News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check for Fate System (Fate Core RPG)

Started by chaoslord29, December 30, 2013, 02:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaoslord29

Running a Star Wars game is definitely appealing, especially since I know the universe so well, but I'm thinking it never hurts to get outside your comfort zone and as it happens I'm also a big fan of alternate histories and an amateur history buff myself (I love me some post-medieval politics). There's also the part of me that would really like to play in a Star Wars game, so I'm going to hold out hope someone else is willing to step up and run it, and in the mean time, nominate myself to run The Age of Skysail!: A Colonialism Airship RP using the Fate Core system.

Looking forward to seeing ya'll on the new thread, devoted to discussing the  setting, and character selection.

Edit:
Anyone and everyone interested in playing, check in on the new thread and we'll begin discussion for fleshing out the setting and character creation/submission:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=193429.new#new
My Guiding Light-
'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'- Lord Havelock Vetinari
My ideas and O/Os:Darker Tastes and Tales

Pumpkin Seeds

So do we discuss there or is that thread like for your book keeping of the game?

chaoslord29

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on January 02, 2014, 10:29:31 AM
So do we discuss there or is that thread like for your book keeping of the game?
We'll be discussing there. I have a google doc for book keeping purposes.
My Guiding Light-
'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'- Lord Havelock Vetinari
My ideas and O/Os:Darker Tastes and Tales