Superpowers - Blessing Or Curse (starting again cos it hit a brick wall)

Started by Lady Jenn, August 15, 2011, 03:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haztur

Clarice smiles "thanks, lets see what can I find, and m damn I suppose I will have to go home first for some different clothes." She gices Myra a last hug before leaving while waving her hand. She needs tot ake a cab to arrive home take a bath and be back in the office it takes her less than an hour but still she needs to be running as fast as she can and she is already late, her boss is waiting impatiently for the reports she should have finished, but that she left forgotten after all what she had lived since she left the CIA the day before. "err sorry boss, give me an hour and I will have them ready."
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

A young man walked over to her, carrying a bunch of files, intentionally dropping them on the floor so he had an excuse to lean close enough to her to avoid him being heard.

"My name's Clive," the man said. "I'm a mole for the Hero Underground. If you need any help my desk is just across the way from you," he said, pointing across to a desk piled up with papers. "Don't worry, I won't blow your cover, it'd risk blowing my cover too."

Dragunov

his eyes start to open. He staggers off trying to find everyone. blood drips from his body to the floor emensley. he looks up at them and his mind starts to cringe. The thoughts in his head werent of his but of the people around him. "ugh..."

Lady Jenn

<Dragunov, either do a proper introduction to your character and/or ask for how you can join the story, or stop posting in this RP>

Haztur

Clarice smiles to Clive and nods thinking that the CIA had more moles than she thought, "don't worry I will get them" Still she had to bend as little as she could, for some reason all her skirts had become minis and this movement by accident left her quite open to everyone eyes.
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"We think there's a problem with the Hunters," Clive continued, staying quiet enough that only she could hear him. "We can't risk getting anyone into the Hunter HQ itself though so I was sent to keep watch on what's going on. Don't worry, the Underground are ready to help with the pylons." He turned to head towards his desk and then turned back, a smile on his face. "I should probably tell you this before anyone else does, Shauna's my twin sister, if she tells you anything about me its probably not true," he said, laughing before returning to his desk.

Haztur

"Tsk tsk, aparently this is a family business in every sense, ok let me see what can I learn by myself." Clarice smiles before moving to the servers beginning to work on her report while investigating what she could, using her foreknwledge on the future to stop doing anything suspicous before anyone was aorund her.
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"Hey, how much longer will you be," Myra said to her telepathically from where they were still sat in the cafe. "The guy's are starting to get itchy trigger fingers, plus me and Shauna need another girl to talk to," she said, unable to stifle a laugh. "At least it seems like Vince and Cypher have a good plan of attack."

Haztur

"tsk tsk, happy trigger guys... give me until lunch, then I will be able to go there, I need to find  a couple things before, I believe I found one of the servers checking on the intel we arelooking at, still its heavily encrypted so I take the data to Cypher... anddon't talk to much or too loud there, ok?" Says clarice telepatically while she keeps working, everythiglooking different now that she knows a lot more.
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"Don't worry," Myra said, laughing. "The guys have found an old Xbox in the flat above the cafe so they've left me and Shauna down here. The weird thing is between my red hair and Shauna's purple hair we probably blend in better than the guys do. How about we make some lunch for when you come back?" She smiled as Shauna went to grab a cup of tea. "I get the feeling she finds you quite appealing, she won't admit it to me but I think that skirt she's wearing is for your benefit."

Haztur

"je, at least they are having some fun, that is good," said Clarice while finishing her report "and that sounds wonderful love."

As she finished the last details on her report "for my benefit? I suppose its a curious way to be in the good graces with your future-sister-in-law..." then suddenly laughs a bit too loud, and has to silence herself "or are you telling me she like both twins? naughty naughty girl!"
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"Maybe she just think you're sexier than he is," Myra said, smiling. "I don't blame her if she does, I find you much sexier than your brother too. Just come back soon, Shauna told me she makes the best cooked lunchfor miles around." She sent Clarice the image she could see of Shauna bent over the cooker, her miniskirt pressed tight against her ass. "Try telling me that's not a great view there."

"Is everything okay?" Shauna called out.

"Sure," Myra replied. "Let's face it," she said to Clarice, "you'll have a better lunch here than you will at the CIA."

Haztur

Clarice giggles to herself "well, yes, it sound slike a better lunch anyway, still... while I AM sexier than my bro, I am not stealing his fiance, but I might think in giving her a running test..."

Stops grappling  a few things and saving a couple more of data "and no worries I will be there in an hour."
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"What kind of test did you have in mind?" Myra said seductively. "Not that I'm jealous. And don't worry, she can't hear what we're saying so you can tell me anything and I won't blurt it out."

"There's your lunch," Shauna said, putting a plate of freshly cooked fish in front of Myra.

"Thanks," Myra said with a smile. "Even if I sent you an image of what she just served me for lunch it wouldn't give you a true idea how delicious this food is going to be."

Haztur

Clarice giggles "I was thinking of a test run, like guys do with the cars whenthey are out, nothing to evil..."

"Damn it does look delicious, and you are making me both horny and hungry if the guys here get that idea someone might try to take advantage of poor me, you know." said Clarice joking and sending an image of her with her tongue out.
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"I don't suppose I can help with the test run," Myra said with a smirk. "You're giving me plenty of naughty ideas too, you should come back soon so that the guys don't come downstairs and start asking awkward questions. Admittedly Shauna's giving me naughty ideas too, you're oth as bad as each other."

Haztur

Clarice giggles again "I know, soon soon... and why not? it could be a complete test run... not that I think she is untested, just to know what my brother is taking with him... and only because SHE insist." says Clarice maliciously.

"Ok, I finish a couple more things, check a couple more intel and I am gone for the lunch, we will have to make it count anyway..."
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"Think I might have to spank that ass of hers, if only for being so blatantly flirty towards us," Myra said, smiling.

"Milo will want to see this," Clive said, walking over again with a file hidden under his arm. "There's not any danger but...he needs to see this as soon as possible."

Haztur

"je I suppsoe, hey waht is Clive working on?"Asked Clarice causally still working alone
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"Shauna isn't sure," Myra replied. "About all he's ever told her is that he monitors what's going on in Europe, I think he has a few contacts over there. If he has information for you then something must be happening in Europe." She bit her lip, trying to resist the temptation Shauna was presenting to her. "If you don't come back soon I might have to start the test myself."

Haztur

"I am almost off from here dear, so don't be impatient, we can try what we ddid the last night just the 2 of us with her... lets see how it works..." said Clarice blushing "well we willhave to learn what this people in Europe says... i think I got some relevant data, will have to see how this works. See you in a bit."
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"Well I think I might help get her prepared," Myra said, turning the radio up so the boys wouldn't hear anything, bending Shauna over the counter and beginning to spank her ass. Although Shauna resisted at first she stopped, lying there and enjoying the sensation. Myra was hoping Clarice would walk in on the scene, hoping the boys wouldn't.

"One more thing,," Clive said as he saw her about to leave, passing her a second file. "Only Vince will understand this, the CIA have spent years trying to translate it but its beyond any of their abilities to identify it, its an area of expertise for him though."

Haztur

Clarice smiles to Clive and left for the lunch leaving the files with Vince before announcing that she was going to check with the girls and maybe eat something fast.

Walking in the strange scene: Shauna against the board her skirt up to the waist letting them see her beautiful panties and her now red bottoms, both hands grabbed on the back by Myra and a bun in her mouth as to not scream at the first spank.

"What do we have here..." said Clarice smiling mischievously caressed Myra's hair and turned her soon sister-in-law to look at her "i heard you dressed like this for me right?" she said as she began to strip Shauna from her blouse and taking the bun out of her mouth before kissing her lightly "naughty girl... i suppose we need to give you a punishment, but since Myra already began I suppose we should give you a prize for being so pretty. What do you think Myra?"
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

<maybe we should take this onto the other RP, can be a little naughtier on there lol>

She was about to reply when she sensed movement upstairs, quickly redressing Shauna in enough time to avoid Milo seeing anything as he appeared in the doorway, followed by the others.

"Hey Clarice," Milo said. "Any interesting news from our old buddies at the agency?"

"We'd better tip everyone off about the plan," Cypher said. "We've waited long enough as it is."

Haztur

<lol i agree>

Clarice smiles as if nothing was happening at all "everything is in the disk i give you, apparently there is some movement in Europe and we have something to decrypt and Clive says you are the man for that."

"and yes that is a good idea, i will join you in a bit, first let me grab a bite of something here." Says Clarice cheerfully.
-Mark Twain