News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Songs featuring girl's names

Started by LamentingQuill, September 07, 2014, 02:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Okay, put up the title of a song with a woman's name in it, along with band and the album it was on.

As an example, I'll go first...

Kayleigh- Marillion- Thieving Magpie

Beguile's Mistress

Chuck Berry's First Hit "Maybelline" in 1955.  Love the 50s sounds.

Amazee

Elysian Radiance

Bennie and the Jets ~ Elton John ~ Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

cptBacon

Layla ~ Derek and the Dominoes ~ Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Rhedyn

Valerie ~ The Zutons (Tired of Hanging Around)

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

yobo

Angie - Rolling Stones (Goats Head Soup).

Beguile's Mistress

"Along Comes Mary" by The Association ~ Album: "And Then... Along Comes The Association"

Oniya

A Song for Suzanne, Styx, Man of Miracles.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Elysian Radiance

My Sharona ~ The Knack ~ Get the Knack
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Oniya

Michelle - The Beatles - Rubber Soul
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Strangefate

Crow Jane - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

cptBacon

The Wind Cries Mary ~ Jimi Hendrix ~ (I don't know the album)
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Strangefate

Genevieve - Old Crow Medicine Show
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

gaggedLouise

Sheena is a Punk Rocker ~ the Ramones (from Rocket to Russia)

I think "The Wind Cries Mary" was a non-album single, though it's been added into lots of Hendrix compilation albums and to reissues of Are You Experienced?

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Nowherewoman

Rhiannon- Fleetwood Mac/Fleetwood Mac
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Oniya

Little Lucy's Blues - Glen Burtnik - Palookaville

gaggedLouise

Sweet Jane ~ Velvet Underground - from Loaded, and later a signature song for Lou Reed

Oniya

Janie's Got a Gun - Aerosmith - Pump

gaggedLouise

Loose Lucy is on the Loose ~ Sabu (US funk/disco band), from ther eponymous debut album

Me and a friend called Lucy recently set out to write a "decadent" or um, smutty story together with our own names passed to the two heroines, and around the same time I found this track as a single on Ebay. Bought of course, for a guinea or two, as inspiration... (it's not such a bad track either)  :D

Oniya

Panic in Jane - Night Ranger - Seven

(Continuing to work through the supply on my desk...)

gaggedLouise

Venus in Furs ~ The Velvet Underground, from The Velvet Underground and Nico aka "the Banana record". I don't know too many parents who ould pick Venus for a name but there are a few, Mr. Williams being one of them. Famous kinky reference in the title, too.