News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Villains Roleplay: Flare for the Dramatics (villain and mindlessmenage)

Started by mindlessmenage, December 12, 2010, 03:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mindlessmenage

A tall, graceful redhead entered her balcony alcove located in her favorite opera house, the La Scala in Milan, Italy. Her black silk gown clung to her curves like a glove, and she had been complimented by the eyes of many men on her way in. Walking in behind her was a chiseled man who stood about 6'3''. His blue eyes and dark hair contrasted nicely, and his smile could be seen for miles. It was as if he had been carved from stone. His eyes stayed on the ground as he guided the woman to her seat, clearly intimidated. After he polished a pair of gold Galilean binoculars, he handed them to her gently, and bowed waiting for further direction. She picked up a rather large wine glass and tapped it with a sharp, red talon while she used the theatre binoculars to scope out the magnificent dome. The lights began to dim to prepare for the show to begin. It was a performance of The Beggar's Opera, an Italian satirical ballad. She loved a good laugh, and the story satirised politics, poverty, injustice and corruption in all levels of society. Themes that amused her.

"Hurry, won't you Isaac? It's about to start." She informed him. Her voice was sweet but deadly, a dangerous pair.

"Of course Lady Serafina." He responded, fear dripping off his tongue. It was music to her ears.
"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets
oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
- Barbara Bush

"When a guy goes to a hooker, he's not paying her for sex, he's paying her to leave." -Author Unknown

Villain

"Excuse me madam," A polite voice spoke as a figure pushed past Issac and stood besides Serafina before bowing politely. He was a smart man with long dark hair that was slicked back by gel, his eyes were dark and hollow but his face was lit up by a wide smile. He was dressed in a bell boys uniform but he had a grey leather jacket covering his shoulders. In his hands he held a bottle of champagne and two glasses, "The opera house would like to let you know that they are so glad to have you hear, we really are unworthy".

mindlessmenage

Serafina continued to peer through the binoculars as she heard the voice of another man beside her. "Yes, you certainly are. Lucky for you I do enjoy your establishment. Although I wish you'd be more exclusive. Barbara Desmond is here again and the old bat can't control her sudden outbursts. No one cares to hear her 'ooing' and 'awing'. I'd like to light up her balcony, looks a little dim to me."

Serafina was of course referring to setting it on fire, but she refrained from being overly vulgar. She was, of course, a lady. She quickly gave a side glance to the man, spotting the bottle in his hands before returning to her people watching.

"Are you going to stand there or are you going to pour me a refreshment?"
"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets
- Barbara Bush

"When a guy goes to a hooker, he's not paying her for sex, he's paying her to leave." -Author Unknown

Villain

"That is a good question, are you Issac?" The bellboy spoke before sitting down in the seat next to Serafina. He shoved the glasses into Issac's hand before sitting down in the seat next to Serafina with the champagne bottle in his hands.

"I do apologise for letting Madam Desmond in, I assure you that we shall take care of that problem immediately." He spoke as he looked over the crowd for a moment and made some gestures with his hand that looked like he was calculating measurements before eventually stopping to nod at whatever decision he had made. He tore off the foil of the bottles cork and began shaking it briskly. The music of the opera was growing louder by the moment, filling the entire theatre of music.

"...seven, six, five, four, three, two...one." He spoke before popping the cork of the bottle with his thumb. A loud pop rang out as the pressure that backed the cork forced it from the bottles top and fired it like a bullet into the audience. There was a cry of surprise as Barbara Desmond was knocked from her seat as the deadly cork smacked into the side of her head, luckily enough the pop and the cry had been masked by the powerful volume of the opera.

"I trust everything is to your liking now Miss Serafina?" Moros asked as he shoved the bottle of champagne into Issac's hands and lay back in his seat.

mindlessmenage

Serafina watched the man carefully as he removed the foil and began to shake the bottle. She jumped slightly as the cork popped off, flying through the crowd and immediately grabbed the theatre glasses so she could watch it come in contact with the older woman's head. Serafina got to her feet and clapped her hands vigorously. After a moment she regained her composure and smoothed her dress before sitting down.

"Pardon my outburst but that was wonderful." She assured the man. "Honestly Isaac, pour the bloody drinks already." Isaac jumped as she scolded him and quickly poured some champagne into a glass with a shakey hand then presented it to her. "One for my guest as well. You're testing my patience boy, your good looks can only mask your lack of a brain for so long."

Isaac mumbled an apoligy and poured some champagne into the other glass, then held it out for the man to take.
- Barbara Bush

Villain

"Thank you Issac, keep up the good work and maybe you'll survive the night." Moros spoke as he sipped the champagne while Issac seemed to stare at him nervously, "Breathe Issac I'm joking. There would be no point in killing you, your of no use to me dead." Moros spoke before looking over Serafina, "You look very beautiful tonight".

mindlessmenage

"Why thank you, kind sir. I'd say the same to you but bellboys aren't my type." Serafina stated with a wink. She looked down at the stage, enjoying the playfulness of the performance. "To what do I owe this unexpected pleasure? I didn't take you to be a fan of the opera, though I wouldn't put it past you. You are full of surprises."

She brought the champagne to her lips, taking a sip.
- Barbara Bush

Villain

"Glad I'm keeping you on your toes." He answered before leaning against the edge of the balcony and resting his chin on the palms of his hands, "I'm a fan of the arts, in fact I'm a fan of a lot of things that can help draw out my ambition." He explained as he watched the stage with a look of fondness.

"I once went to the Louvre Art Museum, wonderful experience, I spent days in there just looking at all the different works for stimulus." He recollected as he reached over for his own champagne glass and took it from Issac before sipping it himself, "By the fourth day I became quite frustrated. There were so much beauty there but not one of them sparked my creativity, not even the Mona Lisa gave me little inspiration."

He drank the champagne thoughtfully before looking over the audience with that same warm smile. The same smile that reeked of danger and lies, "My success eventually came when I witnessed Eugène Delacroix's; La libertĂ© guidant le peuple, that I had found my muse. The unforgettable image of Parisians, having taken up arms, marching forward under the banner of the tricolour representing liberty, equality, and fraternity!" He spoke with enthusiasm as he turned to her with the same sparkle in his eyes that he had had during their meeting.

"It was a master piece, but strangely this piece I had witnessesed before a few days ago." He spoke before turning back to the stage, "Do you want to know what made that inspire me?".

"

mindlessmenage

Serafina took the bait, she had to admit she was curious. It was a beautiful piece, but why did it stand out? She brought a jade quellazaire that held a cigarette in it to her lips and lit it, inhaling a pleasant blend of honey tasting herbs.

"Tell me."
- Barbara Bush

Villain

"A woman; a charming mousey looking brunette who talked into her dictaphone like she was recording her own pop album." He explained as he watched the stage with interest before turning back to her, "She was a student researching the painting, the way she casually talked of strife and war amazed me. She talked about it as if it were no more important than the days weather forecast. It was disgusting." His words sounded as if he was offended but yet his tone and face were bright and positive, "It inspired me to remind her and everyone in the world that violence, injustice and pain are part of everyones world."

mindlessmenage

Serafina nodded in agreement. "People in this world take things for granted, as if they are entitled to everything and it will never go anywhere. I work hard for everything I have, regardless of how I obtain it and how much I enjoy it. We aren't so bad really. If I burn a town to the ground or a landmark, people realize that nothing is invincible. Even Superman had kryptonite. I find it humbles people, and brings that together."

She smirked and downed the rest of her drink, tapping the glass for Isaac to pour her more. "Not to mention I thoroughly enjoy the look of terror on people's faces while I sit back and admire the beauty in my work. It's like live art."
- Barbara Bush

Villain

"Well said." Moros agreed with a nod, "A lot of people view what we do as evil and to be honest I agree with them, but to us this is our life. This is how we make our mark on humanity." He said before knocking back the rest of his champagne, "And can anyone honestly say that when we go and do unspeakable evil that people do not benefit from it? By doing what we do we point out the weaknesses in people, the chinks in in-penetrable armour, we show people how you can kill immortals and gods." He explained with a broad smile before crossing his arms across his chest.

mindlessmenage

"I'm starting to feel very under-appreciated now. We should be thanked. Not that it matters to me, the job is self fulfilling." She said with a crazy grin. "Any updates on our current job I should know about? I've been in contact with my connections already. It should be quite the show."
- Barbara Bush

Villain

"So far plans are running smoothly enough. I have my concerns for the other two but I'm sure it won't affect the plan." Moros spoke as he watched the performance, "Their such fragile women Serafina, easy to read and very simple to break if I wanted to." He spoke before turning to her slowly and giving her a smile, "What about you? Can I break you Serafina? Or are you a labyrinth I cannot conqueror?" He asked sweetly.