News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Mass Effect: The Horizon

Started by Alliance, August 21, 2011, 03:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latooni Subota

Sidenote: Can we have a few important pieces of info that would probably be common knowledge, or at least known by most of our types of characters?

Status of the Krogan, like if they evolved past the Genophage?

Status of the Rachni, still extinct, or seen rarely on the fringes of Citadel space?

Status of the Geth, none helped the Citadel races as far as everyone knows?

And so on.
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Alliance

Well I was going to establish that in the OOC. So yes you can have those.

CmdrRenegade

I'd been off for awhile.  As you can tell by my name and avatar, I'd be game for this if you've got room for another person.
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Alliance

Latooni Subota

We could use more humans, a turian, or krogan. Hopefully something Combat-y. Right now we have an Infiltrator leader, and two different Quarian Engineers yeah? Oh, and a human SUPERBIOTIC. :3

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Alliance

CmdrRenegade

I can go Soldier.  Can I get a Revenant?
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Alliance

Revenent

Alliance

Laughing Hyena

And just to do some shipping as well as put my character into the visual here... The kickass artwork is done by iSohei of deviantart and belongs to him.

Latooni Subota

No Alliance man can resist the allure of an adorable Quarian lass! It's proven science!

Alliance

I um....Laughing Hyena....no offense hate the picture.

Seaweed

Big brother, I will make a Turian if you still want.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Alliance on August 23, 2011, 08:53:12 PM
I um....Laughing Hyena....no offense hate the picture.

Its all I could find that was accurate enough of the facial features.

Seaweed

Lol I can comment on the human and asari's funny bumps

Alliance

lol Seaweed, all right.

@Laughing: You need help? The image is to cartoonish for me and it's cute and all...but yeah.

CmdrRenegade

Quote from: Revenent on August 23, 2011, 08:47:22 PM
Pardon me?

LOL, I totally did not realize that.  I'm still laughing at that.  No I mean this.

M-76 Revenant - Mass Effect 2

Revenent

Yeah, I knew that, I was just joking. :-)

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Alliance on August 23, 2011, 09:06:37 PM
lol Seaweed, all right.

@Laughing: You need help? The image is to cartoonish for me and it's cute and all...but yeah.
[/quote

Yes thats fine.

Alliance

You all don't mind Seaweed joining?

Let me think Revenent, CMD, Laughing, Sidhe, Latooni, Seaweed, six. Counting me seven.

I think that should be good?

@Laughing: All right hit me up a PM on what you're looking for I got a big giant folder of stuff.

Revenent

Actually, Alliance, I think you can count me out. I really like the idea behind it and everything, but I'm already getting reminders of everything I dislike about system-based RPs. I'm trying to craft a character here, but more thought and attention goes into his stats and abilities than his actual background and personality because the former is essential to the structure of the RP, and I don't see that thought process going away if you continue to get points and everything throughout the game.

Sorry, but it's just not my cup of tea. :-(

Alliance

Quote from: Revenent on August 23, 2011, 09:21:46 PM
Actually, Alliance, I think you can count me out. I really like the idea behind it and everything, but I'm already getting reminders of everything I dislike about system-based RPs. I'm trying to craft a character here, but more thought and attention goes into his stats and abilities than his actual background and personality because the former is essential to the structure of the RP, and I don't see that thought process going away if you continue to get points and everything throughout the game.

Sorry, but it's just not my cup of tea. :-(

No don't go. I am not a fan of systems either. But I am hoping it's what keeps people here. I have had trouble in the past with a ME RP no one stayed. So I made one with stats and everyone stayed because they are being rewarded.

I need you Revenent. Don't go. Or else I'll call this whole RP off.

Edit-

And I wanted you to focus on your character more than the stats. Shit stats to me are optional even if you didn't fill them out I'd still accept the character. I just need something concrete as a level base because I don't want anyone going overboard.

Revenent

...Alright, I guess I'll push myself to stay and see if I can find a better balance between building my character's abilities and building the character himself if it's that essential.

Seaweed

Could a Volos be a race to use?