Guess who's back! Sheng's cravings and ideas. (M for F)

Started by Sheng, July 24, 2016, 04:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheng

Hello there friendly traveler who have stumbled upon this humble thread!
Welcome to a little glimpse into what I like and look for.

First of all, communication is key with me. Being open and communicative is extremely important to me. We don't have to be best buddies, but a willingness to discuss ideas and such in role plays is important.

With that said, why don't I tell you all a bit about what I want?

Well, currently I have a few moods I'm itching to scratch, and those are as follows.

Incest plot: Mother and Son, Twin siblings, older brother and younger sister or the reverse.
The good old incest plot, I don't have any script to follow, but I'm certain the two of us could work out a plot we would like to follow. The setting is also completely up for grabs, just let me know if there's something you'd prefer and we can discuss it, see what rubs us both the right way.

Dom/Sub plot or Breaking a 'slave/pet" plot: Basically I have a craving for being dominant, whether it's an established Dom/sub relationship, one that is just starting or perhaps non-con? I'm open to It all! Although I prefer the build up and slow but willing submission of a girl that gives in, I'm ready to be flexible with any ideas you have.

Interspecies plot: This is a much more vague plot, but I'm in the mood for something exotic, a succubus or something furry or whatever might be your craving. I'm willing to discuss it, but I'm looking for something less vanilla in terms of race/species.

That's some loose ideas if we're looking to figure something out from mostly scratch, but I also have a few ideas we can jump right into.

Business as usual
It's modern day, and after countless hours of overtime and hard work, you find yourself at the top of the business world. CEO of a large firm and well respected in society. You're settling in at the top, and feel confident in yourself as your world starts to change. A rival firm seems to be tearing your customers away like you never even existed, and you find yourself in a crisis as you're approached by the CEO of the rival firm, diabolically charming yet with that smug attitude a man who thinks he's better than you are. Before long this man, this rival is starting to buy up your firm's stocks, and ultimately he has most of your company under his control. He offered to let you stay on the same payroll, and in the same position, but actually you'd be nothing more than a secretary with a nice title.
Faced with poverty and joblessness, or full pay for being a secretary, you decide to stay. Even if his demands are .. Curious at times.

There's tons more I'm ready to RP, but I'd rather have a small thread i can increase in size gradually than a gargantuan post. If there's any interest, go ahead and read my O/O and leave a message or PM me.

Hope to hear from you :)
This is my signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
Sheng's o/o