi.  He was able to change the British Empire without the use of violence.  I think I could learn a lot from him in just one night.

Um...huh...well...let's see.  This is a hard one.  Not!  A llama!

I have not been able to visit everywhere that I would like to, so it is kind of difficult to know if I might want to live somewhere else.  Of the places I have been, I would go back to San Francisco.  The weather and the vibe.

My daughter.  I do not think that requires any explanation.

I have always wanted to invent a teleporter like the Star Trek transporters.  It would be the Awesome Llama Machine of Moving Things From One Place To Another.

6 - Summer or winter?

Winter.  Winter is for cuddling.

No.  Ain't no one got time for Radiation Poisoning.

I would be tempted to end war or disease, but on second thought, that could cause problems with an exploding world population.  I would have to give it more thought.

I think I would help her.  It is the right thing to do.

Give it back to them.  Again, it is just the right thing to do.

Snickerz

A: I'd say Abraham Lincoln, my bestie is a huge history buff, so I'd have a lot of questions for him.
A: That's easy a chameleon... It's my sona.
A: Where I was born, more seasons, less heat.
A: My cat... If my roommate can't walk by his age I pity him... Just sayin.
A: Hmmm, good question, this one may actually be the one that stumps me the most. I think I'd create warp tunnels... It's great making friends around the world... Until you realize you can never see them. That's kinda a let down, with a warp tunnel you could have breakfast in Australia, lunch in South Dakota tea in Spain then supper in Japan if you wanted. Be there within seconds.
6 - Summer or winter?
A: Winter.... For multiple reasons.... The best reason is You can always put more clothes on, but you can only take so many layers of skin off...
A: Nearest city to me is at least a half hour drive... So no... Why previously stated.
A: To be able to pass my wish onto someone else... I'm not one to trust fate, but I'm also not one to try and mess with it either.
A: So many variables. I'd need more details to give you a straight forward answer.... Things like.... How big is the thug... Is he/she armed... Do I have a weapon on me... Are we talking purse snatched on the street hit and run or we talking alley way only one way out.... etc.
A: Honestly is always the best policy, has the best rewards, and doesn't piss karma off.

LordHarketh193

Quote from: Snickerz on September 05, 2013, 10:27:03 PM

A: I'd say Abraham Lincoln, my bestie is a huge history buff, so I'd have a lot of questions for him.
A: That's easy a chameleon... It's my sona.
A: Where I was born, more seasons, less heat.
A: My cat... If my roommate can't walk by his age I pity him... Just sayin.
A: Hmmm, good question, this one may actually be the one that stumps me the most. I think I'd create warp tunnels... It's great making friends around the world... Until you realize you can never see them. That's kinda a let down, with a warp tunnel you could have breakfast in Australia, lunch in South Dakota tea in Spain then supper in Japan if you wanted. Be there within seconds.
6 - Summer or winter?
A: Winter.... For multiple reasons.... The best reason is You can always put more clothes on, but you can only take so many layers of skin off...
A: Nearest city to me is at least a half hour drive... So no... Why previously stated.
A: To be able to pass my wish onto someone else... I'm not one to trust fate, but I'm also not one to try and mess with it either.
A: So many variables. I'd need more details to give you a straight forward answer.... Things like.... How big is the thug... Is he/she armed... Do I have a weapon on me... Are we talking purse snatched on the street hit and run or we talking alley way only one way out.... etc.
A: Honestly is always the best policy, has the best rewards, and doesn't piss karma off.
Quote from: MasterMischief on September 05, 2013, 07:54:58 PM

I would like to have dinner with Gandhi.  He was able to change the British Empire without the use of violence.  I think I could learn a lot from him in just one night.

Um...huh...well...let's see.  This is a hard one.  Not!  A llama!

I have not been able to visit everywhere that I would like to, so it is kind of difficult to know if I might want to live somewhere else.  Of the places I have been, I would go back to San Francisco.  The weather and the vibe.

My daughter.  I do not think that requires any explanation.

I have always wanted to invent a teleporter like the Star Trek transporters.  It would be the Awesome Llama Machine of Moving Things From One Place To Another.

6 - Summer or winter?

Winter.  Winter is for cuddling.

No.  Ain't no one got time for Radiation Poisoning.

I would be tempted to end war or disease, but on second thought, that could cause problems with an exploding world population.  I would have to give it more thought.

I think I would help her.  It is the right thing to do.

Give it back to them.  Again, it is just the right thing to do.

Interesting thank you.
I see a fellow cat lover I pitty your roommate XD

Snickerz

Quote from: LordHarketh193 on September 06, 2013, 10:14:52 AM
Interesting thank you.
I see a fellow cat lover I pitty your roommate XD

Your welcome, it was fun.... You gotta make more now. ;)

XD XD I do too, but he dishes more than he receives. haha.

LordHarketh193

Quote from: Snickerz on September 07, 2013, 06:55:52 PM

Your welcome, it was fun.... You gotta make more now. ;)

XD XD I do too, but he dishes more than he receives. haha.

Oh i am, got at least 2000 XD

lol, he best treat you and your cat right.

LordHarketh193

NEW QUESTIONS!

11 - If a bomb was going to hit your town/country who with, what are you doing there, where you are and why would you be in the area?
12 - A war brakes out between the USA Russia and Cuba. You are in one of the three countries, which one and why? Also when the war starts you have to sign up if female to work in factories if male off to war you go. What would you do in the war?
13 - A dog has gotten stuck in between a fence, your neighbour is refusing to help. Do you help the dog? And why?

14 - A town has a major heat wave near you. Where are you? What country are you in?
15 - You go swimming in water that's quite deep, your at least 5 miles away from sore when you see a fin in the water 2 metres away from you. What do you do?

16 - Whats your favorite food and why?
17 - Your pay is £20/$20 a day, you work from 9 till 5 and you get 2 days off a week. How much do you earn every hour and what age are you?

18 - in Rome what was the main game held for the entertainment of the roman empire and nobles?
19 - in Greece they invented the Olympic games, what day or year was that done and who created it?
20 - in germany a infamous man ruled over them, what was his name, what was the year and what was the day of his election or winning of votes, in your opinion honestly who was this man to you?

MY ANSWERS! : look at after completeing questions!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
11 - If a bomb was going to hit your town/country who with, what are you doing there, where you are and why would you be in the area?
Answer - my family, i live there, in the outskirts, because i live and work/get educated there.

12 - A war brakes out between the USA Russia and Cuba. You are in one of the three countries, which one and why? Also when the war starts you have to sign up if female to work in factories if male off to war you go. What would you do in the war?
Answer - Russia because they have the fire power to bring down a nation. Fight for my country or be forced to fight for the country we're linked with.

13 - A dog has gotten stuck in between a fence, your neighbour is refusing to help. Do you help the dog? And why?
Answer - Yes because its cruel to leave a animal of any sorts in a fence to die, i wouldn't handle it myself though i'd call the RSPCA or the police.

14 - A town has a major heat wave near you. Where are you? What country are you in?
Answer - America, anywhere near California or Texas.

15 - You go swimming in water that's quite deep, your at least 5 yards away from sore when you see a fin in the water 2 metres away from you. What do you do?
Answer -  swim to sore or find a boat to mount on?

16 - Whats your favorite food and why?
Answer - i don't have a favorite but if i had to chose i'd say fast food, due to them being quick easy and
always good

17 - Your pay is £20/$20 a day, you work from 9 till 5 and you get 2 days off a week. How much do you earn every hour and what age are you?
Answer - unknwon

18 - in Rome what was the main game held for the entertainment of the roman empire and nobles?
Answer - gladiators made to fight

19 - in Greece they invented the Olympic games, what day or year was that done and who created it?
Answer - 80AD i think...

20 - in germany a infamous man ruled over them, what was his name, what was the year and what was the day of his election or winning of votes, in your opinion honestly who was this man to you?
Answer - Adolf hittler, unknwon x 2, a bad evil man.