Some of my ideas... (M for F, both groups and one on one)

Started by Scotty Rage, July 26, 2010, 02:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty Rage

First off, I'm new here, so hello everyone, and thank you for the warm welcomes and the question and answer sessions while I was waiting for approval.  I enjoyed it greatly, and am always willing to engage in more at any time.  I don't have too many restrictions, but there are a few.  Literacy is of great importance to me. I can handle spelling errors, but creative writing is a must. One line wonders tend to be a turn off, but only if that's all someone gives me.  They don't hurt now and then, as I can understand that sometimes a situation doesn't give you much room for long paragraphs. Detail is important, and U, R, B, 2, etc. are NOT words. If you're too lazy to spell a word out in RP rather than just text speech it, then I'm not the partner for you. Using it OOC is fine, but I prefer IC posts to at least have some effort since we are telling a story.

Now to the main event.

I'm interested in several RP possibilities and want to find a partner or partners to participate. I am an open minded person, and am willing to play multiple characters or have partners that play multiples, or both. if need be. I am also open to sharing the RP with other males, but strictly in the hetero sense, as in we RP casually and touch only the girls, not each other. Females, however, are not limited such in said RP, as I naturally don't mind them interacting in such a manner (as most guys don't). So with that out of the way, here are some ideas I've had.

1. Demon/Vampire/Werewolf: I am vary much into playing such supernatural creatures who are able to overpower humans fairly easily, and looking for others to play similar creatures or human servants, allies, or opposition. There are a number of fun scenarios that can be played with such creatures, and I'm always open to suggestions and ideas.

2. Black Ops: Members of a black ops team with one, maybe two female members, a rarity unless they are exceptional soldiers, on a special assignment when things go horribly wrong and they find themselves in hostile territory and having to adapt their original plan to complete their mission. This could lead to possible affairs between team members as a cover, seducing enemies to accomplish goals, etc.

3. Anything Fantasy: Pretty much what it says. Any fantasy setting with magic, monsters, warriors, wizards, the whole nine yards. The story possibilities are endless here.

4. Taboo: You know the general idea behind this. Some sort of forbidden fruit type affair. I am open to some types of incest based stories, and naturally most other types of RP that would fall under this category. And it can also be integrated into some of the other types of RP listed to make things more interesting. There is a slight limit in this area. I don't do parent/offspring incest. Step parent is fine, but no blood relation.

5. Metahumans: Call them what you want, but basically comic style heroes. A team of super beings regularly tasked with saving the world and maybe rewarding themselves in the most pleasant of ways in their off time.

These are just a few examples of things I like, but I'm open to a world of possibilities, so check the lists and let's see if we're compatible. I am comfortable with most anything and don't mind playing on the forums, on messengers, or in PM, so it all works for me and I'm very flexible with adapting for my partners' comfort.

Also of note, while I am fine with playing in established scenarios, i.e. fan role-plays, such as movies, series, comics, games, etc. that are well known, I prefer to play original characters in such scenarios over canon. It's hard for me to get in the mindset of something that isn't my creation.

Thanks for taking the time to give me a read, and I hope everyone manages to find a RP that suits their needs. Here's to hoping I do too. Have a great night everyone, and hope to hear from some of you soon.