Pokemon?

Started by Aftiel, March 22, 2010, 11:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemoon

everything is mainly happening around Mahogany Town (Including Lake of Rage, and Ice Path) and the Rocket HQ, which are in an unknown location, surrounded by woods. As a Rocket Grunt, I would say either A: at the Rocket base, or B: at the Mahogany Town Inn (Which is used by TR to capture trainers mainly)

Oh yea, also:
One trainer has been caught so far, 2 are being stalked by Owen's(leader of the Rocket organization) special pokemon. There is a clone, named Hana, who is currently bunking down in the suites at the rocket HQ with Anzu and Hitomi (Anzu is the trainer who was hired to help find and capture powerful trainers.) There is a special experiment with the original of Hana, Fumiko, who was fused with Lopunny DNA...oh yea, Hana's pokemon are mutants...if anyone wants to add anything, feel free...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

Just wanted to add Welcome aboard  SylarCookie.  Am looking forward to seeing your character and having you as part of the team.

SylarCookie

Thank you very much. I've posted a short, not too disruptive introductory post, and am now going to read back over the thread to see what I've missed. c:

Shade

Welcome aboard, Sylar

SylarCookie

Hey~ Thanks for the welcome Shade!

Ex68471

Welcome, Sylar. Nice to know I'm not the only newbie who got in on this. :D
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

DrFier

We can always use more. Welcome aboard.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.